Are booktubers sexually frustrated? I just don't understand what they get out of it

Are booktubers sexually frustrated? I just don't understand what they get out of it.

>They are not contributing anything to society.
>They are not contributing anything to the discussion.
>They have zero insight to offer.
>Enormous fanbases sign up for them, offering them what exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HEoS20JQUc
youtube.com/watch?v=TBhf3jKNQgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I just don't understand what they get out of it.
>Enormous fanbases sign up for them, offering them what exactly?
Attention. Just like this thread for (you), tripfag.

Why is when women make 'dumb face' its so sexy? This woman is a master of making sexy stupid girl eyes.

>Why is when women make 'dumb face' its so sexy?
it is close to the O face

>contributing anything to society
>contributing anything to the discussion
If you know the value of something in the future, why don't you make a killing tat the stock market? Or why don't you manage the entire economy?

I do. I frequent Veeky Forums and make a killing off shitcoins. Right now I am investing in Milocoin and Lepen coin. Last year I invested in Trumpcoin and made about 500 %.

Because it is as far as they can get from the pretentious social engineer expressions they make every day.

>inb4 women hating r9k thread link

What is up with those irises, they look unreal

It suggests weakness and vulnerability. This is why a lot of things girls do is sexy/cute desu.

it's a circular light you boob

Are booktube waifumancers sexually frustrated? I just don't understand what they get out of it.

>Vapid normies spout vids at them, offering them what exactly?

Bookchemisttripfag
newfag

>Cliff
Newfag or not, you're certainly a faggot.

>be a boring teenage girl with no qualities or hobbies other than watching youtube and reading YA books
>wish that there was some easy way for you to get attention because unfortunately neither of those hobbies provide that
>epiphany
>you can make youtube videos about YA books that will attract ungodly amount of attention without you needing to actually develop as a person
>get thousands of fans
>make a small amount of passive income
>can ignore your lack of character until well into your 30s, when you suddenly realize you're a husk of a human with no reason to continue living

bookchemist and clint are entertaining but neither of them are really insightful. cliff is better than bookchemist at that but both of them are really only watchable because they have good taste.

>clint

forgive me, booktube gods, for i have sinned

>what they get out of it
successful (read: female) booktubers make adsense bux

Women really do have the worst taste.

leave me alone, bookchemist

See I don't know who that is, because I am not a woman and I have good taste.

i like when i see a modestly successful youtube channel run by a girl and all the videos are like
>3 FACTS ABOUT ME XDD~!!! XDDd!!!!X FDFXFFDF!!!!
and it's just her aimless;ly fucking rambling

but sh ehas 600 coer viewers who are all in the comments going OYU'RE SO PRETTY! YOU'RE GORGEOUS!

DO YOU REALIZE YOUR FUCKING SUCCESS IS THE REUSLT OF INDIAN PERVERTS WHO WANT TO EAT YOUR VAGINAL DISCHARGE?

WHY DONT WOMEN EVER FUCKING SEE THE STRUCTURES UNDERGIRDING THEIR EXPERIENCE OF REALITY, THE LOAD-BEARING STRUCTURES OF "FREE ATTENTION FROM INSANE MALE RETARDS WHO THINK YOU';LL LET THEM LICK YOUR FACE IF THEY CALL YOU PRETTY ON INSTAGRAM"

WHY DONT WOMEN EVER FUCKING SEE THAT THEYRE DROWNING IN MEANINGLESS MALE ATTENTION 24/7

I JUST HATE IT MAN, I WANT TO GRAB THEM BY THE FUCKING FACE LIKE A VULCAN AND BLAST THE FULL KNOWLEDGE DIRECTLY INTO THEIR BRAIN OF HOW DUPED THEY ARE AND HOW THEY'RE LIVING IN A SPHERE OF CONSTANT INDIAN COCK LUST 24/7, I WANT THEM TO SEE WHAT I SEE, I WANT THEM TO GO AROUND WITH NEW EYES AND SEE ALL THE FALSE PRAISE AND FALSE ATTENTION AND INSIDIOUS SURREPTITIOUS INTEREST THEY HAVE FROM EVERY FUCKING DUDE AT BESTBUY WHO COMES UP TO THEM LIKE "HEYYYY YOMG YOU'RE SOOOO INTERESTING! I'M THIS INTERESTED IN AALLLLL MY CUSTOMERS TOTALLY HAHA"

