Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ofu8AQI_mM

I've only seen little ghetto niglets eating them as well as uber hipster guys at the farmers market

If America's so bad, then why does the rest of the world eat our shit more than we do?

for once, yes. It's mostly a very, very niche southern thing.

okay who keeps telling the muslms out secrets on food ?

I'm pickle RIIIICK!!!

HEY MORTY *burrrpp* WE GOTTA *BURRRRP* GET SCHWIFTY!!

sounds like a southern thing

I made them (mostly) as a gag gift one time. They were actually not awful. If you like sweet and sour things they're alright

PICKLE RICK!!!!

It's a close tie between you and /sip/ shills for biggest gronks on this board

*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP* I'M PICKLE *BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP* RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'm 6months prego, I'm sooooooo making these!!!
People are too fucking retarded to breed.

So he's pickling picked pickles?
Doubling down on the sugar and vinegar.
For what conceivable purpose would anyone do this?

looks like somebodys in the house tonight
wonder who that is

The Gestapo?

pickle rick?

Why aren't these threads banned yet?
It's low effort shitposting.

same reason there are threads about your favorite fast food packaging. This site and the mods are fucktarded

do you mean
>are there people who live in america who do this?
or
>does everybody in america do this?

all threads that start with a variation of "do americans (or brits or chinese or whatever) really do this" should be required to clarify this or be deleted and banned. any mods care to weigh in on why this doesn't happen?