It's about midnight and I want a snack to take my mind off the idea of hanging myself

it's about midnight and I want a snack to take my mind off the idea of hanging myself
what do I make myself?
doesn't matter if it takes an hour even but quicker would be better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZtOilJnFzrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you working with? Hummus and chips is GOAT midnight snack

I'm short on everything ffs
I got everyday stuff, sugar, flour, chocolate...
plus I got plums, tomatoes, white grape, corn flour, cocoa powder, can't think of anything else
was about to try and make me some arepas but I'm not 100% sure

How about a nice glass of water

what about a little piece of chocolate?

Grilled cheese sandwich?

If you have eggs and a microwave you can make a chocolate mug-muffin.

already had more than one
this would be more to prepare something than to eat something, so a piace of chocolate wouldn't help
well I'm making arepas already, I can put grilled cheese in those, thanks

I deeply dislike the Idea of microwave cakes/muffins/cupcakes, and that too wouldn't keep me much occupied with the making

melt some cheese on bullets so they go down easier.

I said hang myself, if I had the money to buy a gun I wouldn't be as depressed as I am now

arepas with grilled chise are done, should have salted the batter/mixture a bit more but it's pretty good

make a neuce ice cream sunday

why is your life so bad that you want to hang yourself. You can successfully cook something, you're not completely incompetent.

great picture.

lately I've been wanting to buy a decent microphone and I couldn't because I'm too poor
can't get a job at the moment, will be able to in a couple months, but for now I'm stuck like this making cheap snacks, if good ones, at midnight to think about something else
plus the dishwasher has stopped working again, showing the usual error code, and I have no clue how to fix it as the last times I tore it down and put it back together without finding the problem and it started working again
so I mean, I really appreciate the thought, but my competency isn't the problem
here's another one, just for you
leftovers, for tomorrow's breakfast

why can you not get a job for months? Like, something to tide you over... odd jobs or something

wouldn't know what to do, and I don't have a car or a bicycle at my disposal at the moment so it'd be hard to even get to work
plus there's some serious studying for uni I have to do this month, so I'd rather stay poor for a month or two more than fall behind with school, even if it means staying poor

You've got flour, make some Jamaican fritters. Life will be ok after that.

youtu.be/ZtOilJnFzrE

Whoa, was gonna say the same thing.

Pita chips work best imo - if you're really hungry you don't even need dip.

it's almost 2am right now, I'll maybe make them next time I found myself in need of a snack, thanks
I wouldn't know where to start making hummus and I lack most of the stuff that seems to be needed
I'll check some market in the vicinity, see if I can find everything

>uni
oh, yeah, beating depression and despair is half the battle there. Just press on and once you get out and get a real job you'll be fine

Why are you depressed op? I am here if you want to talk

I should have read the thread. I hope you don't stay depressed, things can get much worse I think. Take care

if you can get the taste for carrot/celery sticks they are a based snack.
if you wanna make something pancakes are always good and easy, how about hasselback potato?

Melt some chocolate and make peanut butter cups