No seriously... how do I get a qt Veeky Forums gf? The type that just really enjoys reading serious literature...

No seriously... how do I get a qt Veeky Forums gf? The type that just really enjoys reading serious literature. The literature courses in my country are overrun with dumbasses who just want to be Elementary teachers left and right. A boyfriend would suffice too tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NWbxH2zWvlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

graduate studies

you pump and dump undergrads because they are disposable

the true goats are postgrad

I want a gentle literate woman
youtu.be/NWbxH2zWvlw

I just want a qt who reads books, loves animals, and wants a ton of children. Is this too much to ask for?

While the desire for a homely woman is understandable, it'd be a terrible error to for you specifically user to be a father. You cannot love; you only selfishly suffocate. You cannot embrace; you only draw lines when you hate something. Your children will suffer even if you try and love them.

What?

That dumb cunt isn't actually reading ulysses.

Does this photo force you to confront the fact that you're a mental midget?

>The type that just really enjoys reading serious literature
never understood why Veeky Forums and /mu/ does this shit. you want this but not really. most likely you want some chick who knows the classics a little bit so you can "educate" her on the patrician stuff. Anyway its not that hard go to poetry readings in your university. But don't get mad when your stereotype dream girl isn't exactly how you pictured her.

t.girl

>There is the pale, pale blonde with anemia of some non-fatal but incurable type. She is very languid and very shadowy and she speaks softly out of nowhere and you can’t lay a finger on her because in the first place you don’t want to and in the second place she is reading The Waste Land or Dante in the original or Kafka or Kierkegaard or studying Provencal. She adores music and when the New York Philharmonic is playing Hindemith she can tell you which one of the six bass viols came in a quarter of a beat too late.

I want to kidnap an illiterate waifu who has nevr ownd pair of shoes

>artsy girls think every slightly romantic fantasy is just about picturing a Manic Pixie Dream Girl that you can shape in your favour

I don't want someone to shape or influence. I want someone that I can be able to respect and like and someone you can talk about topics you enjoy with. It's just about sharing the same passion. Who cares if she reads different shit from me?

How long did you wait to post this pic?

(OP)

>The literature courses in my country are overrun with dumbasses who just want to be Elementary teachers left and right.
>dumbasses who just want to be Elementary teachers

Have you ever considered that there are people who are aware that their primary interest doesn't exist in the form of a self-sustaining occupation in the capitalist market and therefore choose the most efficient occupation in regards to time and the amount of effort required?

It's quite evident that being an elementary teacher pays enough to live a minimalist lifestyle in which you can spend most of your day (or entire days during holiday breaks) reading 'serious literature'.

It also has the added benefit of being able to convey complex philosophical constructs to children over large periods of time, which can make your day-to-day struggle of ammounting to nothing a tad bit easier to bare.

It's a job that allows you to jerk your feelgood dingdong more than any other desu.

I honestly don't what people like you are doing on this board. How in the fuck are you able to consider yourself an intelectual when you make a value judgement based on a generalisation that itself is based on a single paremeter?
Maybe you don't have a partner because you are a plain asshole who thinks he has the right to be one because he misinterpreted what being the arbiter of your own moral doing means, and then spun 360 degrees right into your own aestethic asshole that you resided within two weeks before you read Beyond Good and Evil and got it wrong.

Reading 'serious literature' doesn't make you hot shit, it makes you a shitty primate reading serious literature.
What makes you hot shit is comprehending it.

Point being 10m of quality rope is 10$ on amazon.

i have posted series a couple times

I know this one chick who fits this perfectly and she's married to a pseud who reads only genre fiction fml

u can't fuck the rabbit, it's a cartoon for children u autistic

I totally agree with you, being a dumbass who just want to be Elementary teacher. Your post conflicts me, though; I don't like Pepe bullying Wojak, they're meant to be friends.

he isteaching him a valuable lesson not bullying you autistic

I can fuck it in my mind :)

I'm in law school retard. If you visit an university in your life (which you probably won't since you're someone interested in the easy life, not being an "intelectual") you'd know that most people who study their original language in literature just do it because they think it will be easy as fuck and never actually read. The teacher asked if they had read something lately and most people answere Shades of Grey and Harry Potter. That's alright and fine but not what I think of when I want to pursue literature.

i am glad your bloodline ends with u

bloodlinu?

