Hey /dudes/...

hey /dudes/, ive got my grandads quincinera coming up and ive got to prepare some traditional mexican tapas (spanish for hore durves) for the party. I decided on mole sauce because its authentic and he loves choclate. I saw my pic on youtube and it looked super cute. What do you chefs think?

Great thread op.

Stop mole spamming.

>grandads quincinera

So your grandad is a 15 year old girl? Is this a rift on Joyce's, "Ulysses" where Dedalus argues Hamlet was the grandfather of Shakespeare's son's father's brother's daughter's husband?

Your grandpa is having a sweet 16 party?

No you fucking idiot I said it was his quincinera I'm fucking Hispanic.

That's not even a word

Quinceanera - The fiesta de quince aƱos is a celebration of a girl's fifteenth birthday with cultural roots in Latin America but celebrated throughout the Americas.

How do i upvote this thread?

U have to log in first man.

See

Mole is fucking nasty op, find some actual Mexican food instead of some fake cultural Guatemalan whatever like this.

Everybody has trouble finding it the first time. The upvote button is hidden in your fartbox, right behind the dookie trigger.

Dude I don't mean to be a dick but this is a works board and you post there might make someone uncomfortable. Just a tip for next time bro.

Despite this shitpost of a thread, that actually does look pretty cute op, link?

Mole is 100% Mexican though

Bitch, shut the fuck up. Sweet mole is fucking disgusting, but spicy mole is God-tier.

Are you that triggered beaner from the other thread?

Put me on the screencap
Greetings to the lads from r/Veeky Forums

>spicy chocolate

Just end my cuisine senpai.

Real Mexican food is pure Iberian, everything else is pan-indio cuisine.

It was literally invented by a bunch of nuns in Mexico because they hadn't prepared food in advance
How is Mole not the most Mexican dish in this world
>Guatemala
Guatemala is Mexico, Independence was a mistake

Why not mini Chiles en Nogada?
Just deconstruct it a bit to fin in a tapa and wou will get something more visually interesting

Dude, just make some Japanese beef/chicken curry and add a bit of Cayenne pepper or chile de arbol.
Wa la, mole for your ojii-chan's quincinera.

Mole is just Mexican curry with stale biscuits, dark chocolate and shit. You could probably pass off some curry as mole and nobody would bat an eye.