Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
Do you guys have a wiki or something with good starter recipes for someone just getting into cooking, a guide to seasonings, and stuff like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, because every time we try to get something like that together everyone just argues and calls each other a faggot.

>basic info
Haha nice try kid, mods would rather every new visitor totally shit up the catalog than do something like make a sticky

Ah, too bad.

Would recommend searching YouTube, just avoid anything from Tasty.

I checked for a stupid questions thread and a questions that don't deserve their own thread. Maybe you should start one if you want to keep newfriend posts in one place.

Good for you for at least checking but believe it or not I have a family and a job and could give a shit about what threads pop up here. Mods have an obvious solution in front of them and choose to ignore it because that fucking gook doesn't give two shits about this site. Still doesn't even have support for webms with sound on all boards. Pathetic

If it makes you feel any better, Veeky Forums has one of the best stickies of any board and it only exists because one user wrote up the entire thing, hosted it on his own website, and talked the mods into stickying it. The sticky is just a link to it.

Why?

It's mostly lazy shit meant to impress people who can't cook. Their main techniques are "throw a shitload of cheese on it", "microwave that bitch", "use extra butter and salt to cover up how tasteless this is", and "make it in a different shape than usual".

What about Food Wishes? I've used a couple of his recipes before and they taste good.

there are a lot of infographics.
i'm almost certain i was once linked to a Veeky Forums wiki, though i don't remember how extensive it was.

might be worth your time to check the archives for infographic threads, plenty of handy basics and frugal eating guides, etc

one day the mods will do their job and create a sticky to alleviate this issue

That fit sticky probably saved my life. As for ck sticky, I think this board is too diversely autistic to organise something nice like that.

I would say just start cooking, the thing with food is if you fuck it up, you've only lost a couple of hours work. Not like if you fuck up with a shit work out and diet for 12 months or get an injury and actually hurt yourself. Cooking is pretty safe in those terms.

Just look up beginner recipes, pick a dish at random that you feel like eating and google it, or read through recipes on Taste.com or allrecipes or where ever and if you think you can do them, and have the stuff, give it a go. If you have problems with a particular element, read similar recipes and see if they have a different way of doing it. Eventually you'll find a groove.

Will do, thanks user :)

Oh and also, cook with friends or family or who ever, see how they do it and you'll learn fast.

Which Veeky Forumsizen made his mom do the Zyzz pose?

Fw is top tier home-broski-dog

There is a wiki. It's just that nobody users it just like the booru.
Veeky Forums-ck.wikia.com/wiki/The_Veeky Forums_Wiki

Food Wishes is good. If you're into Korean stuff, Maangchi is another good channel to learn how to cook. Also don't be afraid to fuck up; just ask yourself why you fucked up and what you would do differently next time.

> Go to food wishes
> First recipe showing up : lobster mac and cheese
Why america why

yeah, it's at google.com. just type whatever you're looking for into the box.

Fuck off you snarky mong

>good pages to start with
>pizza
>tea
the Veeky Forums essentials