That person who keeps asking irrelevant questions during lectures

>that person who keeps asking irrelevant questions during lectures

>gong to brainlet school where questions are allowed

literally me

>that person who keeps asking questions at the end of a lecture when the prof has already gone over time

>that person who pretends to come up with the solution to a problem on the spot even though he'd already solved it before and had a hard time doing it

me

>the dumb Joe who keep talking popsci shit in the lecture

>the autistic guy who keeps asking you for clarifications about what the professor said

>The girl who rushes up to the professor at the end of every lecture just to shoot the shit and talk about her life and how her experiences are relevant to everything he said.

>that guy doing rock crabs while simultaneously taking notes

>professor says "... so now we have for any [math]\varepsilon[/math] that..."
>some asshole interrupts "eh, shouldn't it be [math]\varepsilon > 0[/math]?"

Holy shit this is one of my mates.

"Hey what does it say there on the blackboard?"

FUCK OFF!

>that guy who keeps interrupting the professor with pedantic remarks
>professor keeps giving him validation by saying "good point" every time

>that guy who has a professor so beta he was able to take over the class and teach it
>he's been doing this for three weeks now and the prof just sits in the corner nodding his head and ignoring all the pleas from students
>tfw that guy was me
I just walk in and start teaching the class now, I even took the prof's PhD and crossed his name out and added mine lel

Tell him to buy a pair of glasses. They can be pretty expensive, but really help.

wow did this really really happen

im not gonna greentext because thats for morons

but i hate the cunts who ask a question and set themselves up to answer it and pretend to be some sort of genius

so i guess thats

What, like fremmy isles rock crabs?
What an absolute legend

>when the prof makes some snarky remark about sleeping students during his lecture and you wake up because of the loud laughter

>that janitor who solves a problem that took your prof's 2 years to solve, on 5 minutes break between moping the floors

>question based lectures
Why even attend

you're an adult, just leave faggot.

>tfw I get the reference

Thank you.

>not sand crabs in fucking 2017

haha that's me

>the guy that smokes outside of the designated seats
>that guy that vapes and has a flashing lights mod
>tfw he blows a massive cloud in the direction of the lecturer and he can't do anything about it

>that guy who claps after a main theorem has been proved

>still doing sand crabs after fossil island

>the brainlet that sits in lectures and takes notes

>the ashkenazi that trolls the professor by moving the chalk around with his brain

>that guy who throws peanuts at the lecturer for managing to make a proof

Cont

Maximum kek

>that guy who smokes outside the medical school, not giving a fuck about anything

Well shit, how am I suppose to get my prof to notice me?

fucking vapers are the worst
>tfw you get stuck walking behind the guy puffing away like a madman on his bubblegum vape

office hours

Our competing class in the first year of college had a math teacher who wasn't good at math at all, but managed to get into the ENS by memorizing a thousand exam problems.
He was so bad the students threw pennies at him when he managed to get a proof right.

>memorizing a thousand exam problems
That's pretty impressive in it's own right.

>professor is lecturing about lipids and diabetes
>student in the front: "professor, are you saying obese people have more adipose tissue compared to lean people?"
>this is a 4000/5000-level hybrid class

hmmmmm

Sure is.

>4000/5000-level hybrid class
Do you live in a fantasy world or something?

no i go to school

Academia is filled with autistic people. It is no surprise they use a lot of RPG terminology unironically. Courses are identified with levels. Typically 100, 200, etc. People unironically dress like mages for graduaion.

>but i hate the cunts who ask a question and set themselves up to answer it and pretend to be some sort of genius
I fucking hate these people as well

>that guy that restates what the professor just said instead of asking a question

>People unironically dress like mages for graduation.
Almost makes me want to actually study and go there. Almost.

>When the professor have had no questions for the entire lecture, and when he finally gets on it's exam related

>When the professor wants his class to be "interactive" and won't continue his lecture until a student answers, and you are the only person in class who answers questions

FUCK

>when you put your hand up to answer the professor but he says "you've already answered one, no more for u."