>get a grill
>be into literature

she will inevitably 'get into literature'

>I'm in law school
i feel sorry for you LMAO.

nice post woah what a site

>Your children will suffer even if you try and love them.

Wanna know how I can tell you weren't loved as a child?

try eHarmony, I hear that's still a thing

no but i'm sure your wikipedia knowledge of psychoanalysis will tell me am i right?

>If you visit an university in your life (which you probably won't since you're someone interested in the easy life, not being an "intelectual")
Ahh, ascribing meaning to text based on what you want it to say rather than what the author wanted to say.
I study electrical engineering, so no, but let us take a walk on how you got to this conclustion.
>probably won't since you're someone interested in the easy life
I actually never said I was. I simply stated that it was an option that SOME people choose because it exists. You then, from the fact that I hold an oppinion, assume that i hold it at the core of my person because you yourself are a pleb that derives self-value from his own oppinions.
>you'd know that most people who study their original language in literature just do it because they think it will be easy as fuck and never actually read
>The teacher asked if they had read something lately and most people answere Shades of Grey and Harry Potter

Notice the usage of the word 'most' here, as it is most (:>) telling of where your problem lies.
You see, the term 'most', contrary to popular belief, is not equivalent to the term 'all'. Such hard-to-access information might be found in books on logic(al fallacies), or in dictionaries by deduction following non-equivalent deffinitions, though I wouldn't reccoment the latter since equivalency seems to give you alot of trouble.

Don't get me wrong now; I certainly believe that most people in your class are retards, but this is simply true due to the fact that most people in general are retards, and since you dont actually need a brain to get into a university, counting on the system to root out idiots is seldom fruitful.

What you can do, however, is try to look for signs of inteligence in the detail of the actions preformed by the people who surround you, and try to find the ones who aren't like the most.

All of the above makes me question the legitimacy of your
>I'm in law school retard.
statement since, as far as I'm aware, logic is a part of the curiculum. Have you yourself ever actually visited the university that you supposedly attend?

BTFO

okay let's meet

Be above a 6.

Just go in a bookshop and ask a girl out. They probably wish even more than you to find a guy who is interested in literature and can't do anything about it.

Not true.

You dont want any of this, all those girls are a pain in the ass, get you a dumb hoe who will clean your house and your underwear and cook you food and all that time consuming bs while you write your masterpiece/shitpost on Veeky Forums

>Go into Barnes and Noble
>wander the aisles looking for a girl to ask out
>all older women or obvious plebs looking at shit books
>whenever i see a woman in the fiction stacks i hover over her watching her selections
>she always walks away

I usually end up cornering those young asian girls sitting on the floor reading manga, but they always get up and leave. And asking out the girls at checkout never works.

I don't doubt that you are right on the second one, but going into a bookshop is not the best time. is more right, go to some sort of literary social event for whatever ""SJW"" poet your university has and be interested and interesting.

Or write off Veeky Forums girls altogether, they will always disappoint you.

At least STEM girls when exercising their intellectual abilities can't perform "trash" math and science.

*whiffs every 2 seconds*

Attend a quality liberal arts college, as I am next year. Wish me luck, anons

The upcoming disappointment is so palpable it makes me sick. I'm gonna go fold laundry.

Isn't this from Bottle Rocket?

I still regret my failure to man up and talk to any one of my cute bookish classmates while I was a student. Or that hot asian chick who sat in front of me drawing anime characters. Now I'm just an underemployed loser whose only contact with women is with the old ladies at the local library.

