Any books about resenting your chestlet gf due to over exposure to big milk jugs?

Any books about resenting your chestlet gf due to over exposure to big milk jugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C906lbkcYug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>resenting your chestlet gf
dude that's sicker than lolita, what the fuck is wrong with you? your chestlet gf deserves better.

I'm not into lolitas or chestlets

>he doesn't enjoy titties in all shapes and sizes
Probably The Bible, because all titties are a gift from God.

bro trust me you'll miss her and her small breasts when she's gone

plen. come back when you've read nabokov and the greeks and we'll introduce you to some french dudes.

>38I
>was DD before pregnancy

I love milk

>he doesn't prefer proportional, supple "small" tits to bloated, pendulous milk dispensaries
actual plebe detected

I'll miss her fucking fat ass, But those mosquito bites man, I don't want to drive her away.

>all these faggots defending little boy bodies
I'm sick of closet pedophiles and their perverted love of underdeveloped bodies. Real women have big, or at least medium sized breasts.
Real men prefer women who look like they've gone through puberty, ok

maybe fatten her up and her tits will grow? idk i miss having a chestlet gf. after you fuck some DDs EEs, you'll miss her. it's all about shape and nip size/shape, anyways

>not gathering rosebuds as ye may
for shame, user, this is grade school stuff. try the hobbit or something else bucolic and subtly homoerotic if >tfwgf is too much for you.

>being so insecure about your manhood you degrade small titties
Like a fat chick talking laughing at a small dick tee bee ach.

Small tits, fat ass is the second best body type there is. I'm picturing this girls tiny titties, beautiful flat tummy going down to a fat ass and teeth sinkable thighs.
There's nothing better

Fuck off, Miller, nobody every reads both of your Tropics because nobody else likes fat sweaty cunt as much as you and there is no cause for two books of that shit. I'll admit it's better than Nin's pedoshit, but Nin's pedoshit is godawful

OP take notes

girls have a right to laugh at small dicks, just as I have a right to laugh at tiny, repulsive flat chests. They're unsightly.

>resenting your girlfriend for her body proportions

Sounds like you aren't even in love with this female. Do the right thing by her and find a titty monster if that's what you need so badly.

This is bullshit.

People think they can romanticize their addictions when their projection of all their inadequacies and anxieties and deceptions can be pinned on a person, namely someone of the opposite sex, and the loss of that object of redemption (as they've so deluded themselves) can amount to a kind of literature-esque narrative, an epic journey from love to betrayal, wheras you're merely a fucking moron who clung to a person out of fear and lost your human safety object. Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=C906lbkcYug

girls can't choose though
seems unfair to write off a decent section of the population coz of their itty bitties
plus, its not like tits are the only indicator of maturity - physical or mental

Hehe I lold

>Having a gf.
>LARPing this hard.

This guy is right. All titty types are beautiful in their own way.

have some oriental wisdom