I. am. God

I. am. God

no i am

ur like a babby

...so just walk up to her and say Hi, I'm Will. Trust me buddy, you'll be drowning in puss.
Later: Hey girls, Will I am BRAAAAAAP

why is this guys art considered total-deep-and-spiritual-man?

Because some of it is.

simultaneously phallic and vaginal. and all those identical enigmatically expressionless, moreauesque faces. deep. but Godly? i doubt it. if there is a JAHWEH then He's far more interesting, or, 'by design,' less. i opt for the latter.

user, everyone is "I".

No I'm not

>why is this guys art considered total-deep-and-spiritual-man?

He paints psychedelic imagery very reminiscent of what you'd see on high doses of LSD, Magic Mushrooms, or DMT/Ayahuasca. There's mythological/religious overtones in it as well.

Because, DMT.

[fortune color="#81be83"]Your fortune: This poster has been blessed by the magic of our lord and savior, KEK.[/fortune]

>everyone is I
>no I'm not
>I'm
>I am

You are

u & erry1 else bud

>all those eyes
>all of them can see you masturbate

Thanks for the pic.

who is the artist?

>blocks your path

I. On. The. TV.

Because he tells twenty year olds everywhere that if you can regurgitate drivel with a few eastern religious terminologies peppered in, you can make psychedelics a religion. He's not entirely wrong, just such a fucking trendy and image conscious pseud about it, which gives his followers permission to ruin DMT for everybody.

ow many levels of S U C C r u on my man

a small peck of dust floating around the fluid godhead, don't change too much or you'll wake Him up and everything will scatter

Alex Grey's art is an aesthetic disaster

okay, god, what the hell is up with the recurrent laryngeal nerve in mammals? care to explain yourself on that little design fuckup?

leaving aside the question of why you put the male's g-spot inside their ass.

>recurrent laryngeal
idk what that is lol. i just made the universe, you can blame evolution for that one.

>why you put the male's g-spot inside their ass.
to make butt sex feel better

If he sees everything why does he need so many eyes?

how do you think he sees everything?

Don't worry, they see everyone else in the metaverse masturbating simultaneously, you're hardly on the radar