Watching a closed jar terrarium video. Show it to gf

Watching a closed jar terrarium video. Show it to gf

>Putting worms in there is torture, you are closing them in a bottle for the rest of their lives
>But gf, they get enough resources to live happily and they will contribute to the ecosystem inside the jar
>Closing them up is controlling their life and not letting them be free it's torture

>mfw she is mad for a stupid worm in a jar

Why are women like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kL3QPQuDY3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gf

Empathy

should have put her in a jar lmao

Your GF is smarter than you.
youtu.be/kL3QPQuDY3I

>torture
Invertebrates dont feel pain user, their bodies are not centralized neurally thus they dont have a reason to give a shit if they get damaged.

>Invertebrates can't see because they don't have a visual cortex

Tell that to gf

She thinks I am a horrible person now because I like the idea of having my own little world to toy with and play God with every organism in it. How cool is that.

The worms don't even feel pain in any way in a terrarium anyway, so it's even dumber. It's actually an ideal situation for the worm. It's basically heaven. The opposite of torture.

You lack empathy.

Go to /b/ for this shit it doesn't belong on here

(not true btw)

>Why are women like this
Women are irrational. They are not like us. Take my girlfriend for example. She is a vegan and she says she is a vegan because she doesn't want to make animals suffer and shit.

Then one day I told her how it is impossible not to harm animals because everything you do hurts an animal. If you are a vegan and buy vegetables, those vegetables were farmed by a corporation, who pay workers, who eat meat. So you are supporting their meat-eating habits. Etc. etc. Not only that but she also directly hurts animals because she cooks for me. She literally cooks steaks for me and then gets angry at me for hurting animals.

After that, I was expecting her to come to her senses and realize "Hey, animals suffer. It is just the way things are." but no. She just got really mad at me for telling her the truth.

Is there a way to win an argument against this type of reasoning? How can I make her understand that a worm in a jar is not the end of the world. And having a little world to myself is pretty fulfilling

>at aquarium
>"what do you think it's like to be a jellyfish, user?"
>well they dont have a nervous system so probably not unlike being a tree or a rock
>"god you have to ruin everything"

Fuck her hard. When I want to mess with my gf I tell her that "If you are a vegan then how come you are swallowing my meat" when she sucks my dick. And what can she say? Nothing. She's destroyed. She has to just take it.

So just get her back when you are fucking her. Tell her that if she does not want worms to be forced into confined spaces then how come she wants to confine your worm in her pussy.

>Invertebrates dont feel pain
>their bodies are not centralized neurally

Annelids specifically have a brain or at the least a cerebral ganglion.

>waaah waaah womyn are so stupid
we already know. no need to blogshit about it

This. Did you tell her that the worms have no desire for freedom and only want to fuck and eat?

Probably more like being bacteria but big.

Cool blog post nigger monkey

and fucking tell me what does your question have to do with math or science you fucking normie?
get off my board

OP, your girlfriend doesn't sound like wife material. Dump her, find someone better.