Tfw finished a chapter today

>tfw finished a chapter today

How's YOUR writing coming, Veeky Forums?

I wrote a lengthy prose poem earlier with the majority of it (about a page out of the, say, page and a third the poem takes up) being a single sentence. It isn't as tight as I want it, not nearly, but I'm glad I at least was able to shit it out.

I've been formulating the story in my head for months now. It's beginning to come together

On my third revision of a 10k word short story

Stuck at halfway but hoping to finish a rough draft this week.

i thought about it. then i thought about it some more. then i decided to have the female army captain turn up under suspicion of being a spy for the Agency which means Jade is going to act super aloof and may not even get around to seducing her brother just to put the captain off.

drop your pretension long enough to join all the lines of the poem together and make a paragraph. how many words?

do you know what a prose poem is

it is 849 words

>do you know what a prose poem is

the medium of a lazy, hack writer, to my knowledge.

working on that second half since an hour ago, been procrastinating on Veeky Forums, time to work now yeah

i am certainly a lazy writer yes

Pretty good. I cranked out 2 vignettes today after drinking a bunch of cough syrup and beer. Feeling pretty good about myself right now.

> claim to want to write
> haven't written since college
> graduated 5 years ago

Some dreams weren't meant to come true

don't really give a shit. in the writing course i attended, the class was divided into writers and poets. the poets were the ones who consistently handed shit in late and who complained about having to write outlines for anything longer than about 1000 words.

they also chose themes like "the man who one day found he had a bird's beak stuck in his neck."

none of them passed the course.

Lol who's fault is that?

I had an excuse to use 'hobbledehoys' in a sentence, so that was nice.

I wrote a limerick

lol nice man you've attended one writing course

Writing is rewriting, good for you for getting it all down

I just finished my masterwork that will change the history of philosophy forever.

i finished a canto. Not sure when to stop.

>the man who one day found he had a bird's beak stuck in his neck
that's so sick tho man, reminds me of the rusty lake room escape game series.

I have to write 300 fucking words in swahili. had to be done friday, and I still have nothing. FUCK

Awful, it's pseud shit dealing with themes I have no deep understanding of and my grammar is far from perfect

Anyone else think that frog looks like Bret Easton Ellis?