Is it true? Do dumb people have more kids? (Not saying r7 is dumb btw)

Is it true? Do dumb people have more kids? (Not saying r7 is dumb btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

I want to have kids so badly, but I don't know if I could handle it. Any tips?

Actually yes, but most people who are considered smart are also pretty fucking dumb. It doesn't make a difference to me. Also genetics have very little to do with intelligence so none of this shit matters in any type of way.

Volunteer for something like big brothers big sisters and see if you can tolerate or even enjoy being around kids. Honestly though most people are in over their heads and this is why society is full of asshats.

generating more children (not "kids" you asshat,
those are young goats) is for the Peasantry.

I'm dumb and I'm a virgin

checkmate, OP

>Who are considered smart
That depends entirely on who's considering, and considering they considered wrongly they're not too bright themselves.

now look at a IQ world map and conclude.

This is based off anecdotes, but I tend to think so. Probably not as much with men, but definitely with women. I'm doing a PhD, so I've been around plenty of well-educated, accomplished women in undergrad and grad school, across fields in research, law, medicine, business, etc. I can't think of one woman I have met who has put her education or career behind having children in her 20s. In fact, every woman I've met in any field has said that, if she does want to have children, she wants to wait until her 30s once she's established in her career. A good portion seem to be either lukewarm about having a child, if their careers "allow", or don't want children at all.

he's going to jail, he must be very smart

You really showed OP. How will he ever recover?

I know this rich dentist who's married to a software developer. Both very smart people, lots of money, yet totally irresponsible, irrational, incapable of long term thinking. They have two kids and they are spoiled tyrants already. I kind of feel bad for the kids, it's clear the parents aren't aware that they're training their kids to be psycho.

Nah. Amerindians are superior to europeans. It's self-evident.

just what the world needs, more fucking africans...

People who are dumb get kids.
People who are average don't get kids.
People who are smart want kids, especially if they have enough money.
Amerindians are extinct.

>genetics have very little to do with intelligence
Source?

>People who are smart want kids
L0Lno fgt pls

Most smart and successful people have kids Sorry if you don't want kids and think that you're a genius for not wanting them.

>Amerindian meme
If they were superior why did they get rekd by the inferior euros?

The typical excuses when a "superior" group of people lose to an "inferior" group. The inferior group used dirty tactics, trickery etc.

The book argues that European dominance was pre-determined by geography. Ergo the book argues that Europeans were in fact superior, but not because of their own abilities.

So the Amerindians were not superior. They were inferior.

Read the chapter on dysgenics of the bell curve

Please return to reddit and read Taleb

Dirty tactics like more advanced weaponry and tech, how tricksy

Women with less education get married sooner and have more children. Intelligence and the activities of the husband seem less relevant.

Well duh.
All women are dumb whores and all women want kids.

>Also genetics have very little to do with intelligence so none of this shit matters in any type of way.

The public interest in studies regarding the heritability of g or any other measure of heritable intelligence has recently risen by mere observation alone.

YouTube is littered with this shit, and I admin like 3 large Politics servers on Discord and people cite ncbi articles relevant to it and entire lengthy pastebins with credible sources regarding it as a modern issue for debate.

Pretty sure there was a lengthy debate about this on Veeky Forums recently too.

At what point did you think it has nothing to do with intelligence if there are multitudes of people debating it at the current time, globally?

Just because people perceive something as true doesn't mean it is. This seems like a huge steaming pile of confirmation bias, user. People might "think" intelligence is genetic even if it's not.

If you want to refute 's point, maybe cite some material from a rigorous study.

Notice the color legend bias. Red is more kids, green is less kids. The person who created this is obviously against having children

>bias
having more than 4 children is fucking dangerous and bad for everyone

this. look at most upper class families and elites.
dumb nihilists and """anti-natalist""" pseuds who had mediocre white middle-class upbringings constitute most of the young people who don't want kids nowadays. enjoy your family of dogs and aborted fetuses

Yes, if you're a uneducated and in poverty. If you're actually educated and relatively wealthy, and if you can ensure your children go down the same path then having children is not dangerous.

We're going down a path where intelligent, educated, wealthy people are opting not to have kids, while uneducated, poor, criminals are having massive numbers of children. The average IQ and education level is going to drop significantly. It's a crisis.

YES
Its absolutely true, but there isn't necessarily a causal link there.

