Aliens come to earth. They request one book to help them understand the 'human condition.'

Aliens come to earth. They request one book to help them understand the 'human condition.'

Which book do you give them, Veeky Forums? Why?

my diary desu

my novel

Why isn't your novel done yet? Why are you on a stupid, useless web forum when you should be working?

Why haven't you lived authentically?

Don't you know you're dying?

Gucci Manes biography.

the bible with a gun hidden inside

Kek

Harold Bloom's list of western canon.
Fuck those lazy aliens, why wouldn't they read more than one book?

They don't want to waste their time analyzing our collective autism and have more harmonious, beautiful civilizations to visit.

Sex Motorcycle

Oxford's Dictionary

>Harold Bloom's list of western canon
What a shitty meme

Cloud Mows The Law

Charles Bukowski

>human nature according to a bunch of old white guys
jesus christ, you might as well just slap them with your grade school copy of Lord of the Flies.

What human condition OP? whatever made you think there was one?
time to open up your mind, boyo

well I'm a Marxist so admitting the existence of the human condition is akin to capitalist aggression for me so I would probably kill the aliens for spreading seditious consumerist propaganda

human condition =/= human nature

>claiming to be a Marxist without having read Marx
>can't into human Gattungswesen

The rise and fall of the third reich

much of marx's actual writings are tedious and irrelevant. he is a truly masturbatory writer. the only absolutely neccesary one is the communist manifesto but today his work is best continued by modern writers like naomi klein and bernie sanders

Gulag Archipelago

The Divine Comedy, because it tells about every kind of human character and every single aspect of life, besides being the summa of half the human history

why

to show them communism doesn't work. and warn them of the dangers of marxism

Because he's currently reading it or he liked it, so he just throw his random 2 cents into the thread, that's all

>harmonious
>beautiful
>not exclusive disjunction
kek

>black culture
The aliens would surely exterminate us.

How are beauty and harmony mutually exclusive?

Congrats on sounding smart tho

Finnigans wake

>implying humans understand the human condition
tell them we are busy

Beowulf

Tropic of Cancer