Kill the kitchen

Kill the kitchen.
The modern kitchen is modeled after professional kitchens where people stand to cook. Standing is good if I want to do things quickly and efficiently. But in a home it kills family interaction and wastes money on a nonessential room equipped with expensive cabinets and knickknacks.
I grew up in Vietnam and when I was young cooking was very different. The kitchen was usually extremely small so people would bring their food out to the living room and do their prepping in there. Then they'd take one of these charcoal stoves outside to cook. It was very comfy during the winter. So cooking was a chance for social interaction and teaching and learning rather than just something annoying you have to do as quickly as possible in a small uncomfortable room where you have to stand all the time.
Modern kitchens were created by Jews for wagecucks and it played a hand in killing off the traditional family. Kill the kitchen, save your family.

Imagine how comfy it would be to cook sitting around one of these rather than the cold sterile modern kitchen.

This is why you sit and eat at the island.

fuck off gook

Fuck off jew.
Island is uncomfortable to sit and it's still difficult for a child to join in.

>Island is uncomfortable to sit
Why?
>difficult for a child to join in.
They can sit on a stool or lap and you can let them run around without worrying they're going to stick their hand in a pot.

Because sitting on an island stool means being stuck in one position. That's uncomfortable. I sit on the floor and can sit in many different ways. Heck I can even lie down whenever I want.

sounds pretty filthy and retarded tbqh. I'll keep comfortably cooking in my cozy kitchen.

That's because you've missed the point entirely. It isn't "take your stove outside and cook on the street". Bet you're an American.

>Bet you're an American
wrong, but thanks for playing

You can stand, lean, sit...
Have fun laying on what looks like concrete.

>being this stupid
American education everybody.

>Modern kitchens were created by Jews for wagecucks and it played a hand in killing off the traditional family.
Why should I think this is true?

>charcoal stoves
We're not the third world.

>hunched over some shitty polluting flame on some plastic foot stool
AMAZING

lol poor people excuses

sounds miserable.
I prefer the kitchen where I can stand and everything is at a comfortable counter height

it's just like a mechanical workshop. the same thing is done. with workbenches, wall-mounted hooks to hang tools and cabinets to hold parts.

This is the stuff that works.

You are too stupid to participate in this thread. Leave and don't come back.
I live in a house with 2 kitchens.
Having a room you don't need in your house. Wasting money equipping it. That's consumerism. There's only 3 things needed for cooking. A fridge, a portable induction burner or hotplate, and a countertop oven. Maybe a countertop dishwasher. That's it. All of those will cost no more than $1000. Heck even the oven isn't absolutely essential.
>sitting is more miserable than standing
You've been jewed. Do you have a motorised standing desk too?

You just sound like a butthurt poorfag that can't afford a nice kitchen

You have no arguments. Fuck off.

Nor do you, kitchenlet