Because poor people tend to be dumber than rich(better education and longer, stable upbringing, and smarter parents(for same reasons).) And poor people have less access to birth control(condoms which are cheap suck for girls, they have no direct control over them, and in a spontaneous / drunk moment is easily skipped), abortion and sexual education which will lead to a higher birth rate.

And there is also the wold-wide trend of developing countries having much higher birth rates than the developed. There are probably more reasons then the ones I mentioned here for that, but they definitely come in to play too.

And just forget about IQ and genetic intelligence, it is almost impossible to say its one way or the other without finding specific genetic markers for higher intelligence. Its just too hard/unethical to properly control for variables when measuring something like that.

>kid darker than both

uh

And no, the thing you need to understand is that our government & society & whatever are engaging in rampant dysgenics

So the dumb people have kids for the government $$ it gives them
And the intelligent sorts are too busy having careers + government engineered culture/society tells them not to have kids

World average IQ has dropped upwards of 5 points already and will drop more
Whites used to be a third of the worlds population, not that long ago

>And just forget about IQ and genetic intelligence
lol just ignore reality, its unethical to admit that the exploding population of 70-80 IQ shitskins will drive down average world IQ
Better bring them into the west to replace us.

>Whites used to be a third of the worlds population, not that long ago
yes, keep not having kids whitey. good boi

>People might "think" intelligence is genetic even if it's not.

Oh right, I forgot we have gene deniers on our midst. You think intelligence is the result of "magic stardust" because humans are super special.

Its easy to refute his retarded point. g exists.

>You think intelligence is the result of "magic stardust"
No, it's the result of education.

Imagine how retarded you'd sound making the same plea about physical strength. It should be plainly obvious that someone who's never had the chance to go to a gym for their entire life would be weaker than someone forced into a gym every weekday from childhood to adulthood. It should be equally obvious that someone who's never had the chance to go to school would obviously be less intelligent (read: have a lower IQ - read: perform worse at IQ tests) than someone sent through compulsory education. Perhaps there are some (as yet undiscovered) genes linked to IQ, just as I'm sure there are some linked to physical strength - but in either case, prolonged training always wins.

Further to that point, how fucking far up your own ass are you that you assume you'd even be able to count past 'many' without living in a society that spends tens of thousands of dollars on teaching you how to?

Its unethical to do well controlled research on people since you can't treat them like lab rats. But, you need well controlled to properly establish links when we are talking about stuff as poorly understood as Genetics and intelligence.

You can control statistics too for unwanted variables, but this is incredibly hard to do right because there can be so many different variables that we aren't aware or that we can't get statistics on that influence the results. And then try to establish a causal link which is something you don't even want to try from statistics alone to begin with... Forget about it. If someone claims otherwise, they have an agenda or is biased.

>lol just ignore reality,
Yea, I'm clearly the one ignoring reality here.

I wouldn't say it means you're dumb, but being a responsible adult definitely has a factor on when you have a kid, which is usually associated with how smart / dumb a person is.

Other times it can be a coping mechanism (having children). I knew a girl who was pretty smart but got knocked up at 17 and now all she wants to do is have more children. She has completely given up on any ambitions she used to have for one reason or another.

dumb people dont necessarily have more kids, they have more accidental kids

lower intelligence = less discipline and ability to delay gratification = fuck around more without caring that they may get pregnant

thats why less intelligent people also have more abortions in regions where that is possible. some retards claim that africans have so many children because they need them to sustain the household but that makes absolutely no fucking sense. more children equals more mouths to feed equals less ressources and more work for everyone else. they just fuck around because they like fucking around and then happen to have a lot of kids

Not being able to have "perfect" research doesn't mean you can't do any research

Intelligence or genes are not poorly understood, the problem is that research is suppressed for political & ideological reasons.

>Yea, I'm clearly the one ignoring reality here.
Of course you are, you are insisting on an equality despite the fact human races evolved seperately for tens/hundreds of thousands of years. You make disingenuous arguments for why your assumption of equality must be accepted since perfect testing or lab research cannot be conducted.

All of human history or modern day reality which contradicts with your assumption of equality must be ignored.

