What food would you choose to gorge yourself on in one sitting if it had zero effect on your body afterwards?

What food would you choose to gorge yourself on in one sitting if it had zero effect on your body afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eph6_fz49rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pizza, no question.

Cookies and milk. Either oreos or chunky chip mates

Everything I find delicious, namely

jellybeans
double bacon cheeseburgers
fried chicken
mac n cheese
carne asada fries
burritos
gyros
falafels
chips
more candy
ice cream

How long does this period last?

cheesecake

Chocolate, chocolate milk and cookies maybe

>if it had zero effect on your body afterwards
I'm glad you specified that, because I'm a mature adult who doesn't just gorge themselves to the point of feeling sick on anything that tastes good, h-ha ha.

100%

Fpbp

You're among friends user. Let it out

Maybe a really good, rich macaroni and cheese
Or cheez its
Or cheese

Is charcuterie an acceptable answer? Meat, cheese, pickled things, and bread.

pizza
fried chicken
spaghetti with some really creamy sauce
buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese
lots of sushi
that fake seaweed salad they serve at sushi restaurants
gribenes
cheese cake
white rice
those stupid hot fudge sundaes from fast food places
Cinnamon rolls
cheese popcorn
barbeque potato chips
dried mango
pecan pie
biscuits and gravy
tom kha soup
deep fried misc.

I could go on, but I am making myself hungry trying to think of everything I would eat.

honestly I used to binge eat a lot, and I am lazy as fuck so a sitting could last a really long time, and there are a ton of foods I generally don't let myself eat as much as I could of.

well you can eat something spicy, or poisonous user and it would have no effect. But maybe you wouldn't gorge on anything if it didn't make you sick, and the feeling sick is the point of the whole thing.

seasoned fries dipped in mayo

Feed & Seed, preferably Sneed's.

I don't get it

Enchiladas,spicy enchiladas

My sister bought one of those big 15 donut boxes from Krispy Kreme the other day. I ended up having 3, i could have easily eaten the whole box.

I think this about sums it up

I would keep my normal diet. It's already killing me but I'm too lazy to change and idgaf.

Used to be called Chuck's.

I prefer Chuck's desu

Beer and burger

Very easy. Bowls and bowls of Japanese ramen.

Chuck's Feed and Cheed?

Chinese buffet.

I already have a fantasy of going alone some day and gorging myself until full, then going to the bathroom and puking it all back up, then repeating that over and over until they kick me out.

pasta

Chicken nuggets. I've longed to gorge on just pounds and pounds of em. Ideally from a restaurant but I would not consider it compromise to just do 5 bags of Tysons. Cooking them all to be warm concurrently would be annoying, but hey.

A fat pusy

Fuckload of pizza, breadsticks with marinara, and beer.

Spaghetti, like 3lbs, with sauce that's equal parts butter and olive oil, then lots of garlic and some pepper flakes. I literally don't do this because I live w my GF and how the fuck do you explain that

freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with cold milk or water. I could eat that until it comes out of my ears.

Pork tenderloin with oyster mushrooms and truffle sauce

There is literally nothing wrong with putting any of that in your body. Pork is the other white meat, after all.

either mozzerella sticks (lactose intolerant)
or cinnabuns (im fat so i cant eat this shit anymore)

You know krispy kreme shut down in my old town because fatties were trying to sue them for making them fat

One sitting - lasagna
forever - ice cream

Chili cheese French fries

Summer rolls, cheese cake, or baklava.

KFC original recipe skin

Onion rings. I love them so much, I crave onion rings every single day. I could eat onion rings 3x a day everyday. It is quite literally the perfect food.

What's your favorite onion rings? I've liked them a lot at only two places. Everywhere else they're not good.
Easier to screw up than french frighs but the peak is higher.

Heroin, pizza, and wine.

sushi boats of every variety and a sea of bourbon to sail them upon

or (depending on what level of Hell I'm in, I guess)

reuben sandwiches, extra sauerkraut, and rotgut whiskey

There's a local place with panko-breaded. Absolutely god-tier. In a chain, red-robins onion mountain thing is really good.

Brownies slathered in chocolate buttercream and then smothered in ganache. SHIT FORGET THE BROWNIES, just give me a bowl of chocolate buttercream with a spoon, along with a tall glass of still-warm ganache and I'll drink like hot cocoa.

Anything
Never develop an eating disorder lads

where do i start? pizza, icea cream, cookies, pasta, cheeseburgers and last but not least chinese takeout.

Your post reminded me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=eph6_fz49rc

I like foods for how they make me feel afterward, and I don't enjoy gorging. Can I ignore that last bit and just get a free basket of expensive imported fruits?

Carrots..

I want to do the 50 nugg challenge.

hot cheetos and takis

always

Chocolate chip cookies. I don't make them that often because they're the one food I honestly can't control myself around. If I make them I can eat easy half a dozen in a day. Once when I was a teenager I told people I was making a batch of cookies, made one, ate the entire thing (~60 cookies), and then made a new batch. I felt awful for three days, but it was worth it. I love those bastards.

>I can only take so much sugar in one setting
>Fatty foods would be too rich, it would feel old fast

Tortilla chips and fresh salsa.

either scallops fried in butter or tonkatsu ramen

spicy and non-spicy fried chicken (drumstick and thigh), vanilla ice cream and strawberry ice cream. fucking dip the motherfucking chicken inthere oohhhyes [spoiler]also add in a slice of apple pie in there[/spoiler].

Every single menu item from Taco Bell. Two or three of them, actually.

Either pizza or cheesecake

Bugs...

You'll top out at 4 bags, probably even before that if you're stomach is used to nly eating regular-sized meals. What you do is take a couple baking sheets and cover each with a piece of aluminum foil. Then you spread two bags worth of nuggets on each sheet and pop them in the oven for the 15 or 20 minutes it takes, rotating the sheets halfway-through. Once they're done you pile them up on two plates and then cover them with the foil from the sheets, shiny side down, leaving a little bit uncovered on the end. This will keep them warm while you grab nuggets from the open ends. You'll want to alternate between the two plates, because if you eat all of one and then go for the other the steam will have softened the nuggets and they'll be mushy instead of crispy.

hotwings, ifwe're saying I won't get fat(er) or shoot fire out my ass