Mfw there exists an embarrasing video of me online that will mark my literary career

Having an embarrassing video is the first step to becoming a household name, user

Mac DeMarco has a video of him playing a drunk show naked where he shoves a drumstick up his ass but he's still America's sweetheart. You'll be fine.

>mfw there's a fucking news article about me getting beat up as a kid

>yfw all our Veeky Forums posts are data mined and will come back to haunt us in the future when we least expect it

Literally who

>All of the love poems that I've written for my waifu will one day be on display for the normalfags to see

Kil me

Is this the truth?

Yes, actually, Hiro has been selling data since he got the site. No memes.

Fuck, don't even joke about that

some "underground" rock "artist". he's actually pretty easy to love because you just look at him and he's so dumb and earnest you can't help but find it charming.

>h-heh i was just t-trolling

it's actually true though i swear

Haha, I dont believe this could ever happen. Anyway everything I've ever posted was a joke and I wasn't serious.

>Not looking them in the eye, trying to restrain a laugh, and say "Yeah, I made those posts. Is there a problem?"

I would honestly commit suicide. I've been on Veeky Forums for 11 years and the shit that I've posted would completely ruin my life if it were tied back to me.

Me too but honestly the worst I could get is a reputation for posting shock images of animals and braap posting

>Braap posting
You oughtta be the first against the wall

on the bright side a good chunk of those 11 years are probably lost forever. the down side is that what remains is still probably quite incriminating.

>mfw I don't make posts I can't stand behind, even in anonymity

I know. I wish for death constantly and do bad things in hope that one day, someone kills me

I've probably got several books worth of material there desu, too bad it's all been deleted.

>tfw I spent my late teens and early twenties writing erotica of my revolting fetishes on sites like Writing.com

That ever being discovered is my nightmare. I can stand by and defend most of the stuff I've done online, but I'm not sure I could withstand that.

>yfw none of this fucking shallow bullshit matters

fuck you faggots

what are you, running for president? God ~(napoleaon dynamite)

im also being srs

>Implying I won't run for President

>Implying I won't assassinate you

>tfw not a retarded Trump supporting /pol/fag
>tfw have read and enjoyed African and African-American authors, women authors, and authors of other minority groups
>tfw have enjoyed all the same dead white men that Veeky Forums enjoys
>tfw nothing I say on Veeky Forums could possibly be used against me

if you feel proud of that then there must be some residue of validation on your part of their opinions

i never fucking cared about any of this bullshit to begin with

idk what im getting at, nice pacha, llama king forever represent

Congratulations on being a boring person

There are photos when he shoves his thumb up his ass and a minute later sucking it

>Implying I haven't already reported you for thought crime

If my name gets out there people from my past can only ever accuse me of being a racist drunk.
I don't see that as a bad thing.

I will dig, I will find, I will publish as an anthology.