Why doesn't he get the same merit other philosophers do?

Why doesn't he get the same merit other philosophers do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
youtube.com/watch?v=800wjcl62iw
youtube.com/watch?v=FfGgecBdvGI
fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-promise-failure-upb-inside-story-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he's a dirty, lying kike piece of shit

he also looks like a retard

It'll come out eventually the he enjoys pissing on infants

His arguments are old and his justifications for said arguments are incredibly weak.

Also I have read his Ms thesis and he can't even get basic syllogisms right.

His debates are cringe worthy: he's the ultimate sophist, everything that comes out of his mouth is rethoric and semantic.

Not an argument

That post is a fair depiction of how Molyneux usually argues.
This is not an argument, only a observation.

Honestly, I'm an ancap and I can't be bothered listening to Molyneux. Tucker, Rose, Woods, Rockwell, etc, are all more reasonable and give better justification.

Plus (and I say this knowing full well that I appear insane to most people and people like Rockwell don't say much different than Molyneux) there's something weird about Molyneux. His vibe just seems culty. Something about him makes me uncomfortable even if I share his politics.

He doesn't engage with other philosophers for a start

Probably hasn't even read the Greeks desu

Holy shit, I'm reading this and what the fuck? This can't be a real thesis.
Molyneux is a 40years old edgy teenager, there is no other way.

Not a philosopher

Not an argument

Not a post

not a philosopher, not an argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Molyneux' fans are basically a cult.

Because he's a yootoober.
His equivalent of peer review is the comments section on his videos.

Do you even read?

kill yourself

Not an argument

Looks like what Molyneux does on a daily basis.

not a suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=800wjcl62iw

I'm embarrassed we share the same country of origin

>REEEE WOMEN
>REEEE MUSLIMS
>REEEE GOBERMENT
>REEEE HOLLYWOOD
>REEEE *checks what is cool to be outraged about at the moment*
>AM I PROFOUND YET

>Why doesn't he get the same merit other philosophers do?
Because he's an arrogant cunt. That's not an argument, it's the truth of the matter, and it's a fact.

I liked a lot of the content he put out in 2012-13 for a while, he got me into philosophy and out of conservative politics and religion. But most of his ideas on psychology are better said by Nathaniel Branden, and most of his ideas on philosophy are better said by Ayn Rand.

I don't like to listen to preachy, holier-than-thou, types even if they're right. And it takes more than just being right to be a philosopher. He has no new ideas, they're just all in one egg-shaped talking head place.

He's the equivalent of an over jpged warn out Facebook meme. And he's more interested in having a cult following of of Reddit athiests.

If Molyneux want's to lecture on authority, and the rabble rousing, fearbating, hoard inciting, shit the state pulls, then he damn well better get down off his high horse, and stop stop sucking Zyclon Ben and Trump's cocks.

molynö is not a philosopher, he's not even a philosophical worker, and he's not even a philosophical scholar. Hell, I doubt he's even ever read philosophy.

>Rockwell don't say much different than Molyneux
They're pretty different, especially when it comes to morality.

You can't say anything critical about MUH YOU PEE BEE without getting earful of autistic screeching.

The problem Molyneux has is that he takes any criticism of his ideas as criticisms of his person and will often attempt to psychologize the critic instead of addressing his criticism. This usually starts with "Why is this issue of such concern to you?".

He actually ran a real, actual cult though.

youtube.com/watch?v=FfGgecBdvGI
fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-promise-failure-upb-inside-story-part-1/

NO NO NO NO NO

THIS IS **MY** SHOW

YOU DON'T *GET* TO TALK

MIKE, MIKE, SHUT HIM DOWN MIKE

>ancap
retard

Because he is basically a pseudophilosophical televangelist.

Not an argument

>all this hate for Molyneux

He pretty much introduced me to philosophy. I can't find any argument against universal preferable ethics or the non aggression principle.

Not an argument