What is the deal with this guy? I've seen lots of people on here say he is an awful chef etc...

What is the deal with this guy? I've seen lots of people on here say he is an awful chef etc, some that he's even worse than that British Kay woman (which is BS).

Any examples as to why he is bad? I thought his sauce business was successful?

There was the canning botulism fiasco, for one.

Fuck off, newfag.

There's only one fat Tammy that counts, user.

Bumping because I'm new and the few jack webms I've seen have left me wanting more

Don't bother it's always the same fucking webms

>chef

That was confusing. His canned potato soup turned brown and tasted completely different, but he still thought it was okay.

Probably because he's not a very good cook and in a few of his videos he appears to have undercooked meat or things that are very unappetizing. Also, he's a dick, but that's subjective.

there's a reason he only does food reviews or pays professional locals to cook on the show for him now

he claims to be ultra religious but in his latest video he didn't know who martin luther was

His product reviews aren't that bad

Can you imagine what it would be like to eat Ja/ck/s thick load of cum out of Tammy's pussy after he power fucked her?

I think about it everyday and jerk off to the fantasy....

webm related of what her tight lil pussy must look like after Ja/ck/ creams it

yeah, he clearly got botulism and died from it, glad the internet yentas felt like jack intruded on their snowflake territory, gave them something to mew about

are you ok, jack? Fucking idiot.

good post... remember to clench your fist while typing, it helps communicate your impotent rage

But Jack is worse than Kay as he claims to be an expert whilst fucking up the most basic of cooking. Kay is just sharing her cooking online as a hobby instead.

jack never ceases to amaze me

i'd like to think he's fucking around but nobody is this consistently retarded without actually being retarded

Have you only watched the webms?
Jack is an annoying grating personality but he does not claim to have expertise. He specifically says the recipes are his first runs and leaves his mistakes in. Kay does the same thing but is awful at it instead of just poor.

If Jack has no expertise why the fuck is he selling sauces and other cooking ingredients whilst talking about how to cook?

Think of the average American. Think of how unintelligent and willfully ignorant they are. Now realize that at least half of the population is even dumber and more ignorant than that. Jack has a business because that bottom half relates to him and gives him attention and cash hand over fist.

Have you had any of his sauces or are you just talking out of your ass because you dislike the man?
Seriously, this isn't even an argument. He started the business because he was invited into it by an associate who then left him high and dry so he started a youtube channel to advertise it. If you watch his original episodes you'll notice the ad break slammed into the middle of all of them.
The channel then grew and developed, so did his product line. I legitimately don't know if you are just talking out of your ass or if you are dumb enough to think that qualifies as claiming to be an expert chef.

Jesus, Jack. I know you retards are prone to temper tantrums, but try to calm it down.

Look you can dislike him from just watching a couple of his videos, like you have, but you cannot say he claims expertise. That is a retarded argument and wriggling into dismissiveness won't make you correct.

Alright, buddy. You're right, and so smart too! How about we let you take an extra insulin shot today? Would that help calm my little Jack down?

If he has no expertise why is he trying to make a business out of a cooking show?

Inb4 edutainment

Because he's well aware there's a sucker born every 30 seconds. This thread has a smattering of examples.

Nice flaming, but serious question, do you take it up the ass?

He used to be a radio DJ, which half the job is advertising. He is "into computers", so making a web show is in his wheelhouse, and he has a food product company so it has potential for advertisement and networking for his product.

How many people start restaurants as vanity projects or business ventures? It wouldn't be fair to say they claim to be experts just because they are hustling for some money.

He's just some lolcow middle-aged dude with enough money and free-time to create a cooking show, albeit probably the worst cooking show ever because he can't cook let alone execute basic motor movements. People on here dug a little deeper to find out that he is an abusive father too, and proud of it.

He is a true lolcow. It really does piss me off that people repost the same 5 webms of him on here over and over and over and over.

How is being into computers and making videos even tangibly relatable outside you edit on a PC? I'm sure I can talk to a lot of directors about the intricacies between different GNU/Linux distributions.

why are you damage controlling so hard for Jack

I have shares in his company, the expertly made Best Sauce You'll Ever Taste line of products

Has it been a smart investment? I'd rather put my money into smaller Mom and Pop businesses like that.

He is Jack, that's why

Back to /r9k/ with you

Any good Jack fuxtaposition webms?

Saying Jack, who constantly says he has no idea what he's doing and is too lazy to cook things the right way is claiming to be a food expert because he has a food channel, but Kay is just sharing her hobby when she does the exact same thing is not a correct or fair thing to say about him. I am not damage controlling Jack, I said he's an ass, I am saying that poster is either wrong or stupid. If Jack threads are just people shit talking him over made up shit then why even have them?

Because of the immense asspain you're currently displaying.

Sure thing Jack.

If I were Jack, how would I be arguing this while also filming a Jack on the Go episode right now?

checkmate, bitch

You can record and also use a phone.
Checkmate Taoist.

But I left my phone at home.

Could've bought another with all that money from shilling sauces.