I've started dating a girl with gluten intolerance. Can Veeky Forums please share their best gluten free recipes?

I've started dating a girl with gluten intolerance. Can Veeky Forums please share their best gluten free recipes?

Gluten intolerance doesn't exist. If she has Celiac's disease that's another story, but there is no such thing as gluten sensitivity.

I replied in this way because I have no gluten free recipes.

Dump her and date someone who is not a hypochondriac.

WALA

Dump her

Do you really want to constantly eat at gluten free restaurants all the time? Do you really want to only have gluten free products in the house?

She has Celiac disease.

Bullets are gluten free ;^)

There's like 3.5 billion women on Earth, don't ruin your own life by dating one that's defective.

came here to post this

So much for the 'tolerant' left

>I've started dating a girl with gluten intolerance

OP, just because a girl says she'll hang out with you doesn't mean you're now """dating""" ffs

Break up with her. That's almost as bad as being vegan.

>but there is no such thing as gluten sensitivity.
>Veeky Forums """knowledge"""

Can you please just shut your mouth ?

this

No she doesn't.

Have her provide you evidence of her diagnosis to prove if she's telling the truth. Honesty is the foundation of any relationship. I would bet my entire savings account ($30) that she does not have celiac.

Are you retarded?

You're anger is palpable

>Spreading your genes with someone weak
Might as well kill yourself right now

Hey man i have coeliac!
Theres some great pancake mix thats also good for crepes, think its called pamelas? For everything else flour, use rice flour
Honestly just about every recipe can be modified to become gluten free. Except pizza. Never been able to make a good pizza crust and it takes way too long.
Gf bread sucks and is expensive, they just came out with some good gf flour tortillas which are fantastic, no difference in taste or texture compared to non gf. Because of these ive been eating a ton of sandwich wraps, burritos, and fajitas

Honestly i cant think of anything other than pizza crust that cant become gf.

this

underrated post

Literal fucking retards, ladies and gentlemen.

The same kinds of people who think gender is non-binary also believe in imaginary illnesses.

I hope you never reproduce

I guarrentee i am more attractive than you. So at least i will actually have a chance to :^)

>falling for obvious b8
Kill yourself retard

You're literally retarded. Non-europeans can't into gluten.

For the same reason Milk makes niggers sick.

Coeliac originated in germans

That is complete bullshit. The US is the only country with a mass of "gluten intolerant" hypochondriacs. Everywhere else people are not retarded enough to fall for memes from rice farmers. If you went to a restaurant in China and asked for the gluten free options they would laugh and then dump flour all over you.

came here to say this

Perhaps because third world shitholes don't report it? or it could be chemicals used in the process of American bread. It's not uncommon over there amerifat.

I bet you're one of those retards who believe ADHD isn't real because it's 'over prescribed'. Lmao.

Yeah. Japan, Italy and Australia are third world. Great logic. Also false flagging and slippery slope logic doesn't make you right.

And if its the "chemicals" in our bread then that must mean gluten isn't the culprit. Boy you must be new at arguments.

Holy kek are you guys flat earthers
How do you flat out deny a disease isnt real. Its a hipster diet too which is why you hate it. But anyone who says coeliac disease isnt real is flat out retarded

It is because nobody tests for it unless your symptoms are severe. Also nobody wants to get tested for it bc being gluten free would suck and theyd rather deal with stomache and intestine issues

Your arrogance is overshadowed by your ignorance.

I have a disease where unicorns stream out of my ass, if you don't believe me you are just ignorant

>tfw be Australian shit poster
>NASA and a bunch of rocket scientist put satellites in the sky so my shit posts can go international

Those monkeys bear a striking resemblance to gypsies

That picture is fairly accurate

dance for us, monkey boy

I'm also dating a girl with Celiacs user, it really isn't that bad once you get used to it. You can find gluten free flour and all kinds of gluten free substitutes for things she can't eat, not sure where you're located but in my area Red Mill is an awesome company that makes good substitutes. In a lot of ways dating her has made me eat healthier, maybe it'll be the same for you. Best of luck user

I'm also dating a girl with Celiacs user, it really isn't that bad once you get used to it. You can find gluten free flour and all kinds of gluten free substitutes for things she can't eat, not sure where you're located but in my area Red Mill is an awesome company that makes good substitutes. In a lot of ways dating her has made me eat healthier, maybe it'll be the same for you. Best of luck user

For the love of god don't procreate with her. All these obnoxious diseases should be eradicated the darwin way.

