Do I, as an individual, matter? Explain your view. Thanks

Do I, as an individual, matter? Explain your view. Thanks

Do you want to matter?

I don't know.

what does it mean to matter?

>I
Isn't "I" only one who talk?

Depends on your phenotype.

I honestly don't know, but if I see that you need help with something, I'll try my best to help you, even if helping you means to kill you.

definitely is a matter of perception, because i'd say no, and yes, and user would say you're a faggot

matter on what scale?

I myself as the unique individual am the most important being in existence, but you yourself are of no consequence at all unless you influence my ambition in some major fashion

you don't matter

none of this matters

not to me. i wouldn't care if you expired tomorrow.
best to answer that question on your own.

Politically, you better
Socially, it's up in the air
Individually, you may proffer whatever question..

to whom you matter ?

*whom'st

*matters

The ego is a spook. It plays the same role in interpreting experience as God does in interpreting the natural world.

No, off yourself, frogposter.

No. I do, but you don't.

You? No. Me? Very much yes.

It doesn't matter whether or not you matter

In the grand scheme of things, no you do not.

To some greater purpose? No you don't matter.
You matter to yourself though and to me user

>BRRAAAAAAMMP

347. Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature; but he is a thinking reed. The entire universe need not arm itself to crush him. A vapour, a drop of water suffices to kill him. But, if the universe were to crush him, man would still be more noble than that which killed him, because he knows that he dies and the advantage which the universe has over him; the universe knows nothing of this.

All our dignity consists, then, in thought. By it we must elevate ourselves, and not by space and time which we cannot fill. Let us endeavour, then, to think well; this is the principle of morality.

348. A thinking reed. — It is not from space that I must seek my dignity, but from the government of my thought. I shall have no more if I possess worlds. By space the universe encompasses and swallows me up like an atom; by thought I comprehend the world.

Dunno lol :p

To yourself you should, unless you are a cuck.

You matter neither as an individual nor as a concept. Your actions or thoughts will not differ anything. The only concept that matters is I, no you, no they, no us, just I. Actions by anything other than I are not important.