What's the most chillest way to maintain and acquire knowledge and wisdom without becoming a scholastic prick or an...

What's the most chillest way to maintain and acquire knowledge and wisdom without becoming a scholastic prick or an ignorant hippie?

Veeky Forums of course

By listening to what /pol/tards have to say about that damn academia and those damn commie kids

Anyone else want to suck on her nipples like I do?

I would search through her bookshelf any day, she is the fittest girl I've seen all month

/thread
Yep.

In all seriousness, Veeky Forums's /ic and /lit abrasiveness towards anything stereotypical really has gotten me a long way into not turning into a prick/hippie.

It has made me a secretly hateful fuck though, so look out for that.

Suffer, and expose yourself to suffering, don't do anything easy, search for the hardest things and overcome them

reading + hygge + jante = chill dude

Reading

Specialize. Don't try and dabble in everything, you simply don't have the time.

That's why you see highly educated generally intelligent people sound completely dumb when they try to talk about anything outside their own field.

Well, op; you sound like a vapid whore. I wouldn't recommend 'learning' to you.

>to maintain and acquire knowledge

>jante
so true

humility is a virtue, and too often lost in the search for knowledge. jante keeps you grounded

hell yeah! I'd hygge anytime with you my dude

read but realize that knowledge doesn't make you any better or worse of a person and the you don't matter anyway because memory of you will be erased from the earth in the blink of an eye.

How does Avicenna, Newton and Neumann does it then?

Who else /actuallyfuckedeverygirlyoupursuedinhighschoolandactuallyfeelsprettybadaboutitnow/ here?

God damn was awkward high school fondling fun though

>maintain and acquire knowledge and wisdom

Knowledge evolves and wisdom requires you to maintain from being unwise

How many?

if you become wise enough you stop giving a fuck about how people see you.

5 in high school. The only person that ever rejected me was a guy that turned out to be straight

How Chad are you?

cuck

Really not Chad at all. Rail-thin artsy guy, all of the girls I already had good friendships with. Still very good friends with four of them

I've never wanted to straight pound a bitch like this before. Just rawdog choking fuck slap a hoe like on hookuphookshot