Using a bunch of recipes I found online. Ignore my usage of a pot for mixing, don't have bowls yet...

Using a bunch of recipes I found online. Ignore my usage of a pot for mixing, don't have bowls yet. Let's make some burgers

Ok.

What kind of chucklefuck doesn't even own a bowl?

First you get some chocolate cake

I forgot to buy buns, better make them myself.

The kind that up until recently owned nothing.

Check your bowl owning privilege.

IT"S BURGER TIME

LETS DO THIS

Next, grind one large wasp nest.

kek

Dog is the meat of choice for this dish. A small one will do.

Prepare roasting pot with carrots onions and potatoes

>promises burgers
>goes and makes bread
What a nasty bait and switcher you are, OP.

I like this. Has potential.

Kneaded it a bit too long. Now comes the boring part
All in good time

Next part is where it gets tricky. Go and hunt down 5 large grasshoppers (7small)

Get about half a tablespoon of zest and mix into the ground grasshoppers (oh yeah, grind the grasshoppers (a few minutes in the oven will help them dry a bit))

Not sure how i ended up witb that extra (me) in there. Anywho, time to slaughter that pupper

Distract the cat with headphones so it does not get wise to the fact that they are being held as livestock.

Once the dog is butchered it is time to start the soup.
Uma Delicia!

Is it alright if I substitute 2 large hoppers with a mantis?

1 large mantis or 2 small

I tried a bite of my roommate's dog stew when I visited Korea. Not all that great.
The restaurant smelled of it, too.

First time baking, I already know I fucked up

These are going to suck, I just know it

Now we're going to need a sauce to top the burger with

Add brown sugar and pineapple

Vanilla extract and salt. And our pineapple sauce is done.

Fucked up my buns, they taste fine though

Some Red Hor, a garlic clove, salt, pepper, and some Reaper Squeezins

Get some bacon going

Onions

Cheese bacon and onion stuffed

Made a variant without onions. But here we are!

i appreciate your contribution, that doesnt look good tho srry

why do foreigners try to get fancy when they make a burger when they cant even make a basic decent burger?

shit is agitating to observe

i think its good that OP tried something new. when it comes to food, thats a good thing.

>it's not pretty enough for me

I don't think I activated the yeast right, it was really dense. It still tasted fine, but it's obvious that's where I went wrong. Hopefully I'll do better next time.

I didn't like the pineapple sauce much on its own, but it blended really well with the burger. The bacon and aged sharp cheddar really added a blast of flavor and I used just enough Reaper Squeezins to give it a kick.

>foreigners
I'm born and raised American, I just saw recipes I wanted to try and thought I'd share it with you all.

Thank you user. It was fun baking for the first time, wish I did it better. I've also never made a stuffer burger so that was fun.

Interesting that you tried our homemade national dish. Not many even here have done so, certainly under 1% in terms of making the buns.

I don't know how you made your buns, but I can help if you want. Pic is a burger with my homemade bun.

My problem was that I didn't activate the yeast fully. It rose, but nowhere near the level it should have. It never reached the fluffiness it had in the video I watched.