Rate my fries

Rate my fries

Is this after cooking? They don't look crispy. Is that the container you made them in? You need to spread them out so they don't just steam.

do you mean oven roasted potatoes?

looks like an undercooked, over-seasoned, oily disaster.

Looks like you still need to cook them.

what's the difference between roasting a potato and baking a potato

in one case the potato is roasted, in the other it's baked

They look cooked.

If I had to guess, it would be that he didn't rinse the starch off after he cut them.

Or maybe
>You need to spread them out so they don't just steam.
this

they look more like slow-baked potatoes rather than fried potatoes

Looks like you cut them up, microwaved them for a minute, then put seasoning over top. Still look half raw. They look fucking terrible.
1/10

Looks like you oiled and seasoned up some fries then microwaved them. 0/10

That looks like absolute garbage. What kind of potato did you use? You need nice and starchy ones. The cut itself looks nice, about 1cm. You also need to fry them twice, and for the love of god before you serve them, grab a paper towel, put it in a bowl. Then put the fries in and shake, to get rid of excess fat. Otherwise they'll be soggy.

Oh and did you not take the skin of the potato? That's something that Gordon Ramsey would do. Just a shame that he knows absolutely fuck all when it comes to making fries.

looks like you shit in the bowl and then put ur fries in

and fries are fried

LOL

and scrambled eggs

>taking the skin off

what if like rustic fries

Why the fuck would you take the skin off? It's delicious.

When you fry the potatoes the first time and take them back out, you have to let them rest for a while. This is so that the starch is allowed to rise slightly. Then, when fried a second time, the outside is crispy as hell, while the inside is soft.
If you don't take the skin off, the side with the jacket still on will not have this crispiness.

Even worse would be washing your potatoes, but I digress.

cook on the rack and the bottom of the oven.
deep-walled dishes kill fries.

At the end of the day, the potato still knows that they are his friends. Baking a potato is just cruel though.

inedible

IT'S FUCKING RAW!

Needs a ton of ketchup

absolutely dire lad

This user gets it.

worst iv ever seen