So I was a young student and got very hungry one weekend. Had a bunch of spaghetti but no sauce...

So I was a young student and got very hungry one weekend. Had a bunch of spaghetti but no sauce. I had a whole ketchup bottle and thought "What the hell, it's all the same shit right?". I make like 2 lbs of spaghetti and pour a shitload of ketchup on that mother fucker. I proudly take the first bite expecting a gem and couldn't even fucking swallow it.

What's the grossest fucking garbage you prepared with naive hope of it being good?

Jesus Christ, buy some Better than Boullion Chicken stock and some Miso paste. You can make a few hundred soups from that crap. for a 20 bucks.

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but it's always like 2 am and I'm hungry and I think "I really like this, and I also like this, this is a great idea!"

I have a rule where if I make something, I have to eat it, because I wanted to make it. Hopefully someday I will stop making stupid things.

Costs less than 50 cents at ALDI. It's just an inferior version of Kraft's mac and cheese. Also made my piss bright yellow from whatever the hell kind of dye they put in the """""cheese""""" powder. That being said, if I'm dirt-poor, I'd rather eat this slop than instant ramen.

>oh look all the banquet meals are on sale...

Edible but tastes of sadness

I've eaten plenty of spaghetti with just ketchup and I can't say I hated it. It wasn't great, but it stopped the stomach from complaining with minimal effort.

or I can buy a bottle of pesto

Once I wanted to make spaghetti but I had no minced meat, so instead I used some cans of tuna from the back of the pantry. It was... okay, but tuna really doesn't pair that well with tomato based sauces.

had spaghetti bolognese first night, didn't want to eat pasta again the second night, was going to make something else with the mince / sauce, I decided to put it into a blender to see what would happen to the taste/ texture

tried to salvage with tortilla chips taco sauce and guac

nope.jpg

Put less ketchup on it next time. It's that easy.

add some bulldog sauce

What's wrong with you? That's how I eat them sometimes and I've seen other people do it, too. It's not weird or unusual at all.

do flips really eat this?

Buffalo ramen.
Fucking why.

Nothing is bad when your high.

Dude even plain buttered pasta is better than ketchup pasta

Le Ken M pizza

Fugg
Sumimasen, user-san-tachi

>for a 20 bucks.
kek

yes we do

This with some salt and cheese, so you wont have to go down the red slippery period blood textured ketchup road.

Or.

melt..

half a stick of butter
half cream cheese
the same of 2% milk
4 garlic cloves to soak.
Basil to taste

Eh. I can eat plain pasta (as long as they're salted well), so I don't see why adding ketchup would make it unedible unless I drown the pasta in it.
The only times I use ketchup on pasta is indeed that I'm out of sauce, but if so I just use it to coat the pasta a little bit.

I had a little peanut butter in my Greek yogurt and it actually tasted like vomit

Have any of you ever heard of pasta neopalitana?

It's a combination of alfredo with a marinara and a garlic bread. It's pretty much the best carbs you'll ever taste. Go try it.

Liver.
Bought a beautiful piece from my butcher and cooked it with some onions
It finished with surprisingly perfect texture for my first time cooking it
I took one bite and nearly threw up from it. I felt like a palatelet

You're supposed to put a small amount of ketchup when eating it with ketchup. It doesn't taste that bad when it's a light spread.

You probably didn't use heinz.
Spaghetti with butter and ketchup is fucking delish', how much of a pleb are you? Did you salt your spaghetti water properly?

Yes they do, also 10 to 20 day developed duck eggs.

fellow palatelet here, I can't stand liver either