Give me your best Mole tips

Give me your best Mole tips.

Other urls found in this thread:

rickbayless.com/recipe/classic-red-mole/
youtube.com/watch?v=XpsN14TFy90
youtube.com/watch?v=3vzeUaB_CbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's shit. Only nasty Mexicans eat it. It's nasty.

It's like when a gook moves to America and still eats fish head soup. There's clearly better options, but they are a dumb gook and don't know better.

Molle is the Mexican version of gook soup, leave it behind.

>t. Gringo with the most pathetic taste of all of burgerkistan.
Either that or you've only tasted processed mole which is basically brown grease with a slight hint of spice.

It does look like shit but its fucking delicious with freshly made toasty tortillas.

Is it possible to make Mole with just fresh peppers?

I made this red mole recipe and it was superb and a good starting point. This winter I'll probably attempt his black mole which is supposed to be godtier but extremely involved. When I do it I'll probably do an OC and get 4 responses, 2 of which will be, "you have to go back."

rickbayless.com/recipe/classic-red-mole/

All mole is processed, spic-tard.

This is a very bad post.

The point of mole is the cocoa taste in a savory/spicy context.

>mole is shit
>mole can be a virtually infinite variety of sauces

wew lad

Man you gotta drop the negativity, you making the recipe for us or for you? Let it speak for itself.

Typically I go deep undercover for personal reasons against a faction or govenrment that has done me or my family harm. Then I infiltrate, manipulating a series of events to ultimately find either revenge, immunity, or fortune.

I don't Mole all the time but that's typically how I roll.

>Retarded gringo
Oxymoron, I know.
You're still a fucking ignorant moron though.

t-thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=XpsN14TFy90

>gringo
never understood how that's an insult
HEY! FUCK YOU!! YOU GUY WITH A QUALITY OF LIFE I CAN ONLY DREAM OF!!! FUCK!!

Spictard was funnier than gringo tho. He got creative, you just stuck with the same boring shit that angers no white man.

Whites won this round, (again, and again).

Sometimes I call you faggots honkeys and you get even more butthurt, also, samefag harder.

Proper thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=3vzeUaB_CbI
THERE IS A MOLE

you know why calling someone a spic or a nigger is so offensive? because it hurts them when you really confront them with what they are. because they can never change it, and they look around at their people living in squalor and illiteracy and think "I am one of these".

drawing attention to my whiteness doesn't offend or upset me, it just reinforces my confidence "yup, I'm white and you're not". That's why you guys need to come up with new insults, just because it upsets you doesn't mean it upsets us back.
I mean even your stereotypes don't make sense
LOL MAYO
LOL CAN'T DANCE
LOL OTHER STUFF THAT ISN'T TRUE

Something tells me that you're one of those faggots who gets offended when someone says there isn't such thing as racism against whites.

Something tells me he just told you insulting whites doesn't work. Reminding us we're white just makes us happy.

Something tells me you're dumb, and that isn't sinking in, essay.

Is that a yes or you're just avoiding the question?

Having had them at Topolobampo, i can attest that his oaxacan yellow and black moles are life-changingly good.

What's the question, Holmes?

>When your only accomplishment in life is being born white
*breathes in*
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHSHHAHAHHSHSHSHHSHSHAHSHHahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaahahhhahahshhahHahahahahhahahahahhshahahhahaahabahsbhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhaahhaahabhabahabhahahhahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha *cough*

Also, please refrain from calling me one of those cholo motherfuckers calls, just because you know one type of Mexican doesn't mean we're all like them. I don't have to base my personality or my personal pride on my race and/or the country I was from.

>Rashin' Fashin' Sassin' Frassin' Grrrrrrrrrr

You didn't answer the question, vato.

>I can't check two posts at once.
It's right there you double nigger.

No it isn't tripple dipple.dog nigger.

Get a pet badger

Yep, this thread so far proves I'll get mostly, "fucking nigger you have to go back" when I OC a black mole.

>i've got it! Let's put on display to the world that we're a xenophobic, insular uneducated bunch of hicks and they'll really respect us especially when we show 'em we got muh popguns! Yipee-kiiiyee!

>I took Veeky Forums seriously

Whatever happens to you, ya earned it.

>Veeky Forums boards /diy/ and /out/ are generally focused and productive. How dare you think a cooking and food board could possibly be the same.

Throw phosphide pellets into their burrows to gas them to death. You know why.

/Diy/ is serious. Why do you think it's the slowest board on Veeky Forums? They even say it in the sticky. /out/ just sucks lol, you fucking high or is that your home board?

t. 56% face

>Cardamomo
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!

I live in Gdl and asked someone where they got their cardamon... he said "Chiapas"
>mfw

Oh shit, I just realized that those are pumpkin seeds

You can laugh