Best biscuit to have with tea or coffee?

Best biscuit to have with tea or coffee?

Bite off opposite corners and use your Tim Tam to suck up a little bit of tea or coffee. It'll melt the inside and make it creamy and delicious. Then eat your cookie and throw out your tea.

Buttermilk.
Pour some sausage gravy over it and sip your sweet tea in between bites. Mmm I tell you what.

Had this shit once, too fucking sweet.

Real biscuits not fucking scones that you call biscuits

better than penguins

those are biscuits, not the cookies you call biscuits

Pecan Sandies

SCOTCH FINGERS
C
O
T
C
H

F
I
N
G
E
R
S

I had this milf teacher get me to do this trick with the tim tams and I wasn't prepared for it to melt in my hands like it did and I made a big fucking mess

However it was nice

Hobnobs are nice every now and then

Morning coffee? Just some toast, thanks, maybe an egg. After dinner coffee? Biscoff or a nice shortbread.
Tea? With tea you eat Madeleines, or a scone with clotted cream and preserves.

>just some toast, thanks

who the fuck are you thanking you retarded faggot

Get outta here ya blueblood

>clotted cream

That has to rank as the most unappetizing name for food in all of the english language. I get nauseous just reading it.

Just bought these, I've never had any tea biscuits besides them but they are quite good with coffee.

This is the perfect answer, especially about Biscoff

I like selfmade oatmeal cookies best.

But since I drink my coffee with sugar, I reduce the sugar in the recipie by half.

which country actually eats these? in america they're stocked with jewish food but i don't believe it comes from them. it's the only "sweet" i eat

Fuck off you prick, actually just die.

No, Those are cookies.
It could be argued that cookies are a type of biscuit, but only a fool would argue that.

Scotch fingers, Hobnobs or Chocolate digestives and tim tams.