Do you guys strain your ramen or eat it like soup? Personally...

Do you guys strain your ramen or eat it like soup? Personally, I strain it out and then mix the flavor packet with the noodles.

Strained so it's salty as hell with the packet and thus more flavorful.

Drain and stir fry.

Used to always eat it as soup but my friend showed me the other way of draining the water and mixing the packet with the noodles and I've been doing that since

Then it's not ramen anymore, it's closer to yakisoba.

I have a bunch of square bowls like these.
I place the noodle brick in, cover with water, and microwave 3 min. Perfect ramen every time with just the right amount of water.

Strain it so there is still some liquid but not a ton. Usually then use half the packet of flavoring and add some spices or whatever of my own.

I know. That's the only way I like it. Can't stand broth.

>1 quart saucepan
>add noodles
>water
>boil
>strain water
>add half amount of water
>chop green onion, garlic, add
>let reboil
>add white pepper, cumin, a bay leaf
>simmer
>take out bay leaf
>consume

Strain, add butter & flavor packet

I'll probably get crucified for this but I reduce it so it makes a thick sauce

Personally, I do this.

Take 1 package of Maru-chan.
Crush everything until they're little bits.
Put in bowl with water with basil and five-spice.
Microwave for 3.5 minutes.
Add lime, sriracha and green onion.

It's good stuff.

you're an animal

fuck now I have to try this
I don't even really like ramen that much

I like it brothy. its just flavored water but its still comforting to sip on

I'm surprised at how many strain it. I love taking a bite and sipping the broth with every bite.

I used to hate raman, but I now love it. usually boiling a little less than 2 cups water and add veggies like, celery, onion, peas, carrot, garlic. and only a little of the seasoning pack gets boiled with the noodles. I add a splash of milk and sometimes some leftover meat if i have any, after it's boiled for 3 minutes

thanks to y'all for the idea of adding milk from past threads

America/Reddit:
>drain
>mix with added calories
>butter and MSG seasoning

Everyone else/Veeky Forums:
>keeps the ramen authentic
>enjoys the soup base
>enjoys the subtle flavors of the ingredients

I used to drain but now I just uss a spoon to drink all the broth and then eat when all broth gone.

>Americans and their "ramen"

Lmao you fucking dogs may as well just mix it with shit it's fucking garbage anyway.

I empty the flavour packet into a bowl, cook the ramen, pour a little water from the pot into the bowl, strain the water out of the ramen, and then I dump the ramen into the bowl and mix the sauce in.

How can you even eat it without the broth unless you only use like 1/2 the packet of seasoning. Otherwise that shits way too salty.

I only eat instant ramen when I'm craving a salt bomb.

Usually I butter-fry some meat, onions, leeks, garlic, corn, and kimchee. In the broth the noodles go in are some dried fish and some Pinoy fried shrimp paste, as well as some ponzu and a splash of balsamic vinegar. I use the good undried noodles from a Japanese market near me, air-sealed and packaged but still soft and doughy and covered with flour. At the end goes in some eggs and milk. Good meal.

You dont actually use the whole packet do you?

i actually add extra seasoning salt to mine

>medium sized pot
>1 cup of water

Comes out perfectly

I usually add the whole thing but don't always drink the broth.

I wonder if it's poking the holes in the cup's cover at the bottom so that the water can drain through them, or something else