What's this asshole's fucking problem?

>I hate students. They are mostly stupid and boring.

>I did teach a class here [at the University of Cincinnati] and all of the grading was pure bluff. I even told students at the New School for example… if you don’t give me any of your shitty papers, you get an A. If you give me a paper I may read it and not like it and you can get a lower grade.

>I can’t imagine a worse experience than some idiot
comes there and starts to ask you questions, which is still tolerable. The problem is that here in the United States students tend to be so open that sooner or later, if you’re kind to them, they even start to ask you personal questions [about] private problems… What should I tell them? I don’t care. Kill yourself. It’s not my problem.

Pretty patrish attitude, though.

>they even start to ask you personal questions [about] private problems
Do amerilards seriously do that?
For fuck's sake.

yes.

source: I went to america, privacy and boundaries means nothing to them. it's why they don't mind that their government watches their every move and records all their data.

Lmao, this brought back memories of me going up to my Tutor's room with my handwritten notes of all his lectures and tutorials explaining why he was wrong and every mistake he was making across 20 pages.

Still remember the look on that guy's face

But he is right

that's some top-level autism my dude

Why are Yuros afraid to interact with other people?

Holy.....

I have to agree with this as an American. It is a nation of illiterate emotionally exhibitionist hummer-drivers. But my time in Europe wasn't much better, I mean, the N. Irish dedicate an entire day to burning the flag of the Republic, getting shit faced, and throwing their feces at the police

And that's a great tradition, too bad they're burning the wrong flag.

european here

the irish are one of the many """"peoples""" that are popularly considered the niggers of europe.

t. proud Irishman

They weren't much better in Denmark, they call everyone who isn't white a "gypsy" then throw their empty beer cans at them to be collected for change

yes there are many nigger countries of europe. Austria is good though.

people are super repressed here
on the first look they seem better and nice, but that is because they keep all the shit down like an iceberg - if you go down youll see that we are worse than simple americans

Repress what? Emotions?

I guess that's next on the list, I've always wanted to see the Reichskrone. Any other non-nigger countries in Europe?

Students mostly are stupid and boring. American universities are a joke, despite what the burgerfats of Veeky Forums will claim. The high schools, which ought to prepare them for either university or working life, do neither and instead 'create good citizens' (indoctrinate).

Your precious SAT is 9th grade material here in Canada.

As if Canadian schools don't strive to "create good citizens."

all of that is true and will only get worse

zizek is right

i cant imagine how terrible it would be to get stuck lecturing and grading a bunch of undergrads when all you want to do is research for your next book

They absolutely do, they just have higher standards, and the majority of the indoctrinating is done from K-11.

At least we're allowed to criticize Islam

We can here too, just no insults.

canadian schools arent much better

theyre filled with american and chinese students with B- averages who out compete the canadian A- average student because they pay higher tuition than the canadian, not that an A- minus average in canada is amazing. most canadian universities are at least 75% female

basically any english language education system is fucking retarded

Huh. You realize that you can quit jobs, right? If you want money, work for it. I'm so sick of this "I'm too smart for this" bullshit. If you feel something is beneath you, choose not to do it. No one's forcing you to do SHIT.

I guess I'll have to take your word for it, I've never been to a Canadian school. Honestly it doesn't matter to me, if I ever have children I'm going to home-school until their nonage then let them see how much like a hybrid day-care concentration camp US high school really is, if they choose.

I've never seen this at a relevant university.

Factory schools are not relevant.

to say it's better than america is not a high fucking standard

i wish canadians would stop feeling superior for being better than literal retards

> I'm blind and universities don't want to make money

thanks for your post

What are you on, I never quantified how much higher our standards are.

Regardless, they are much higher, at least in Alberta. Diploma exams were brutal when I took them a decade ago: two 3 hour exams, one 'written' which would vary from writing proofs for mathematics, to writing several essays, to pages of reading comprehension. Now, most are just a single 3 hour exam, but are still brutally graded.

What's the SAT? A single 3 hour exam with considerably easier content, and can actually be predicted?
I didn't say that, I said that a factory school is more likely to care about profiting off of students.

>in Denmark, they call everyone who isn't white a "gypsy"
>somehow that makes it a nigger country
kek

>They weren't much better in Denmark, they call everyone who isn't white a "gypsy" then throw their empty beer cans at them to be collected for change
>giving some nigger immigrant free money is a problem
What are you racist

>I didn't say that, I said that a factory school is more likely to care about profiting off of students.

im saying they all do it, get off your high horse

Not so much the "gypsy" part, more the "tossing empty beer cans at humans for sport" part
>inb4 non-whites aren't human

Bavaria :^)

>they all do it
Not at all.

>"tossing empty beer cans at humans for sport"

It's like you don't even understand the Orange Feeling™

>i saw someone do it therefore the whole country does it
m8

What do you consider a "relevant" university?

Is it the one that you attend, by any chance?

incorrect

I was literally at Roskilde, so I guess I don't and never will.

Not what I said. Anecdotally, I saw many native Danes treating non-white itinerants with derision

wow for a communist he sure is selfish

Throwing garbage at people who are down on their luck is a proud danish tradition. It is part of the reason we are so happy in Denmark. I'd recommend you open your mind to cultural practices that differ from the ones you're used to before visiting a new place.

:^)

>waaahhhhh I don't want to do the only requirement of my job, I am such an intellectual guys

pathetic

>shitting all over the one requirement of your job in public and with reckless abandon and still getting paid

Winner.

You seem like a slave though. Tell me, were your grandparents employed as servants?

Agree with this. Americans are completely brainless for many things

true

everything about that man is pathetic. what he says, the way he acts, the way he speaks, the way he writes, the way he dresses, the way he thinks... everything

The more I hear from this guy the more I hate him.

>Americans itt buttdevastated

study this post. seriously

t. reddit

Lol, most americans are idiots. Nice people, but stupid. They rarely go abroad so they have a skewed worldview. I mean not that it's so much better in Europe, but I think people think more and say less

I'm pretty sure everyone will agree with you

>american girl always sits with me at tutorials because I do most of the talking so she doesn't have to
>literally braindead, anytime I try and discuss the topic of the class she barely gives anything beyond, 'yeah... like i'm not suuure....' in that californian accent
>tfw it's agony sitting with her but her seat always gives me a nice view of her tits and thighs

she's one of those thicc short stacks, looks indian but her accent is definitely american, god I wanna lose my virginity to her so bad

She just sounds like a typical roastie. Also, I have faith in you, user. At least it seems like she respects you in some level, which is a good sign. Go get your dick wet.