I'll only be your girlfriend if you tell me the role of creative imagination, stream of consciousness...

>I'll only be your girlfriend if you tell me the role of creative imagination, stream of consciousness, and the unconscious in Kant's philosophy

What do you do?

>I'll only be your girlfriend if you tell my why John Green is the greatest author to ever live
FTFY

If knowing a certain branch of philosophy is a requirement to be someone's significant other, that person probably has some severe issues.

This feels like it's OP's homework and he needs tips

Do your own homework faggot

the role of creative imagination is to create memes and to stream them directly from my consciousness into your unconsciousness

Can I talk about Perpetual Peace and Kaliningrad instead?

>stream of consciousness
fuck you you filthy fucking hume reading whore, he even explicates his style in preface to this shit. go read about how tragedy makes painful things beautiful and pretend it's not about your daddy issues.

Yo anybody wanna chat about the demon argument?

user pls

Ask me later. I just started with the Greeks and I haven't even finished Plato yet.

Do you always take "in Kant's philosophy" to mean "in James' psychology"? How utterly rekt you would get by both.

Because you've read the Prolegomena at the very least, I'd refer ((you)) to The Judgement Critique, which we then could discuss at our mutual convenience, preferably at your place. Of the Critiques, it is by far the comfiest..

My penis doesn't work anyway, sod off.

Tell her to be gone and straighten my wizard hat.

7 years to go

>What do you do?- 13 posts and 1 image reply shown.

"Do your own homework, harlot"

call u a stupid bitch who has never read kant and is probably just regurgitating what their professor taught them like there's a right answer

> What do you do?

Give her a short answer by responding that the creative imagination constructs mathematical objects in pure space and time - thus demonstrating the a priority of the pure forms of intuition - and in cases of genius operates in parallel with the understanding to produce objects that approach aesthetic ideas.

Suggest that while the term "stream of consciousness" seems anachronistic in relation to eighteenth century idealism, Kant's empirical psychology requires that every moment of inner sense is causally determined by states preceding it, regardless of any prima facie discontinuity, and that it is the formal regularity of this inner experience - along with that of outer experience - that reveals the a priori stuctures of human spontaneity.

Point out that this spontaneous, form-imposing activity occurs unconsciously, non-deliberately, and is only recognizable with the abstractive process of transcendental reflection - similarly to how even an unschooled human agent will instinctively judge the morality of actions by the categorical imperative without requiring any abstract formulations of the moral law.

And when she begs to gag to tears on my dick, tell her that I ought not surrender my rational dignity to the mere impulses of my animal body, nor ought to abuse her autonomy by treating her as a mere means to my sexual inclinations.

> but I might let her do it anyway lol fuck kant

get a life, woman. Stop being litslut.

> he even explicates his style in preface to this shit.

Uh, what?

What's the matter, too hard for you? Go back to your Hegel you vapid brainlet.

tell her im an aristotelian and have no patience for germanic manlet mental gymnastics that create pseudo problems that ultimately form the basis of contemporary cultures inability to have a shared language with which to discuss problems

fpbp

Kant was a fucking loser who got BTFO by Schopenhauer and Nietzsche you stupid pleb get the fuck away from me go masturbate to your pure reason bullshit somewhere fucking cunt oh my fuck please PLEASE fuck off kill yourself read The Will to Power (Ludovici's translation) but read Twilight of the Idols if you haven't already that's where everyone should start with Nietzsche.

Sure what about it

Wing it.

Tell her to fuck off. I don't want to be dating girls smarter than me.

My thought exactly, OP's sneaky, disguised as a qt he can now enjoy the work of those brain exercised in humanities in the purpose of sexual intercourse

Or

He's expressing his fantasies about winning a woman favour by showing her what he learned to do

Explain it, go out, and break up with her afterwards.

based

Could you even know that anyone else exists to chat with in the first place?

i would cheaply plagiarize zizek's reading of the "hegelian unconscious" whereby during the beginning of their dissolution, the (notional) stages of history tend to exhibit behaviors proper to the succeeding stages, without being aware of those behaviors as anticipations of the succession of the present historical moment. of course, id lather this in kantian language of category, sublimity, reason, transcendentality, etc, and speak only of concepts rather than material history.

i'd have to do this becuase i don't really understand the role of genius in the transcendental production of the concept of nature, even though i know it plays a role in this.

if she falls for my ruse, she becomes my gf. if she sees through it, i would own up to not knowing kant as well as i know hegel, and would be humbled by her.

>I will only be your girlfriend if you do my coursework

Rad as fuck

Uh, what?

Till you lose your virginity?

Sorry, I but I don't date niggers.

"I can't. I form my own rationality in interpreting life's mysteries. But I will listen patiently as you explain it and I will compare it to my own views. "

>reading Kant
Mock her for having autism

>I'll only be your boyfriend if you tell me how many types of materia there are in FFVII and what is it's metaphysical role in the world of Gaia.

underrated post

u sound like a fag, but I believe you.

"Kant is shit"

Um... they're spooks?

"You look like a mongoloid Emmy Rossum. Fuck off."

But... That is Emmy Rossum.

>I won't rape you if you can run faster than me

"Sorry, I'm starting with the Greeks."

This is the correct response.

user quickly insults then straw mans the question. Then to top it off he mentions some garbled assumed nonsense of daddy issues, in order to leave the helpless slut confused and bewildered. All in the magic of two sentences.

The caged animal will now fight an intellectual battle attempting to save whatever conversation it may have had, while the user slowly goes in for the real kill, namely, the sex.

See user helps the pretentious ho feel superior; everyone knows the woman must be superior and right. But woman forgets it takes two to tango. Thus user swoops in with a seemingly trash answer, carrying on an already dead conversation, all the while keeping the book hoe mentally merrily in tow, with what is now surely a semi religious monologue on the anons ignorance.

It wouldnt surprise me if said slut was already naked after anons response

>he thinks he can "finish" Plato
this is why not qt lit gf

>starting with the greeks
see you never user :')

Oh user, we could have had such a damned good time together.

How?

>i'll be your boyfriend if you get a pixie haircut

it's all about confidence boys