Which great minds inspire you the most, Veeky Forums?

Which great minds inspire you the most, Veeky Forums?

The Black Science Man made me realize that races are real. Even the brightest of the negroes is fucking stupid.

Mark Hamills joker is pretty good I guess.

Not a "great mind" in real life, but I actually became a civil engineer because of Wentworth Millers character in the TV-series Prison Break, Micheal Scofield. I was so fascinated, and once the fact that he was civil engineer became a theme in the show, i had made up my mind.

Living happily now, zero regrets about my decision.

The last season was shit

This guy right fucking here.

My character in Morrowind

Do you mean the last season of the main plot or the 2017 last season?

The main plot, I think. That whole story with the secret organisation was just stupid

Yeah so season 4 which released in 2008. They released season 5 a few months ago. Michael is imprisoned in Yemen.

>no hillary clinton
What is this

These men here have inspired me the most be it through their works, music or sheer acolades and acomplishments in life.

>Reply
my boy rommel, shame he was on a loosing side

A lot of people dont like the desert fox for the fact he was on the germans side aswell as the part he played in the betrayal against Hitler, But if they were to read some of the blokes books and look deep at his achivements in the military they sure would change their view on the guy and look beyond the labels and just see him as an awesome figure of military history.

IM RIGGLE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG lmao xDDD

He was a badass and all but how arrogant can you be to release a book about tank warfare that's basically just a dossier on your tactics. The allies read that book and used it against him. I don't understand why the German empire was glorified as this existential threat when they essentially defeated themselves through a bunch of dumbass decisions.

you have to go back

niel d'Grassy Tysan is my fave he can explaine things good and cool

days rite

Keep your nazi shit off this board and go back to where you came from. You're not funny.

Go back to /pol/.