How the fuck are you supposed to cook this shit?

How the fuck are you supposed to cook this shit?

At hight temperatures its just keep being uncooked inside

And low temperature probably gives samonolla and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

asweetandsavorylife.com/recipe/how-to-cook-tender-juicy-not-dry-chicken-breasts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

There is a reason fast-food is superior

Brine your goddamned breast 12 hours in advance. Enjoy moist tender chicken. Never make this thread again.

pound it flat and uniform, cook like a welldone steak
this will prevent dry rubber results

Put it in a casserole dish and cover the dish with a piece of tin foil in the oven

always comes out moist for me

brining is a meme

asweetandsavorylife.com/recipe/how-to-cook-tender-juicy-not-dry-chicken-breasts/

You can't cook a chicken breast? Go back to your frozen tendies threads. Is it really that hard to cover and flip your meat a couple times so it cooks all the way through without burning?

Brining is Life

Learn to cook moron. You don't cook anything at 'low temperature' except beans, and that takes 18 hours. How did that chicken get grill marks, family? High heat. Just don't let the vapor escape and you're golden. That means cooking in a pan or pot with a lid. Chicken takes longer to cook than steak, but it's *supposed* to always be well done. You definitely don't want pink in the middle. So:

1. Use a lid.
2. Use heat.
3. Cavemen figured this shit out.

if you cant even figure out how to cook chicken breast youre fucking hopeless, dude

- Marinate it.
- Turn your oven to 400 F
- Cook uncovered on a baking sheet for 30-35 minutes

Works for me every time.

>3. Cavemen figured this shit out.
Jackass, they didn't have to figure this out because chicken inherently doesn't require to be cooked completely. Countries like Japan enjoy medium rare chicken without sickness.

For cuts like breasts/thighs, yes.

If you're roasting a whole bird, absolutely not.

Chicken is best served molested.

Then you put your 'stuff' in it, if you know what I mean...

While it's sprawled out trying to recover from your man handling, you toss it in the oven and let that bitch get hot again.

Then dig in for round two.

>Boiled chicken
My grandma pulled this crap on me once, she even added "onion" as in half an onion in the pot no broth, no nothing
I was starving, and I took one bite of it and respectfully decline eating any more
If anyone else other than my grandma served me that I would have slapped him

Boiled checken is god teir and if you dont kniw how to cuck checken when boiled then get oyt of the kechen.

mid high heat on pan
fry for 4-7 minutes per side depending on the size
perfect moist chicken breast with beautiful caramelization every time

>At hight temperatures its just keep being uncooked inside

Cut your chicken into smaller pieces then smart guy, or pound it flat or something.

you don't have to cook the inside, it's only the outside that has disease

I don't care what you fuckers have to say but sous vide chicken is the best chicken I've ever had and that's including fancy restaurants. Of course it has to be finished right but no matter what you do, that sucker is going to be tender and juicy. 2 hrs at 145 degrees.

Step 1: stop being white

Was this posted by a dog? Because that's the only thing that should be eating boiled chicken

Nice meme Dasheeky, but white people traveled the world in search of spices slaughtering people on the way.

>Someone makes a legitimate, interesting Veeky Forums-related thread
>"kys"

>interesting
top lel