Mole sauce

What a fucking nasty cuisine. Flyovers actually think this equals a balanced meal. Chocolate sauce with habeneros and shit. Get the fuck off my actual Mexican food.

>flyover tries to form sentences

I'm ohoin stupid motherfukcer.

There is literally two threads about mole on fucking Veeky Forums right now, what the fuck. I'm gonna say to you what I said to the other honkey before he went all white supremacists on my ass: Try some good mole for a change, you dope.

I'm that honkey. Shut up spic it sucks.

IS mole the new mcChicken?

>I don't want to try good things
Your loss, not mine.

>Don't want to try

Umm. I tried it. Why do you think I say it tastes bad? Any Mexican dish is better without it than with.

Tasting shitty mole is not the same as tasting good mole. You do know that not all food taste the same, right? Right?

Fuck off bitch ass puta. You and daddy trump cant do shit about me, take you and your bland assed food back to Europe where you people belong

>the coastals are pretending that they have culture again

Well the two times I tried it it fucked up the entire meal because they just ladle that shit on top.

In my opinion it's too over powering. Even if it's a good mole it's still going to be the only thing you taste.

We president now Pedro, how about a little respect when you address your betters.

is mole the latest /meme/

>hating mole'

Thats some shit taste son

>lovin molski

What a dupe.

>We president now
Okay Reddit

those are all complete gramatically correct sentences except the third one if you want to get technical

That originated on Veeky Forums. Reddit steals all our shit. Way to out yourself newfag.

No dude it was invented on Twitter dumass.

first sentence also has no verb

OP of 'give me your best Mole tips' here. I am the original Moleposter. Kneel before me.

So Veeky Forums, spicy mole or sweet mole?

>Ew nothankyou, way too spicy, I'll take my chicken plain, no seasoning just in case

>can't spell Ohioan

>can't spell motherfucker

flyover detected