I'm gonna start going to galleries and reading in coffee shops. Maybe my qt Veeky Forums waifu awaits me there.

If a woman truly loves you, then she will mold to your hobbies, actions, and desires.

>bookish

>

Women don't have desires or interests.

Exactly. Most are blank slates waiting to mirror the most dominant man they find.

Dude, my friend told me the same shit about going to coffee shops, but i felt that shit would be pseud as fuck desu. Like, do people actually do that in public with the hopes that people come up to them and talk about it?

I don't have a problem meeting women, I do have a problem meeting women who read, and I don't know what to do about it. Like, how do you even spit game at a coffee shop?

You stop referring to it as 'spitting game', for a start.

solid advise

>adj. Fond of books; studious.

What seems to be the problem?

advice

>spit game

cringe.

Okay, how do I flirt and make my intentions known in at atmosphere that people usually find themselves not wanting to be disturbed by this type of behavior?

This is how I know you are a virgin, whiteboi.

Why do you assume all of this about user? Is it because this is how you feel about yourself?

If you're attractive, the girl will view it as flirting.

If you're ugly, the girl will be horrified.

Also it doesn't matter what you say, its about you'r confidence and demeanor. Stay aloof. gl hf

I'm not, nice try though.

Yeah, but how about the fact that I don't want to look like a pseud? And don't want to associate with anyone that finds attraction in that type of behavior?

I don't know why but this is one of my favorite comments I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

Lure her in with the pseud bullshit, have her stay with the authenticity.

Some dudes do the immediate pseud shit because it works, doesn't mean you can't and also be authentic in the long run.

lmao

I don't really know what to expect either, I also was advised by a friend that it's a great way to meet literary girls. Ideally I won't have to do any work and someone will approach me with interest but I'm not deluded enough to think that likely. I suppose I'll just have to be on the lookout for girls reading, or just attractive women in general, and make some sort of smalltalk and see if they're willing to reciprocate.

What type pf coffee house are you going to? Starbucks?

Go to a coffee shop inside a bookshop.

I was just gonna check out a few of the local places, including a Starbucks as well as some independent ones.

They have those?

just b urself

seriously, you can't force this shit

In England, sure.

>what is parenthood

I met a girl at a party a few weeks ago by drunkenly asking "Have you seen a guy this tall with a shamrock hat? I lost my roommate"
She doesn't know tons about literature but finds it fascinating and asks me to tell her about it due to a combination of genuinely wanting to learn and enjoying the sound of my voice. She has read some things I haven't and is in love with Soren Kierkegaard
I convinced her to read Infinite Jest and gave her a very old copy of Milton's collected poems that I found at a used bookstore. When I showed her the passage in Paradise Lost where Milton talks about how he hopes God will show him inner light since he can no longer see the physical world she cried a little bit

that sounds like a really nice girl user, i'm happy for you!
I read this kind of thread's and i just think that it doesn't matter as much if a girl reads the so called "lower quality books" instead of "proper literature" as long as she has a reading habbit and is open to suggestions, you can show her everything you want. There was a time when we all didn't know good literature and in some way or another learned, maybe these girls just need someone to show it to them.

Never heard of them in burgerland, but I imagine you might find some on our cities. Unfortunately I'm from suburbia, but I'll check to see if there's anything like that near me.

include me in the screen cap

I've worked in a few different independent bookstores in the US and all of them had their own coffee shop. And I've been in plenty that I haven't worked at. Y'all need to step outside the house sometime. Where the fuck do you live? Bumfuck nowheresville?

wew

He only local indie bookstore I'm aware of is a hole-in-the-wall with an extensive selection of literature and little else, including space to walk. Beyond that I only know of chains like Barnes and Noble. Plenty of those, but they never sell coffee.

fuck
>bass viols

*Womemes

Ah yes, a fellow eloquent Redditor. Nice to see a good chum in this cesspool, ay? Tally ho!