Men read because they either enjoy the activity abstracted...

Men read because they either enjoy the activity abstracted, or because they want to improve themselves and become more intelligent.

Women read as an affectation: they want others to notice them as this gives them satisfaction, and they want to appear more intelligent and interesting.

Someone explain this difference to me. Is it due to nature, or is it a result capitalism and women being more impressionable? How is it that women are unable to enjoy any activity qua activity, and are only interested in the social consequences?

>reee women are roasties

Grow up, virgin.

Men make unsubstantiated shitposts on Veeky Forums.

Women stay off the internet and read books.

Someone explain this difference to me. Is it due to nature, or is it a result capitalism and men being more autistic? How is it that men are unable to just shut up and read a book, and are only interested in impressing people with their hot opinions on anonymous imageboards?

Quite the generalisations there

Got any sort of measurable or demonstrateable evidence to back them up?

asshurt roasties
happens every time

Nature.

>Why won't people acknowledge that I read to improve myself?

>being a virginal autist in current year
kys yourself my mang

reading is for faggots

all women are faggots, thus women read more than men, the reason that they read is that they are faggots, they are faggots because they are women.

Source: any woman will bang another woman for money.

also just the empirical fact that all women have the souls of faggots nad jews

maybe it is you who is preoccupied with your self image as a man

and unable to escape your own projections onto the reading woman

What's her name?

Making dumb faces all the time doesn't make a girl cute. She's fucking unbearable.

elsa

faggot jew (woman)

It's better that way

She's ugly. You must be a cuck if you're interested in her.

>being this new
fuck you saucebaby, your waifu just got BLACKED

>be me
>19, 20 this spring
>virgin
>attractive enough (i think) to get some vagina but don't

so I guess what I'm really asking is, do I kill myself now, later, or just have sex eventually but not later than like 2020?

Literally kill yourself

Kill yourself right now.

I suggest you get laid as soon as possible. I waited until I was 23 and at that point I didn't even care about sex anymore and couldn't stay hard, as I was so apathetic.

:( wow i wanted emotional support user not to be bagged on like your sister

Save yourself until marriage.

honestly not even worried, I know it will happen and with a qt but I want to be prepared. is there lit to prepare a mate, a succubus maybe?

>also

do you guys pronounce "lit" like "this is lit" like "cool" or " " do you say it like L.I.T. like the drink

>also

if you don't pronounce it like the prefix of the word literature, you're probably in worse shape than me.

you know it inside, stem fag.

what did he mean by this?

>Women read as an affectation: they want others to notice them as this gives them satisfaction, and they want to appear more intelligent and interesting.

S you're saying a woman would never read in private?

You're an absolute wanker

>S you're saying a woman would never read in private?
They do, but they take pictures of themselves to post on Facebook and Instagram

>Women read

since when?

Post feet instead