>that guy that provides uncountably infinite counterexamples to the theorem on the board
Would be funny if it only happened once

This.
Worst part is i don't know all the answers and i'm scolded when i'm wrong, so that makes me want to answer less. But the unending silence is worse than getting treated like shit, so i wade through that quagmire every day :^(

>That guy who literally types in latex all his notes at the lecturer's speed

>those degenerates that take pictures of the board with their phones because they cant be bothered to write down dates and assignments

Seriously fuck these people

>that guy that uses a wheelchair to get to class

>be sitting in the comfy seat
>some wheelchair asshole rolls up like a fag
>asks me to move
>don't want to
>fuckin bithc goes crying to the professor, prof makes me move
>everyone in class acting like I'm the bad guy
>just wanted the extra space for my thinkpad and second monitor

fucking disableds are insufferable, selfish bastards

he didn't even have to attend class, all the lectures are recorded and posted online anyhow

these people are the lowest of the low. what is the point of taking a picture of a lecture slide that takes literally three seconds to memorize all the relevant information on?

>dates and assignments
That's small time, people here do this for the whole lecture

>roastie single mom brings her screaming kid to class
>prof too beta / scared of discrimination accusation to kick her out

welp I guess that's another lesson WASTED

>prof has a visible boner
>student points it out
>leaves class very flustered
>comes back 5 mins later and acts like it never happened

> mfw prof. is a brainlet

Veeky Forums is for +18 only...
you may leave now...

>why even play osrs?

i hate this retard

>that guy that goes to lectures

I don't "pretend" to do that, but I do solve a lot of stuff before hand and read relevant parts of the text before lecture, ect... So I hope people don't think that is me

Yeah, that's usually a brainlet thing. The mistake is usually trivial and already noticed by the non-brainlets of the crowd. If it was a major issue, I could understand correcting the prof, though.

>that one person who literally is autistic and asks questions that make it obvious that he doesn't even have a basic understanding of what's being lectured

>that person who asks the professor "is this gonna be on the exam?"
>that obnoxious girl who hijacks the entire lecture by constantly interjecting and asking questions that aren't really questions at all and trying to seem smart

>smoking allowed in uni building
kek

that's a lot of counterexamples

how's community college treating you?

>having lectures with girls

he might be in some of the introductory classes, where the girls haven't switched majors yet

do you go to one of those liberal hellhole universities? I can't imagine why the professor can't tell them to fuck off

>professor clearly doen’t want to lecture the material and hangs off every question and goes off tangents as much as possible
Don’t make attendance mandatory if you don’t want to be here either.

>that guy that didnt directly enrol into exclusively graduate classes from his first year

oh fucking wow you got the reference from a blockbuster awward winning film everyone has seen congragufuckinglations

I didn't get it
pls tell me

My calc professor banned it lel

Ask questions

it's an episode of Recess, little known fact that good will hunting was actually paying homage to that episode

>bf in the audience turns on the vibrator in my ass during my conference talk

>that guy who browses Veeky Forums on his laptop during lectures

Based. Sometimes I do it myself just to spite aspies like you.

>that guy who's taking the course for the fifth fucking time and keeps trying to finish the professor sentences and getting them all wrong

>things that never happened.

fuck that guy one day I WILL throw him down a flight of stairs

what respectable university/college lets a guy take a course 5 times? One retake here allowed, both go on transcript. If you don't pass, then tough and if it's a preqreq you gotta switch majors or go somewhere else.

I think someone already did.

>that guy who raises his hand after every other example or proof and asks the most obvious possible question about it
>he starts crying and saying that the homework is too hard and the professor isnt teaching well after lecture even though he "loves math"
maybe math isn't for you buddy :)

>all these virgins ITT

>that person who asks high level questions in an intro class

>few years ago
>freshman year
>first day of class
>sit in calc I with a bunch of other freshmen
>professor goes over all the topics learned over the course
>guy who looks to be in the mid 20s chimes in
>"Sir, will we be learning sigma delta epsilon proofs?"
>professor laughs and says no
>"will we be learning differentials"
>prof says again no
>look over to the guy
>has the smuggest fucking grin and shakes his head to himself like he's the smartest guy in the room

then later, in the same lecture, prof asks for the roots to a piecewise function
>hear him go "pfft, too easy"

Do you sit behind me or something?