Education has nothing to do with intelligence
Perhaps you have mistaken education to mean coaching ? Retard

>be Europeans
>go to other continents
>conquer the natives, ravage their lands, steal their natural resources, force them to live in poverty, make new borders completely ignoring traditional tribal territories, divide populations by ethnic group and favour some while spurning others
>use plundered gains to improve your own living conditions and reduce infant mortality, meaning you no longer need to have six children to support you in retirement (culture lags behind, leading to baby boom)
>meanwhile spend so much time and energy killing each other on your own continent that you can't maintain your colonies any more
>'decolonise' as if it was your idea and you're doing the natives a favour, remembering to set up dictatorial governments that will be friendly to you
>powder kegs of new territorial/tribal/ethnic tensions, without a shred of the original cultural fabric that prevented them, inevitably explode
>some of your dictators get overthrown and replaced by new dictators that hate you instead, meaning their pride won't allow them to accept help from you in future
>poor living conditions and high infant mortality require a high fertility rate to produce kids to look after them when they're old
>even despite all this, they manage to slowly recover economically even while being exploited by multinational corporations based in the nations that previously colonized them
>slowly improve their living conditions and reduce infant mortality, meaning they no longer need to have six children to support you in retirement (culture lags behind, leading to baby boom)
>European populations shrinking as they've been at or below replacement rate for a while due to their vastly better living conditions and life expectancy
>African and Asian populations growing even as they approach replacement rate (global average fertility rate 2010-15: 2.36), because of demographic fill-up
>blame it on Jews making you impotent and niggers being unintelligent

>Education has nothing to do with intelligence
So if you were left on a desert island as a baby with only food and water, you'd still have exactly the same IQ you have today?
That's surprisingly easy to believe

I'm a perma virgin so I don't need to think about it

Not doing thorough research means you shouldn't make huge claim from limited statistical correlations.

>Intelligence or genes are not poorly understood, the problem is that research is suppressed for political & ideological reasons.
Okay so now we use conspiracy's to justify why the world doesn't agree whit your opinions. You're such a fucking realist man.

>you are insisting on an equality despite the fact human races evolved seperately ...
Where did i say this? Nice straw-man there.

>All of human history or modern day reality which contradicts with your assumption of equality must be ignored
Wow that's a big claim. You'd think i'd know exactly what you were referring too from that comment, but I don't, so why don't you explain yourself here.

Euler had 12 kids

If you are dumber it means your impulses have more control over your thinking meaning you would breed more since well the "MUH DIK OR MUH PUSSY" instinct would be on your mind 24/7.

>Education has nothing to do with intelligence

Not him but Is this bait or are you actually legitimately retarded? The ability to control and authenticate various methods of information retention does in fact have a very big effect on intelligence.

It is highly documented that general literacy influences intelligence.
It is highly documented that general memorization influences intelligence.
It is highly documented that learning multiple languages influences intelligence.
It is highly documented that learning math influences intelligence.
It is highly documented that learning proper dietary practices influences intelligence.

This isn't some fringe concept, this has been confirmed by literally every neurologists that has had a chance to do research on cognitive science.

Not everything you're saying is completely wrong but hot damn that's a lot of nonsense. East asia and the middle east were on par with or ahead of Europe for most of recorded history. Blaming the underdevelopment of the middle east on Europeans because they held some of it after the Ottomans fell is bullshit. There was clearly stagnation well before that took place.

As with Africa, do you really think they would be on par with Europe without colonialism? Most bantus never developed the wheel and even in Ethiopia, with its own kingdoms and years of interaction with Egypt and Arabia, never caught on with the wheel. Australians too - they're the only people to undomesticate the dog, and most of central Australia is a desert because they burned large swaths of grass and scrub to forage for cooked lizards.

I dont know why they are so behind but it certainly isn't all Europe's fault

Intelligence is also caused by nutrition and in vitro conditions, which are dependent on mothers lifetime nutrition, back to the grandmother or great grandmother.

It takes 3-4 generations of good nutrition for full IQ to return to offspring.

You leave a white baby on the island, watch them domestic animals & build brick houses & invent anti-biotics

You leave a negro baby and they live in squalor, their little house of twigs is blown down every monsoon, and they die at 20 of malnutrition

No, here's some evidence:
>Albert Einstein
>3 children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
>Niels Bohr
>6 children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr
>Richard Feynman
>2 children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman
>John von Neumann
>1 child
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
And so on...

See: I just BTFO of OP.
>/thread

>want
>have
one of these things is not like the other

>dumb
>pseuds
>mediocre
found the angry white man

I know a girl like that as well. Very smart, and from a wealthy family(though she did not have a great father or stepfather) so she had the opportunity to do anything, but kids it is. She's happy though and got married to a great dude, so I'm happy for her.

I'll just stick to alcohol for coping mechanisms though, when I'm not balls deep in homework.

it's true
but it's also true that r7 is dumb

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU