There is literally nothing wrong with girlie drinks

There is literally nothing wrong with girlie drinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lPtr6dQrnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

other than the fact they taste like fucking cough syrup

Redd's is a guilty pleasure of mine, that's about as low as I can sink.

I liked them when I was younger, now they're just way too sweet. Not sure how that works, but a lot of people seem to have the same experience.

i like drinking cough syrup

I love the taste of mike's hard and Smirnoff ice. They remind me of lemon shark pops from when I was a kid. Too bad they make me feel like I'm being eaten alive from acid when I drink them due to my acid reflux. After 2 of them I'm buckled over in pain for an hour.

this just about sums up my thoughts
youtube.com/watch?v=7lPtr6dQrnY

>what is prilosec?

You do you boo boo but that shit is not manly like my bourbons and IPAs

Can't take that shit while drinking. I can pretty much only take tums or a bit of pepto

Why not just drink a good lemonade and then a shot. They are to sweet to drink more than one of.

or just have a scotch and lemonade

when i was in high school i would either drink girly drinks like mikes or redds or have cheap 45% vodkas, no in between

[spoiler]im still trying to break this habbit[/spoiler]

It's alright to have 1 or 2 but getting drunk off of that shit is a recipe for disaster

Don't you have fond memories of vomiting up strange coloured liquids?

Hello.

me to friend, have you tried their "wicked ale"

>going to liquor store and looking at mike's
>ignoring these

Cold

Hard

REFRESHING uwU

THIS. I only bought these once but I loved them

>A Canadian original
Explains a lot about this trash really

right . . . . . I want a worse hang over due to more sugar why ?

I mean unless your a causal drinker . . .. in which cause you should just off your pathetic self

>can't handle more than two girly drinks
lmao fag

something you don't want to take over the long term

if I'm gonna drink something considered girly I'll do it on something I can skull and that will get my blitz fairly quickly.

I like me some seagrams escapes, foo foo fuck 4% alchohol only and all

What makes a drink girly or manly?

Seagram's makes some good shit. I just tried one of their Jamaican Me Happy cans which has all of 3.4% alcohol IIRC. It's rather good, goes down super easy like an Arizona tea but comes in cans big enough to actually get drunk on unlike a single beer.

So much this. I mean, if you're new to drinking, I get it, I did it. My uncle also drinks these, but he isn't a big drinker, so he has like three and he is good to go.

I guess there's nothing "wrong" with them. But one of those bad boys on top of any other drinking I'm doing throughout the night, and I'll have an utter splitting headache in the morning.

>24oz can of 3.4&%
>Drunk
That's about 2 and a half cans of piss beer

Girly = sweet, fruity, lower-calorie, often colorful. marketed with populism and insisting the drink is already trendy
Manly = stronger alcohol, bitter, or tannic notes. heartier. often marketed with either a traditional "time-honored" or "adventurous" aesthetic.