Have y'all tried this stuff? It's easily the best yogurt sold in mainstream US groceries

Have y'all tried this stuff? It's easily the best yogurt sold in mainstream US groceries.

It's incredibly rich and smooth, high fat content, very tasty. Blows oikos, fage, and every other brand out of the water

it comes in these cute little glass pots that you can re-use, too

Despite the shilling it does actually sound good

you have pretty hands

>ywn be paid to shill yogurt

>oui oui
>wee wee

>eating animal products
Lmao fuck off General Shills

This and a dollar off coupon are the only reason I have bought these. They taste alright, but far from the best.

I work for Amazon Fresh and I have to pack these things into bags all the fucking time, and whoever designed the packaging for them obviously has never gone outside of their gated community.

The foil lid thing breaks when subjected to any amount of weight is put over it, the package itself takes up too much space, and because it's glass it's needlessly heavy. It might just be only at my location where this shit happens, but holy shit fuck Yoplait for that dumbass packaging. I will never buy it because of it.

Seriously shill, tell them to fix the fucking packaging.

it's not good. it's the regular yoplait recipe put in a glass jar instead of plastic.

Tried it, not a fan. For me, it's Stonyfield.

it was pretty good. really creamy, not too tart at all.

i got a coconut flavored one. i had to save half of it because i didnt want to go back and spend $1.20 on another one.

you dont deserve to have a mouth if you actually enjoy stonyfield

Fools. This is literally the nectar of the gods. Like eating the vaginal discharge of Aphrodite herself

>Greek Yogurt STYLE
It's absolutely disgusting, and an insult.

Faggy yogurt is the best, which is why it's so fucking expensive.

Its way too sweet.

Not with that attitude you wont

>french style
>only compares it to greek style yogurt
i bet its protein content is pathetic

The protein content is fine, not all Yoghurt has to be filtered.

It's the price which is outrageous.

>15 g of sugar

>yoplait
no thx. go to a farmer's market

Wow, thanks Yoplaitâ„¢!

this looks gay

i'm tired of large multinational food conglomerates trying to pretend they make artisan craft junk food, only bored suburban moms and fat careerist spinsters who want to feel 'sophisticated' buy this shit

why can't they just go back to slapping X-TREME on everything in sight?

>y'all
this bothers me too, you're obviously not a southerner because real southerners wouldn't eat this fag shit so you're just affecting a folksy mannerism to avoid using Gendered Speech like a PC faggot

i hope you die in a fucking car accident yoplait marketing shill

>buy 1 quart of local organic plain yogurt with active cultures
>buy 1 gallon of milk
>add the quart of yogurt to the milk
>get 5 quarts of plain yogurt
>strain or add fruit as desired

This is what I do.

In the oven or with a yogurt maker?

Hey Shondresha, what is the yoplait ethos? thanks again for this AMA!

#OuiNation

That's a good idea, I'll probably do this next time I get yogurt. I always wait until I'm almost done with the yogurt then use the last few tablespoons to make a new batch, but since it doesn't go bad very quickly I might as well make a gallon of it. Thanks user.

Neither.

I heat the milk to at least 185 in a stock pot, placed in another serving as a double boiler so it doesn't scald. Then cool it to around 110, add the room temp yogurt and mix, put it in an igloo cooler with some towels for added insulation, and let it do its thing for about 24 hours.

After 24 hours, I check it out, and if it's thick enough, I put it in the fridge and use as needed. If it comes out too thin, I just put some cheese cloth in a strainer, put that inside a bowl to collect the whey, add the yogurt, then cover and put it in the fridge over the night, and in the morning a lot of the whey will have seeped out leaving you with a thicker product.

5 quarts of yogurt for the price of 1, and a gallon of milk.

When you have your yogurt made, you can set some aside to use for a future batch.

it's expensive because it's greek yogurt, the straining means it needs like 3x the milk. why do you think there's so much protein?

Out of my way, pleb fucking shits

i bet you pour sriracha and shove an avocado in your ass when you eat this kek

>t. lactose intolerant subhuman
cry harder

that stuff is great but I don't buy it unless it's on sale. Not paying $2 each

>twenty-six(26) cents per ounce
>literally paying for the glass jar
The ONLY good thing about this is that you can throw the glass against your work building when your lunch break is over.

I was going to make a thread saying how good this stuff is, but I was afraid I was going to come off like a shill.

I like the coconut ones.

edgelord go home

I'm French and what the fuck is a "French style" yogurt?

the only actual issue is the lid, the glass pots are brilliant because thrifty housewives will buy them knowing they can reuse them

see a doctor there is something wrong with your tongue

Stonyfield is acrid as fuck

What the fuck is french yogurt? I'm french and have never seen "french yogurt" in my country. It's not a thing.

Is this just Americans saying things are French to make it sound fancy again?

Oh I see you beat me ( ) to the question. Maybe I should read the entire thread next time. :o/

>15g sugar
I hope the weight mostly goes to your ass at least.

oh great another triggered faggot
im from alabama, we know food better than most, that's why 90% of the state is overweight. this shit is tasty, creamy, has zero bitterness, and makes me want to rub my nipples.

ill have to try that. probably use half half and half, half whole milk though

this lol

ive had siggies its not very good compared to this Oui shit. but for US yogurt, its top 10%

if you cant afford a dollar fiddy a day for some bomb ass yogurt.. get your life together asap

What do you do for a living, yogurt shill?

we're appropriating your culture
you can go shave your back now !

it does

i study biochem

NEET memeing for the summer

this is an ass thread now.

My back has no hair, burger, and that's not your ass.

>french yogurt

>this is an ass thread now.
no it isn't

>I'm french and have never seen "french yogurt"
In your country it's just called yogurt, silly yuro

I don't think a minute goes by where that frenchman isn't fantasizing about an All-American quarterback depositing a load into his blonde girlfriend. He has to compensate for this shameful lust by growing irrationally angry and shoehorning how shitty he thinks America is into whatever conversation he's having. Do not hate the Euro-peon- he is a meek, timid creature, entrenched in his perverted psychology, which was incubated over a lifetime of experiencing American hegemony.

I think it's more likely that businesses would add "French" in front of something to make it sound fancy to dumb Americans like OP.

You better be a dude cause I'm about to jerk off to you, OP.

hut hut, hike!

only a dude would wear a shirt that ugly

Every country does this. Hell, a bunch of places add "American" in front of shit to make it seem appealing.

Just bought three of them today. Thanks you dumb viral marketers.

i bought a few of these the other day really good but for a buck each its a bit hard to justify when i can get regular yogurt for $0.60

Oh man I love OW yogurt!

It's Gwi you illiterate fuck

It's obviously OWI for "OWI this shit gives me diarrhea"