Does Veeky Forums microwave their water?

Does Veeky Forums microwave their water?

Or do you boil on the stove/in your kettle?

I'd use my kettle but I hate having to clean it every time.

I've heard if you leave just a little water in your kettle it'll act like a sort of magnet for dust and stuff, which might help for cleaning - but seriously as long as the kettle's empty after I use all the water who cares if it air dries and I don't wash it again?

>he air dries his water

Enjoy your cancer

>he likes dehydrated water left over in his kettle

gross

For some reason microwaved water tastes wrong to me. Maybe it's too hot? Coffee and tea made microwaved just taste a million times worse.

I have literally never cleaned my kettle once. I've never thought to

try cleaning your microwave

>Uses a kettle instead of an easily cleaned pan to boil water for tea or coffee

Girlish plebe. I'll bet you fantasize about high tea with the queen.

I just use a keurig. It works for the things I'd need hot water for. Mostly oatmeal and ramen.

Quite right user plus it's easier to control the temperature.

i can't believe it took me years to find out the reason people do shit like all of this is bc for some arbitrary weirdass reason american voltage is literally half of what everywhere else uses and hence can't electrical kettle

i tried using microwaved water a few times when i couldn't afford to replace a broken kettle straight away a couple years back and the resulting tea was like drinking out of a scum-filled pond

>eurohousefires
Just put a regular kettle on the stove and wait 5 minutes for your tea

>drinking out of heated plastic
No wonder you're all fags

first point: not european either, you bitch
second point: here, and in most other places, normal kettle = electrical kettle, not your weird ugly ones
third point i guess: wtf is up with americans always being so defensive about and attached to the weird things only their country does that makes their own life harder

You have an Ouija Board too, don't you? Ask them about microwaved water.

>here, and in most other places, normal kettle = electrical kettle, not your weird ugly ones
t. twelve-year old

so are we just not gonna talk about op's shitwater

relax kid, did you get your bread rations nipped at commie sing-along today? I was just saying it's easy enough to put a kettle on the stove instead of using an electric one.

>he doesn't autoclave his water

I macrowave my water.

Put a small amount of water in each pot on every burner on your stove. And a little bit of water in the microwave. Turn everything on high.

This is the absolute fastest way to heat water.

Nah, I got a water boiler. Although it's only for water.

Enjoy your electricity bill

>He doesn't Sous vide his water

>microwaving water for tea
>making a bigger cup than normal
>added an extra minute to the timer
>still not boiling
>put it on for another 90 seconds
>still not boiling
>take mug out
>agitation of taking mug out makes water suddenly start boiling and erupting out of the mug
>mfw
i stopped using the microwave because superheated water is scary

I heard about supercooled water, but superheated is a thing too?

Why can't water just behave normally.

Because.
...shut up.

I microwaved my piss and released a toxic cloud of ammonia

I'm a fucking leaf and I don't even know what to believe anymore. Everyone have an electric kettle over here.

I got it

This

Sorry my UK water isn't to your standards faggot

it's clean, perfectly drinkable and healthy

fuck off

OP that water is not looking good tbqh

This. You think Americans are just regular people like us, but then BAM you find out they microwave their water, or carry around gallon-sized milk jugs to drink water out of (!) (???), and you really have to wonder.