Watching this show is making me depressed. I am 26 and have yet to accomplish anything of note in my life...

Watching this show is making me depressed. I am 26 and have yet to accomplish anything of note in my life. No good job only an associates degree. No girlfriend, social life, or even a dog. Yet the blonde chick is 27 with a 6 figure income and a beautiful apartment in N.Y. of all places. I feel like a failure.

TV and movies dont reflect real life. All it does is make you miserable for a fantasy life that is rare or impossible

So get out there and do something about it

>NYC
>Only a 6 figure income
>Beautiful apartment
She's literally living above her means.

Cost of living can turn even the highest income into a shit show. Live better than your area's average and you're winning.

It's actually a company apartment. What you don't know about company apartments?

Its a fucking TV show. I could make a TV show about a baby that is a successful billionaire entrepreneur, it doesnt mean anything.

>Use one of the most ficticious tv shows as a measure of success
top kek

>most accurate depiction of hacking ever captured on screen
>fictitious
You aren't very bright are you?

You're both hyperbolic idiots.
I fucking hate Veeky Forums.

Stop watching TV.

Accurate relative to other tv is not a good measure of accuracy.
>Using a TV show as a metric for success.
This is woman shit.

You're still young. You still have time to completely change your life and make something of it. But you'll have to start now and I mean right now.

Start teaching yourself something that can make you more productive. From thst other things Will grow.

So now there's a mr reddit off-topic shitposting thread up in addition to the le expanse and reddit and memey ones. Are we getting raided by /tv/?

>Mr. Reddit
>First episode MC is clearly browsing Veeky Forums
Really makes you think

All of my classes have at least one guy in his late 30's. It's never too late

>anything making a 2 second reference to Veeky Forums is automatically non-reddit tier
[laughing track]

This is the most true thing that has ever been said

No the MR. Robot folk are channers and shitpost it here themselves. Even if its negitive they dont care they just want people talking about it. Gorilla marketing. It's technically illegal (against FTC regulation) but they don't give a shit because the odds of getting busted are low.

South park guys have done the same shit in the past.

>this is what reddit /x/tards actually believe
my sides are at the cosmic horizon

>are you me?

Idk why the show would make you depressed though, I get a good chuckle out of the edgy haxxor shenanigans.

OP

This but for some reason I can't stop here

I meant can't stop coming here. Fuck.

I write computer programs for a living. I have broken to 3 to 4 systems IIRC, and I can assure it is nothing like Mr. Robot, Social Network or Matrix. It is boring and often you are unable to break into what you want to break into. It is much like how carnivorous animals are unsuccessful in their hunt or Chads cannot always get laid with the qt 3.14 they want to. Not all safes can be cracked within a time constraint, not all locks can be picked in time, not all banks can be robbed, not all banks have enough cash holdings to be robbed.

>No good job only an associates degree.
finish up that bachelors my boy
> No girlfriend
tinder/okcupid or go out to bars

>social life
Veeky Forums is your social life

you can fix all this shit in a month

Watching this show is making me depressed too because it's shit.