TFW Math genius

>TFW Math genius

Can't solve any of these problems to save my life while sober

youtube.com/watch?v=2pd4ZNbF3UM

Nobody will reply to this thread because they don't want to have to confront this.

It doesn't matter OP, just go on Veeky Forums, call other people brainlets and bump as many IQ threads as possible as long as they have nothing to do with science or math. That's what we all do here.

>this
mfw OP thinks Veeky Forums isn't just for pretend geniuses and angsty middle school kids. Do I need to remind you that this is Veeky Forums?

>Veeky Forums is for pretend geniuses and angsty middle school kids

this is harsh but semi-true. few will address this because they love living in a fantasy world where they believe they're a genius.

Veeky Forums is for making ourselves feel special with IQ threads and by judging the black people's intelligence. Why the fuck would we care about 6th grade math?

what a shit thread. literally buzzfeed posting.

That's the spirit. Who cares, they're all buzzfeed brainlets and chads and we're Veeky Forums geniuses.

Against my better judgement I watched the video. All of the problems were trivial and the math major got them all right. Everyone laughed and looked good and memed each other out. Exactly what I expected from Buzzfeed.

>trivial
is this our new meme now?

It's one of the oldest Anglophone math memes, but you can use it if you want, layman.

Nobody on Veeky Forums can solve any of these problems.
Veeky Forums is for pretend geniuses and angry school kids.
This thread will probably die in 3 hours because Veeky Forums "geniuses" will get scared

I got a little scared, but I could have solved these problems with a calculator, bro.

>Two trains leave blablabla
>Doesn't specify WHEN they leave
>Asks when they meet
Yeah, that's a trick question

How shocking that the people who write for buzzfeed don't even have an elementary school education

>MFW believe I'm a genius
>Can't do this while sober
>even if I could its not proof I'm a genius

Yeah I'm gonna let this thread die, Are you trying to give me depression?

who the fuck cares, on Veeky Forums we know big boy math words like chad, brainlet and IQ.
Those buzzfeed brainlets could NEVER do what we do. Stupid normies.

nothing but chads and brainlets, doesn't matter my iq is 300

>linking buzzfeed

mods, ban please

>buzzfeed chad
Please. We might all be autists but those buzzfeed betas are far from Chadmode

Hey guys I thought of a knew meme we can use.

Buzzfeed=Reddit=Bad

>Buzzfeed=Reddit=Bad
Yeah and what? Reddit is fucking bad, people on /v/ told me so and if if buzzfeed gets posted on reddit that means they're bad too you fucking brainlet.

Real quick,

2 groups.

2 male.

3 female.

What is the probably of picking one from each group on the first try.

...i have an answer.

what constitutes a try ? picking two people at random ? In that case 3/5

At random resulting in 1 male 1 female.

Without replacement

Most honest post which has ever existed on this board. I'm really sorry but this place is a joke and almost nobody here is in on it.

I got the method and checked the answer.

Basic probability but i havent done maths in a decade at least.

Lots of math help on the internet..

Although i still usually ask Veeky Forums just in case.

Thanks anyway.

I'm definitely not in on it.

I am, I use this board for humour mostly. There are sometimes but rarely intelligent and objective posts.

A-Are people in this thread just playing along with a meme where they pretend to be the commenters on the video?
None of these are difficult, the train one is the only one that requires pen and paper....

He cant do 0+60x=260-70x

Nobody said they were hard, we just said most of Veeky Forums is too stupid to solve them and have ego's too large to try to and fail.

Remember these are problems for 6th Graders.

>blue eyed ARYAN math master race acing it
>chinks can't even compete
>niggeress admits to being a "I fucking love science!" type
So basically it confirms my biases: niggers dumb as fuck, whites smart, chinks can only do math if they can cheat.

They're all trick questions. Its a troll video. Its not possible to solve any of them without a scientific calculator or advanced computer program. Veeky Forums is not dumb.

(1 choose 2)*(1 choose 3).

Seriously, are people this retarded?

Theres a 2/5 chance of picking a boy, and 3/4 of picking a girl after that.

6/20, aka. 30% chance of picking a boy first, and a girl second. And seeing that multiplication is commutitive, the opposite order should have the same probability.

You wouldn't even be able to do these problems with a scientific calculator, you would need matlab or wolfram and solving the problems could take up to 6 months, they're those trick questions which look extremely easy when you read it but are almost impossible to solve. Buzzfeed do this all the time. None of those normies solved those problems on the spot.

this
/thread

>Buzzfeed Exec: Hey, How can we get as many views as possible and make everyone feel stupid
>Other Buzzfeed Exec: I know! Lets make a video with a bunch of unsolvable math problems and say they're for 6th graders, that will get a lot of views and make a lot of money LETS SAY THEY ARE DRUNK TOO AND GIVE THEM THE ANSWERS

Yeah, fuck off with this bullshit, stop trying to diminish my prestige, my dad went to FUCKING Harvard.

They're not unsolvable, they just require a very advanced computer problem and a long amount of time to solve but the way they're written makes it look like its for kids.
My math professor could crack these with matlab in 6 months.

Swear to god I solved one of them in 3 hours only using a calculator.

This is a terrible fucking lie, you would at least need a PhD if not a professorship, even then I would give it 2 months minimum if we're talking someone like Tao or Feynman.

...Are you guys retarded? The first two are EASILY solvable with mental math, 5x7=35, 35/5= 7, quarter of 88=22x2=44+28=72. the third question is more difficult, but still entirely solvable. I don't get it, how can people on a science board be this stupid

>doesn't cancel 5/5
smhtbhfam

0/10 troll.

We've already made our minds up, they're unsolvable without complex computer algorithms. You didn't figure that stuff up you just made it up, if I cannot solve it, I know its an advanced matlab problem.

oh damn i got fucking tricked
guess i'm the dumb one

>Masters Degree in Maths
>Can't solve any of these problems.

>greatest mathematician to ever live
>would never be able to solve these even with infinity + 1 time
>tfw these questions are beyond the mental capacity of the entire human race
>tfw they were engineered by alien super race to troll us intergalactic brainlets
it hurts to live

Exaggeration, but they're hard and also trick questions. Like a P Vs NP problem, it looks easy but is unsolvable. With this its been solved and is solvable, but just cannot be done by hand or in your head. You need a computer and some math skill.

I solved them all. I figured I was retarded so I would fail completely, but I was only retarded enough not to trust my honed Nippon instincts.

huh, I overcomplicated it
thanks user!