What should I expect reading this?

What should I expect reading this?

tons of pussy

> ew short men
the end

I haven't read a book by a woman in a decade. I fool myself into believing I'm becoming well rounded while simultaneously ignoring the collective perspective of half of the human population. Every time I walk into the library this piece of shit is staring at me from the rotating display tower. Is it worth a read? I might just read some Ursula Le Guin instead.

How many times are you going to post this?

See: The collective perspective of the other half of the population simply isn't worth fuck all.

They can't think, they can't write. There is no discernible talent.

this is idiotic. the fact that a significant portion of Veeky Forums thinks this while simultaneously thinking they are inteligent is ridiculous.

Some women can write, and if they manage to overcome their perverse daddy issues they can actually be intelligent and make good art.
Sylvia Plath is not one of those women.
She killed herself the day she realises getting bashed by surrogate dad wasn't worth the dad dick.

>Perspective
>Women
No.

You should expect to be ridiculed on this board.

Do you have some example of women "producing good art"?
And I dont mean works that are 'pretty fucking good, considering they were written by a woman'. I mean GOOD literature, good philosophy.

There has been one woman who made good music, Jonnine Standish of HTRK.
I'm preeettyy sure she's the only one but its proof enough.

She is actually ethereal and possibly divine though

Lmao if you're under 5'9" then kys

>An MBV knock-off
>The only good female artist

I'll try her out. Lera Lynn is amazing imo, listen Church In Ruins or My Least Favourite Life for example, she has 'bad songs' but the ones on the 2nd season of True Detective are good
I asked about literature and philosophy on purpose, because I know its pretty much impossible to come up with a single woman that can stand to the top 10% of men in that ground.

Lili Boulanger ya dip

Oh god I hope this is bait MBV is pure garbage.

It has a reputation of being extremely dark and depressing, but it really isn't, so don't expect that. It's a somewhat interesting story with okay writing, though sparks of really great writing are sprinkled throughout. Overall, it's a pleasant enough book, but it's probably not going to rock your world or anything. This is all my opinion of course. Read it for yourself and find out :^)

Sylvia Plath is so mentally ill that even when she tries to be a "normal" woman (materialistic, aggressively hunting mates, trying to fit in with her peers) she fails utterly, and that combined with her intelligence makes her quite a unique read.

>Some women can write, and if they manage to overcome their perverse daddy issues they can actually be intelligent and make good art. Sylvia Plath is not one of those women.
Kek