What does Veeky Forums think of chili's .I thinks its the ultimate kino tex-mex chain

what does Veeky Forums think of chili's .I thinks its the ultimate kino tex-mex chain

Overpriced caramel-laden garbage. I hope you burn off your taste buds, because you're clearly not using them.

>2 entrees with sides for 20 bucks is expensive
also they season their meat fine compared to rival chains

Their queso dip is the fucking shit, It's better homemade though.

Garbage compared to the superior TGI Fridays.

I like their tendies.

Worse than the black eyed pea.

They're okay. I used to go to them a lot when I lived on a Navy base because that was the second big restaurant there.

What was the first?

Costco.

Just some restaurant. It was sort of like a more upscale diner. Don't remember the name though. Even though I went to Chili's often I usually just ate at home or off base. I was located in Japan.

i love getting an oldtimer burger with cheese and cherry coke

They make a mean quesadilla

Before their Southwestern egg rolls sucked, their Southwestern egg rolls didn't suck.
Of the chains, they are my favorite.
When I worked at McDonalds, 20 fucking years ago, My manager was this fucking perv who only hired the hottest 16 year old girls. He was under-appreciated in his time. I fucked a few chicks in the ball pit. Those were the daze, man. Anyway, whoever is hiring the waitresses at my local Chili's has the same mentality as that manager. Seriously, my Chili's looks like a strip club.I, typically, want to support the local mom and pop restaurants, but they need to up their waitress game. How am I supposed to enjoy my meal, if I can't even jack off under the table?

> I fucked a few chicks in the ball pit
hot as fuck

My glory days are past me, man. But I'll always have memories.

>kino
Congrats OP you're a fucking faggot.

>100% of the food is frozen Sysco crap
>half of the menu is prepared by throwing a plastic bag of food into a microwave
>always full of niggers who are there for the appetizer/drink specials and to compete in order to see who can have the loudest conversation.

I know you're trolling, but its really not funny to even joke about chili's being 'the best' anything

I don't give a goddamn fuck about anything they have except the chips and salsa. I will put a cactus in my vagina for some of that.

I like chilis. They are probably my favorite chain place. Like cactus in vagina girl above me, I too think their chips and salsa are god tier. Typically I like spicy salsa, but the thin-ness and warm greasiness of the chips mixed with that watery bland tomato mixture just does something to my soul. I also think their tendies are good, as well as their fajitas.

Cactus-vagina here. The tendies, I make them exactly like that (same breading and all) and make the honey chipotle sauce too. God it's amazing.

I used to like the black bean soup and cajun chicken sandwich. Also the fajitas of course. I rarely got anything else but I haven't been since I was in high school ~15 years ago

this is a fat person

>fucked a few chicks in the ball pit
What, after hours or something?

this, the original though, not that extra crunchy shit

else is an appetizer?

Jokes on you, I'm not fat. ;D

i was surprised how good the fried cauliflower appetizer was

>kino
Take your shitty garbage slang back to /tv/

yeah huh! Lol

I miss when they had 9 flavors of ribs. All of them were so good.

isn't he the vocalist of tokyo hotel?

Queso dip is rad.

Question anybody who eats here and isn't a high schooler on a cheap date.

The mcdouble there is pretty good.

Chili's is the new golf course