Is there a culturally sensitive way to refer to this food...

Is there a culturally sensitive way to refer to this food? I would like to be able to mention it without upsetting a certain extremely sensitive type of person who feels unjustly persecuted in today's toxic political climate.

I was thinking maybe "old fashioned citrus delight"? Is "old fashioned" insensitive? I can't tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are these any good?

sugar with more sugar with cream and more cream

Nobody with half a brain actually cares about the name, and realizes it's just a dessert. Comes from the French word foulé.
Fools are super good. A quick and easy way to make one is by whipping your own whipped cream, and adding fruit juice/pieces of your own choice.

>t. /pol/

call it The Drumpf
hehehe

Just make a red fool with raspberries/strawberries

Or a yellow fool with banana/pineapple

Or a blue fool with blueberries

If you don't like something, how about you figure out a way to turn it into something you do like with a little bit of effort? You conservatives are decently intelligent people, I mean, all you do is lambast the Left for being ignorant if science, so I assume that must mean you guys know a thing or two. How about you use those big ol brains of yours to find a way to not get triggered out of your minds about THE FUCKING NAME OF A FOOD ITEM and enjoy literally any other variation of this food item that doesn't include orange hues?

It should be named Hillary 4 Prison drink, only that way will us based pedes stop calling Townsends a cuck

_donald

Pwease stop calling mom's husband a cuckold...

Dude the only people who thought it was a political thing were anti-trump, the orange jokes go over regular peoples heads

Looks kind of gross imo. If you like egg nog it's probably good. I prefer something firm like a mousse though.

call it the 18th century cuck and it will practically shill itself

Just call it what it's called. Only liberals are offended by tradition.

Don't be a pushover
The same line of thinking has taken negerkusses and samoas and replaced them with caramel de-lites and chocolate-covered marshmallow cookie treat.

It's a part of American history and I'll kick your dick in if you disagree

why are cuckservatives so easily triggered? honestly gas yourselves 2bh
conservatism is a mental disease

I think there's only one triggered person here. Pretty much every post up until yours has been dismissive of the name or just tongue-in-cheek rehashing the same Townsend memes

not that guy but drumpf sucks

go back to /pol/

Is this an alhocoholic drink? Where do you get them?

>this thread

Strangely, even the right knew he was orange tinted when they voted for him. As time went by, they learned he was a fool too. Why the outcry when an innocent bystander runs a show about orange foolishness?

LMAO DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Is this some manufactured controversy clickbait sites stir up for ad shekels?

I'm Mexican, and put word in for keeping the original name.
How am I alt-right?

Chef John has a berry fool video. I haven't made either of the recipes but if he made one it's probably good. Did Townsend make a Drumpf joke during the video or is it just the name that made people think it was about Drumpf? Either way Townsend is such a cuck. His earlier videos used to be ok but he's been taking himself more seriously and increasing his production values and all it does is make it more apparent how bad he is at speaking, how much he sucks at cooking, and how little he actually knows about history.

>liberals calling anyone whiny

oh this is precious

>unironically saying drumpf

Isn't it past your bedtime you retarded nazi. Your mom is going to be angry.

It was just the name. Not sure which side started it, could've been either one. Unless someone has proof of the first comment related to Trump there's no point in blaming anyone. I wouldn't say he's a cuck because saying that just makes you sound like a fucking idiot but yeah his videos have gone down in quality, a lot more clickbait now.

Taking a break from trying to kick signs and trash cans, antifa babby?

>that one who puts his head down and walks away from everyone
iktf

Had the guy made the video on ANY other day than the fucking presidents day it wouldn't have been a thing.
But he intentionally made an Orange fool video on the first presidents day since Trumps election, what a fucktard. Then he goes to say its unintentional, he can kill himself at that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw

>liberals
This is how I know you're retarded

>calms down after getting a load of white stuff on his face

wew

So much this, the guy is an inept unsure cuck presenting a topic people don't know enough about to know he's bullshitting them.

Enough of these youtube threads, keep Jack and drop the rest of these fools -- whatever color they are.

Yeah, I made it my mission to watch all the videos. They're definitely interesting but it really all is summer up by
>Muh hearth/earthen oven
>Muh suet
>Muh nutmeg
>Muh pudding
>A-all the clothes an-and kitchen,cooking utensils y-you see here today

And every tasting has no information

>Mmmm...mmmm! This is really good. You're gonna love this, you've got the [first main ingredient] and the flavor of the [second ingredient]. Those [spices] really set it off!

>bash the fash!!!!
ok, now you get run the fuck over
>w-w-wait...! we were just k-kidding..don't bash us back..meanies!

cars are literal nazis you don't understand