What would you do with these ingredients?

What would you do with these ingredients?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8wfR7k3844
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mix sour cream, buttery spread, and ketchup together, use the resulting mixture as lube to shove potato up my ass while fisting chili.
Eat the saltines.

Pee on them.

Use them to entice a homeless person into a dark alley and then say they can only have it if they eat it like a dog then when they do I sodomise them and start stabbing them in the kidneys with my fruit knife then just as the friction from the week old crusty poo on their ring piece causes me to ejaculate I'd slit their throats and drink all the blood that comes out like a vampire

>eat the saltines
Fucking degenerate

Eat them

>getting a baked potato at fucking wendy's

Why? Isn't the point of fast food to get some unique shit you can't make at home?

The baked potato is one of the smarter choices Wendy's ever made. You can get a salad and a baked potato and feel like you're eating an actual meal.

>Isn't the point of fast food to get some unique shit you can't make at home?
Like hamburgers and fries or texmex tacos?

To each his own I suppose, but when I think fast food I'm thinking of the chain's "unique" flavors that can't be replicated at home. For example, a big mac, a quesorito, or some McDonald's fries.

I like that bunni.

If that was the point they'd call if unique food not fast food

pic related

I've never really understood bunnies being a pet. They're soft and cuddly, but I've never seen one act like a cuddly animal that wants human attention. You have to keep them in a cage because they give absolutely no shit about you and don't seem to want to be domesticated. Then again people have snakes and lizards and fish, which are even worse in that regard.

Add the chili to the potato while its still hot, so it melts the cheese. Add the sour cream. Crumble the crackers and spread them over the top so they don't get soggy quite as quickly.

Throw out the butter and ketchup.

It varies from rabbit to rabbit, but they definitely do cuddly animal things and want human attention. You keep them in cages because they chew on things, hide easily, and would shit everywhere. They are prey animals that haven't had any inconvenient trait bred out of them over thousands of years as dogs have. Even then you have to cage dogs sometimes. Honesty not that much different than some cats, except not as smart.

I have two bunnies as pets. It's actually extremely bad to keep them in cages. You treat the cage like a dog crate -- you need it sometimes, but it's abusive to keep your animal locked up too long. They're litter trainable like cats. They're actually a lot like cats. They're intensely playful, they only want affection sometimes, and they nap a lot during the day.

They make amazing pets. They forge really strong bonds with you, like dogs, and they play with toys and solve puzzles like rats.

You sound like a faggit. If I ever found your bunnies I'd torture them until they passed out then I'd wake them up over a pan of boiling water and drop them in

Stews on the menu tonight lads! Fucking faggot

Even wild ones get to know you and hang around within 20 feet or so. They are strangely intelligent and definitely recognize me. When they break my garden barrier, though, they have to be shot and that's never enjoyable. I usually recognize them, too, so it's a sadness.

>If I ever found your bunnies I'd torture them until they passed out then

That's quite uncalled for, user...
Just say that you'll cook and eat user's pets.

You can make burgers at home. Probably quicker to make than a baked potato.

Edgy

(You)

throw it all into the trash and go the grocery store

>drinking homeless blood
Enjoy your brief amphetamine high followed by AIDS dumbass.

I'm honestly not sure whether you're going for shock value or whether you're personally offended by pet rabbits, or whether threats of animal cruelty are you're way of figuring out how to properly spell "faggot."

You wouldn't really torture an animal, and everybody here knows that. You're just trying to boast. I wish you well, and I hope for you that you can overcome whatever is making you so sad.

>pedantically corrects a spelling on the internet
> can't even structure a grammatically correct sentence

Get the fuck out of here you fucking loser

I've never had their broccoli and cheese baked potato, but based on their online menu, I would have expected them to use cheese sauce, not actual shredded cheese.

I don't know whether to be pleased or disappointed.

Also use the spoon to flick the potato on the ceiling.

It literally says
>topped with .. a creamy cheese sauce

Bunnies are wonderful pets. You are awesomen user

I was referring to OP's pic. That's shredded cheese.

It's not pedantry, for one, and the sentence structure is perfectly valid.

Thanks, man. You sound like a pretty awesome user yourself.

WRONG AND WRONG

Care to prove it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8wfR7k3844
this video explains it all better than I ever could

You're obviously retarded so I'm not going to bother wasting my time trying to help you understand.

Protip: read some books kidda maybe in a few years your slow brain will actually be able to figure out how the English language works