Do people actually use Cheez Whiz on Philly Cheese steaks?

Seriously, I need to know that this isn't real.

I think it's disgusting, but yeah, it's a thing.

There's even a debate about whether or not "whiz wit" is the original version or not.

Philly cheese steak is a meme. They are shit. Yes some of those regional losers do use cheese wiz.

"Authentic" Cheese steaks are actually the worst kind. Philly is a fucking shit hole.

This guy knows what's up.

>he doesn't use KRAFY EASY CHeeSeĀ® on his philly
pleb

Have you actually tried one with it? I mean there has to be a reason people would ruin a perfectly good sandwich

Craft cheese if for Hitler. Who the fuck would do that. May as well eat Velveeta

this is why North Korea hates us...

Are you dissing a fine American cheese product?
Are you a fucking COMMUNIST?!

Give me freedom or give me a cheesesteak with squeezy cheese

Confirmed

So what exactly does cheez whiz taste like? I haven't had it in about 8 years and I'm starting to question if it might be a good idea to try a philly with it

What's provolone? is it like cheddar?

>What's provolone? bait/10
But seriously, it's a really good cheese I get it on most of my sandwiches if you haven't actually tried it I recommend it

Posting the superior Philadelphia sandwich. Roast pork, broccoli rabe, and sharp provolone. DiNic's in Reading Terminal Market makes a good example.

oooh I could just eat that....literally..sexually...
I needed that in my life

Cheesesteak with whiz and onions or go the fuck home. You're eating shaved C-grade meat, if you're gonna have a sodium/fat bomb do it right.

OP here,
Seriously is it good?

Steaks wit whiz are more of a novelty item for drunk/stoned tourists who are out at 2AM. The user you're asking is right about onions though, you need those onions.

such a good sandwich

I've had a philly at every restaurant that sold them for the last 10 years, I've never seen one offered with cheez whiz

>Implying anyone would travel to your shitty city for a meme sandwich

>Tourists
LMFAO

You've obviously never been to Philly. The fucking menus for Pats or Genos have "Whiz" in plain view.

There's more to the city of Philadelphia that brings tourists than just cheesesteaks, you fucking knob. Don't project your insecurities so forcefully.

Can confirm I've never been to philly, am just a humble midwestfag

I'm from Europe and I've never heard of it, what's it like? Sharpe or mellow?

There are sharp and mellow varieties.

Every time I've had it it's been mellow with a great flavour especially if used in a melt

You are turd people. Maybe I'll watch it's always sunny because it is funny. Other than that, why would anyone visit turd people?

Stay where you are in all respects - physically, intellectually, and culturally. It suits you.

Why are you on this fucking board?