ETERNAL FUCKING CHILDREN WORTHLESS GENDER

Let me just say book chemist and cliff are total faggots only chick's worth watching are

Polandbananabooks
Abookutopia
Carli (fuck you guys)
And katiesclassicbooks (she's back thank jesus, although she's edgy as fuck and also super sexy now)

>Are booktubers sexually frustrated?
No they're just stupid as batshit

>And katiesclassicbooks (she's back thank jesus
WHAT

She sounds exactly like I thought she would. You guys really described it very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HEoS20JQUc

please can i cum on your glasses

Are Veeky Forums posters sexually frustrated? I just don't understand what they get out of it.

>Enormous shitposters reply to them, offering them what exactly?

Take the Jug-pill.

Ew gross a bong

>goes on an all caps rant
>on Veeky Forums
>calls other people children

>Hi guys it is now the Christmas holidays for me which means two weeks (cut) of (cut) being able to do my own thing which is amazing and I love it (cut) I've been looking forward to it for ages after mock exams and so much revision (cut) it's just such a relief (cut) to have two weeks to myself (cut)
It would maybe be impressive (not any less annoying) it if were a stylistic thing but holy fuck is that unbearable. How the fuck can you be unable to do that in one take.

The easiest way to get a deal writing books is to have a ready fan base that will buy your book with minimal programming. Many pundits and celebrities are paid large sums of money by publishers because the publishers know that the books will sell. The youtube crowd are transforming their online fans into guaranteed sales of their books.

How many days have you been browsing? Already with the memes. Stupid cunt. OP isn't a tripfag. And if he was, here's a hint: only newfags shit on trips.

>polandbananabooks
>abookutopia
Wow these women are annoying as fuck. Why can't the average female YouTuber just talk like a normal person? Why all this shouting?

Christ these are always so bad. "I'm really enjoying this. Not as much as this other thing I read, but still a lot. They have similar themes because they're both about being a governess. They're both good. But this one is longer so I'm a bit nervous."

None of these people say anything substantial about the book. It's literally "I like this" "This has [x] pages" and "It's better/worse than [other book]."

Was only listening to the audio at first but wow you're right. Embarrassing.

> only newfags shit on trips.

t. trip/namefag posting one comment anonymously

t. newfag
Go back to /b/, that's the breeding ground for new memers.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBhf3jKNQgo
i want to die. no, i want her to die. and then i want to die.

only newfags don't know what a trip is

Fuck off Rye.

post pics of cute booktubers

Enjoyed reading this, have a (You). Maybe you will reee from a young sapling into a budding N-chan yet.

link to youtube channel?
all i can find is her tumblr

spoonfeed yourself

They all turn out to be feminists.

True. "I just want equality between all genders. I love Emma Watson."

>katiesclassicbooks (she's back
One single video uploaded.
Less than a week old.
All comments are from Veeky Forums.
So how long do you give it?

>but both of them are really only watchable because they have good taste.
They have good taste because they just imitate people who have good taste. Choosing all the right books to appear smart.

I'd like for both of them to actually give some analyses or intelligent comments on the books they read before I can trust that they have good taste, they seem like total frauds to me. Just look at the William Blake video from Cliff.

>LE LOUD EBIN RANT RAGE MAN

Holy..... I want more

There's something about this woman's face that pleads for sexual domination. She NEEDS me to master her with my dick.

Holy autism

mfw that would have actually been considered a genuine compliment once. Why even live?

as opposed the cocklust of non indians?

rinsed senpai gg

holy

jesus christ it's over before it begun

>tfw peruseproject will never enthusiastically peg you

holy digits

Serious question: what is it about YA that millenials love so much?

The plot is easy to follow, the characters are simplistic and one dimensional, the lessons learned from the book don't require much thought.

How is this Mohammed that looks like he has alcohol fetal syndrome able to get this 7.5/10?

Jesus I fucking hate this.
I have a friend who's always been a bit of a normie (though he always liked anime and jrpg and that sort of shit) and he started dating this qt who's into YA dreck and she soft-forces him to post about whatever books she tells him to read, it's always awkward because he very clearly doesn't care, enjoy or understands literature.

>Mohammed
He looks Italian IMO
Or maybe a light-skinned taco nigger