Why do you still use a microwave to cook food after it's been scientifically proven to be bad for your health?

Why do you still use a microwave to cook food after it's been scientifically proven to be bad for your health?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[citation needed]

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx

>Dr. Mercola
Whoa, so this is the power of biased sources

MICROWAVES WORK IN WAYS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
IT MUST BE BAD FOR ME

dear god please help us all

>use microwave everyday for every meal
>eat fatty meats and eggs which are suppose to be horrible for you
>still no health problems or cancer
:(

>every source that doesn't agree with me is biased

Well that's up to you to provide a not biased source for your claims, otherwise you're just shitposting. Really makes me think why he's selling his own medicinal products that happen to coincide with his scare tactic articles.

Everything in that graphic is a lie, but microwaves are only good at reheating certain types of soups, reheating mediocre pasta, and defrosting frozen rice. Literally everything else is better by reheating/cooking it on the stove or oven. I use my microwave about once a month at this point

you forgot your beret

>the microwave field next to a microwave oven
Top kek

>google "mercola"
>4th result

I used my microwave to sterilize my sponges, and for that only

Can you BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!?! I cant believe i fucking WASTED my time reading your super shitty pop-article, i cant believe it, and im the only one to actually read it ion the whole thread probably. Let me save everyone fucking time and fuck OP's shitty thread for not extrapolating this. IT literally (LITERALLY) says microwaves are harmful applied to your skin. NO FUCKING SHIT. Also it fucks itself over by comparing microwaves to cellphone signals, WHICH EVERYONE FUCKING LIVES WITH. Also the nutritional value degradation isnt even anything substantial, the equation of cooking when it comes down to nutritional loss is due to time cooked, how much water absorbs the nutrition, and temperature. So STEAMING your fucking vegetables is a shitton more of a health issue compared to microwaves apparently. And guess what type of cooking does the LEAST of the 3 factors i mentioned. Ill soak in the thread of OP getting btfo thanks i guess, greentext for the people that dont want to waste time

>all types of cooking causes food denaturation
>Microwave saps the least nutrients compared to other cooking due to less time, temp, and water absorption
>muh, muh carcinogens from microwaves, plastics, carbon emmisions, and the FUCKING SUN does more damage than microwaves
>don't fucking put broccoli or milk in a microwave
>the article points out how dangerous Microwave radiation is so don't put your head in A FUCKING MICROWAVE

Number 1 is scary, I always microwave my cereal and I didn't realised that caused cancer.

The carcinutrients in meat and eggs are zapped out by the microwaves

Again with the

>LOL, MICROWAVES CAN DESTROY MATTER ITSELF!!!11

I want to burn that person's children in front of them.

>microwaves literally only put water molecules to vibrate forcefully, thus creating heat
>somehow this destroys matter, unlocks cancer in otherwise healthy food and creates a death field

This is why i'm anti-democracy, people are just stupid

It doesn't cause cancer. OP's image is fiction created for trolling purposes.

so im safe to nuke my froot loops a few mins for that fresh just baked taste?

The only thing I hate more than using microwaves is non-p2p sources that make wild claims.

Why do you shitpost on Veeky Forums in a desperate bid for attention, user?

Microwaves are not completely sealed off, especially the older ones

While it's probably no health issue, it can lead to WiFi interference

I usually don't change my life because of fancy infographics form the nets.

OP you should go join voltage gated calcium retard on Veeky Forums.

I used to be just like you.
Only used the micro for leftovers until one day I ran out of propane.
I was living in a cabin in the woods so the gas truck only came once a month.
I had to cook with the micro for three weeks.
I watched a lot of youtube vids and read up on it a bit and was amazed to find out it did way more than I realized and did it pretty well.
Best way to cook pasta at high elevation by far.
You can prepare a nice mirepoix
Does surprisingly well with eggs but it takes a lot of failures to master.

>voltage gated calcium
What?

Some retard on Veeky Forums has been going on a crusade against AC because he thinks it changes your behavior due to activation of voltage gated calcium channels. He's straight retarded and misinterprets the few legitimate studies he reads.

Standing near a microwave is like standing near a fire or heater. Microwaves are too large to ionise and can only heat. They are a very tall kind of energy wave.

>They are a very tall kind of energy wave

I'm pretty tall so it would still be dangerous for me.

That's dumb. AC changes your behavior because being uncomfortable makes people irritable and aggressive.

>microwave field
But they're shielded, that's what that mesh screen thing is for on the glass.

But mesh has holes and the field leaks out through the holes

The waves are too large to go through the mesh dummy.

AC as in alternating current. I think he's the reincarnation of Thomas Edison, come back to autistically flail in a world that's left him behind.

I don't cook in it, but I"ll heat up water or coffee or tea in it.

i'll sometimes heat leftover in the microwave; yes sometimes i will put food in oven to reheat but I actaully prefere some food to be in microwave, like left over spaghettig

they hav etheir place

Anyone with a few years of basic college chemistry under their belt can explain why this is bullshit.

>microwaving milk and cereal
?????????

They steam veggies alright.
Honestly, my microwave is mostly for reheating leftovers when I'm too lazy to wait 20 minutes for something to heat up in the toaster oven, or when I buy frozen foods.

>Don't put broccoli or milk in the microwave

W-why not...?

nigga just don't do it

How the fuck else are you going to eat your frosted flakes

How the fuck am I gonna make hot chocolate then?

And please tell me they only mean raw broccoli. I reheat cooked broccoli all the time.

>I reheat cooked broccoli all the time.

rip user

Thank you user.

Nigga, they taught me this in grade school.

A fucking spoon rubbing against a bare copper wire can fuck with your wifi mate. It's not hard to do.