What is the capeshit of literature?

What is the capeshit of literature?

Tie-in novels.

That's what my cunt sister looks like when she watches reality TV.

Have some respect and love for your family

Magic realism and Latin American "literature" in general

YA

what's that?

Young Adult literature

oh

so like harry potter?

Redditcore

my d desu

lmao

yeah

A dystopian future setting with a teenage girl who is somehow "different" from everyone else and must lead a resistance against the evil establishment.

This. Your ancestors did not fight plagues and wars and made a better future for the next Generation so that you can complain about her lazy ass.

YA obviously

pretty good bait

It's tough love. I insult her on this Chinese fingerslipping board in the hopes that it creates an underground internet subculture that then trickles into mainstream social media and then gets picked up by desperately irrelevant celebrities who say similar stuff in their reality shows and thus prompt my sister to sort herself out.

Scandinavian crime novels

>Your ancestors did not fight plagues and wars and made a better future
My ancestors fought wars they didn't need to fight, made plagues by sitting in their own shit, made the next generation's future ever so slightly worse, and did so while continually complaining about fucking anything they could think of.

They even wrote a huge book about their complaints. You've probably read it.

Shut the fuck vermin

Game of Thrones

A Game of Thrones is the Game of Thrones of literature.

No; the capeshit is probably high-tier YA and, admittedly, middle-tier genreshit (Brandon Sanderson &c.). The kind of stuff that tackles REAL ISSUES, and all that shit.

comic books

>literature

American posmo tripe

>capeshit
>cinema

>Being this spooked

Read this

Literally capeshit.

Sci fi/ fantasy trash.
I wish those fuckers would just go to /b/ or something. Just as bad as YA.

Crime novels

YA
I would say Light Novels but they can at least get gritty with rape, incest, and whatever else degeneracy

Young adult or new adult fiction

It's hard work but someone's got to do it

buzzfeed articles

Thanks for making me wheeze, user.

Young Adult, as has been mentioned. It is the same power-fantasy for infantile adults who have been raised in the age of hyperindividualism and cannot come to terms with their mediocrity.

Iliad can be best read as an anime / dragon ball Z series.

Same with stuff like the Song of Roland.

Aeneas literally teleports behind you in the Iliad.

*powers up*

why can't some books be solely for entertainment and others for virtue signalling?
Its like that in literally every other medium.

Hey fuck you

Pics?

Asking for a friend

My sister is a lazy moron who spouts second hand opinions. I dislike her because i constantly fear my life will turn out like hers

Post feet.

not that kind of love user

She's unattractive, you would not thank me for it

No, post your feet user

And that is the difference between good and shit in every other medium as well.

look at le educated gentlesir over here

You should try helping her become a better person

kek

>he thinks virtue signalling makes a quality good
boy, sure is reddit in you

Graphic novels you fucking idiot

I don't think that there is no reason not to enjoy books like that which are just dumb fun, but this is a board for literature, not dumb fun, and everything here should be discussed as literature. Sci-fi / fiction shit is generally not literature, and as such it does not belong here.
You and every other buttmad scififantasy faggot can gtfo. Go to fucking reddit or /b/ with that shit.

easy there big guy

Lol wtf is this cow doing

>Graphic novels
>literature

are flicks with subtitles literature?

no but graphic novels are

Jim Butcher

this is the only board on Veeky Forums for books
/b/ is not books
/sffg/ is at least dedicated to discussing some novels while the other 149 threads are composed of critposting, Veeky Forumsposting, and 2smart4/r9k/posting
if anything, (You) need to return to reddit

Just shit talking other threads does not make sci-fi/ fantasy shit more relevant. I think you shitters should go to /b/ because thats where underage faggots like you should go. There can only be an extremely limited discussion of your fucking childrens books, so don't act like those generals are worth a dick. Im pretty sure that this boards population of underage faggots would decrease significantly if you sci-fi fantasy cucks fucked of to reddit, b, trash, or where ever else you wanna go. Just take your borderline YA fiction off of this board for LITERATURE.