Can you recommend me an obscure book about teen angst, please?

Can you recommend me an obscure book about teen angst, please?

Herman Hesse. If you're suffering from teen angst, that you're most likely somewhat young. That's the perfect age to read Hesse and you might actually learn something. Siddhartha and Steppenwolf are the best for you.

Not really teen angst but Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar" is about being a depressed, suicidal piece of shit who loses all direction in life.

my diary desu

Proto Expressionist YA play from decadent Vienna. Great characterisation, black humour throughout. Wedekind also wrote Lulu, base for Berg's opera and was a key influence on Brecht.

I recently married my wife she has a kid from some felon she is pregnant with my own child now and its mine and I know it is as she hasn't left the house always wanting to snuggle me. She's lazy so I know I haven't been cucked twice-over. I want out. Too much sex like two or three times a day which was fun at first now it feels like masturbation in a vagina. I can't read anything anymore. the only free time I have had has been thanks to a cold I caught which I could milk for free time. I'm schizophrenic and I think I may have just fucked up. I collect SSI and live with my mother. My mom is always yelling at me in private for letting my wife live with me in my room with her four year old. The upside is there is less CNN in the house thanks to the kid watching Power Rangers.

I want out.

Thank you.

>A RASKOLNIKOFF is the story of Changarnier, a lonely, impoverished man with a healthy perhaps too healthy sense of his own guilt and an overweening sense of pride. He has as his audience Violette, a girl who adores him and who he treats increasingly erratically. Together, exhausted, they wander the streets of Paris, eventually "walking straight ahead in the hopes that something will happen to us."

Try taping your thoughts with a recorder.

fpbp

Kafka

I loved this novel, the only book written by Chris Fuhrman sadly.

the script for Heathers: The Musical
the screenplay for the movie works in a pinch

I think you would like Ham in Rye and Portnoy´s complaint, no exactly teenangers during all the span of the book, but pretty adolescent-minded characters, if you want.

>that pic
i feel bad about unironically liking midwest screamo too

check out "me being me is exactly as insane as you being you". it's better than the title would suggest.

>Ham in Rye
Bukowski's life was way too rough to be in any way relatable though, to me at least
Like I'm an angsty piece of shit but Ham on Rye is a whole nother ten levels

Min Kamp 1 and 4

Cannot believe noone has proffered catcher of the rye. Should definitely be your starting point.

>pic related

Good mix of people who hate it or love it. Fucking weird regardless

ah man this is funny sstuff

Did you notice that Assy quoted the opening line from The Bell Jar from memory in an episode of Assy McGee?

Nice tastes, OP. William Bonney is the best skramz band.

There it is, every thread, some inane child posts this "my diary desu" meme. I bet you don't even keep one, you pathetic whelp. Do you think you're funny, with your diary memes? All you're doing is wasting everyone's time. Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/, you're not welcome on a serious discussion forum.

>Veeky Forums
>serious discussion forum
have you been here for less than 30 seconds?