Just feed her your cock and make her swallow. Your semen is gluten-free.

Look up "fathead pizza". It's gluten-free.

i don't think anyone is saying coeliac is fake, but that people who aren't coeliac and say they have gluten sensitivity are just following a trend

Why the fuck is Veeky Forums so fucking crass? I'm just asking if you guys know any gluten free recipes so I can make my girlfriend's life easier and all you tell me is to break up with her and kill her and all sorts of retarded shit. Have any of you ever cared for anyone outside of your pathetic lives that isn't an anime character or some person you've never met? Has anyone ever felt the warm embrace of a woman and someone who adores you for who you are? Do any of you know what it's like to give back to someone in some form? No you haven't, because you're all horrible, selfish people who are all destined to live lonely, unfulfilling lives. Sure, my girlfriend might be 'defective' to you guys, but at least she's fucking real. At least I have fun with her and do things with her instead of spending every waking minute on the internet being an asshole. Fuck each and every one of you. I'm never coming to this shitty fucking board again.

Pasta isn't gluten free
My man you have got to chill we're having a laugh

You're a fuck. Gluten is an inflammatory component of food, and people who have inflammatory diseases do have to take pains to avoid it if they want to mimimize their internal damage. No, I'm not going to start instantly shitting blood if I get one sandwich when I go out, but I do my best to avoid inflammatory food in my daily diet. It's the difference between losing my colon and keeping it.

lmao I hope this is real, one less redditor on Veeky Forums

Does she do anal?

She does but we haven't had sex yet

???
dump her, she's a filthy slut

Ok I changed my mind. Don't kill your girlfriend, kill yourself instead.

Virgin detected

> dating seriously enough that you have to make a thread about her lifestyle choices
> she's slutty enough to already tell you she does anal
> haven't had sex yet
I've gotta say, you sound like a bit of a cuck.

man, that really points out the reasons reddit sucks

>random lyric from a song

I dated a Celiac grill once too. We broke up for unrelated reasons, but I did learn a lot about what recipes she could and couldn't have. Asian stuff is pretty dicey for Celiacs because of soy sauce. Shit's made with wheat, so you have to either avoid Asian dishes or make them with gluten-free soy sauce, which is uncommon but not hard to find. My ex rolled the dice with some Chinese food once and won herself a couple hours of volcano shits and stomach cramps, so be wary. Obviously avoid things with wheat in the recipe, but you can replace that in some stuff with things like rice flour or cornmeal. Cornbread recipes usually call for half wheat flour and half cornmeal, but you can sub out the wheat with more cornmeal and cornstarch to bind it. Gumbo can be made gluten free by avoiding a roux and instead thickening it with okra and tomato paste, as heretical as that may be to some.

Personally, I judge Veeky Forums on McChicken threads, 'go 'za, and three-for-free pasta.

> Do not use any wheat, obviously
> Under no circumstances tell her the recipe
> Maybe you can just use gluten anyway
> Personally, I think gluten intolerance is a myth

> Her """intolerance""" is probably just a weak stomach
> Even if you cook with gluten, just say you don't
> Really! Just try it: say its gluten free bitch won't even notice!

Who are you quoting?

He should sneak bread into her meal before they do anal for a good time

Ha

soy sauce is literally made from soy beans. where you got that they make soy sauce from wheat is beyond me, but funny as shit.

its not made from wheat as the main ingredient but it does contain wheat

Eat stuff that doesn't have wheat, preferably lots of home-made meals and stuff. Drink wine, sake, or vodka instead of beer. Use stuff like tomato paste, shiitake mushrooms, or chicken/beef stock instead of soy sauce to give foods a strong umami flavour.
Substitute bread, noodles, and pasta for rice, cornbread, or corn tortillas.
Eat stuff other than wheat and barley. As a matter of fact, don't even think of eating wheat products.

Fuck off, you fucking Chad. You'd be better off making your stupid rants about life problems over at plebbit or slutbook

These guys are right
Can you show me symptoms and blood work to prove that? I feel like im talking to an edgy highschool student lol

Most Tamaris, a type of fermented soy sauce, don't contain wheat. They are typically more expensive than regular soy sauces, though. Kind of like the difference between shitty adjunct beer and beer made from all barley malt.

Op I am sorry your ass hurts so bad. Maybe you have gluten intolerance too.