I've been thinking about getting this bad boy for a while now, what do you dudes think?

I've been thinking about getting this bad boy for a while now, what do you dudes think?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B0000VLUDK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ID Please.

That's a serious piece of metal you've got there. What are you intentions with said object?

The best thread on Veeky Forums currently.

Dat's a nice spatuler ey

>anything but an untreated wooden spatula

It's like you want heavy metal poisoning.

I'm going to slap your mum's arse with it.

Slotted spatula is more aerodynamic and has world record egg flipping speed.

This, but I also have a silicon one for fried eggs, it's very thin and unlike plastic hasn't melted in the slightest

I go with the classic

Plastic melts, get a metal one or wood. But it depends on what your pan is made of, a metal one might scrape off any non-stick coating.

Those are good for opening locked doors

>what do you dudes think?
Sucky. You want one that's either one solid piece, or is made entirely of metal. The ones that have a metal handle and a plastic "blade" always work loose where the metal and the blade fit together.

Get one from G.I.R. Aka "Get it Right". Easily the best spatulas ever made. They're entirely one piece so there are no joints to work loose or gaps to trap food. They're also made of silicone so they can't scratch your cookware and are safe to nearly 600 degrees.

silicon = computer chips
silicone = cookware and titties

bin that 'fish slice' m8

this is actually what you want

too short, too narrow.

>Get one from G.I.R. Aka "Get it Right"

/thread

And too floppy.

user while you're at it get some kitchen tongs too, best kitchen implement investment ever.

No because the egg drips through the slots dude.

w2c

>unitaskers
Please

>carcinogens

>for a while now,
You're a fucking mess. Do you think about buying a shirt for a year before buying, or has mummy not taking you to the store lately ?

You think PTFE emits carcinogens under 650 degrees F?

I have an uncle like this. He's loaded but I guess he's afraid of making a suboptimal purchase

Research is like 80% of the fun of buying shit

Ok yeah but there's a line and some people go way past it

amazon.com/gp/product/B0000VLUDK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it's quite rigid plastic

the size and shape help you angle into the average sized frying pan. you're more liable to flip something like an egg, bread, small piece of meat with a spatula. use kitchen tongs if you need to flip over a pork tenderloin.

>Eating splinters
>Having flavors absorbed from previous uses
Enjoy eating pancakes with just a hint of onion and garlic

>being this new

I bought one of these recently. I used it to flip crepes two weekends ago. It came in handy for lifting agar gelatins out of a tray as well. Its not bad. I could live without it tho. My opinion, best thing is an offset, angled, plastic, right handed fish flipper.

Don't leave it on the edge of the pan, user, or it will melt.

platypus beak the utensil.

>he's never had pancakes topped with green onion
Pleb

>he feels the need to out vegetables in every dessert to be hipster

I'm more of a depressive black metal poisoning desusenpaitachi

>pancake
>dessert
Oh, my sweet summer child.

Literally what is it if not dessert.

Not him, but pancakes aren't much different from crepes, and nobody freaks out over savory crepes.

It's breakfast dummy

So are waffles, french toast, cinnamon buns and other generic breakfast foods, but typically you see them classified as dessert.

Uh no waffles and French toast are absolutely not dessert

>food thats made with sugar

What more classification for a dessert is there.

>Dessert(/dᵻˈzɜːrt/) is aconfectionerycoursethat concludes a main meal. The course usually consists of sweet foods and beverages, such asdessert wineorliqueurs, but may includecoffee,cheeses,nuts, or other savory items.

Looks like a shoehorn.

That corresponds to my post, yes.

T. Alton Brown

>that concludes a main meal

>So are waffles, french toast, cinnamon buns and other generic breakfast foods, but typically you see them classified as dessert.

Americans

O B S E S S E D

O B E S E

Nice meme.

the absolute state of americans

>calling a cake with syrup on it dessert
>HURR MURICANS

>I've been thinking about getting this bad boy for a while now, what do you dudes think?

bitch you sound like a shopper

dood i'm a hunter i would have had it by now if i even wanted it

Think before you purchase dude, I anticipate my visits to sur la table a few weeks in advance.