What's the most brainlet STEM major?

What's the most brainlet STEM major?

The one that you study.

Industrial engineering comes to mind.

programming

Civil or industrial..
In all seriousness either EE or Aerospace.

Sociology

CS of course
any person of average intelligence can get into it

Medical school.

It's funny because although the subject material is pretty easy industrial is by large considered the most prestigious field of engineering in my country. People think EE and mech guys are the real brainlets here.

EE takes actual math to understand though. you can't say that about mech or industrial. you could give a kid a copy of solidworks and he'll probably replace all the PhDlets here in like 2 weeks.

Is IT considered STEM?
If so IT people that do repair and shit
If not, math or civil engineering.

IE should just be renamed middle management engineering already.

is IT considered a major?
>math
literally the highest average iq major

Not true, math undergrad is easy.

so is any other undergrad, and even if it wasn't the hardest, it doesn't change the fact that math majors have the highest average IQ. Did you fail logic 101?

Did you meant STEAM, OP? In that case, it's Art.

Pure Math. Only a brainlet would sign up to flip burgers for a living.

This. Little to no effort needed.

American who took calculus as a post-doc detected

mfw you are too brainlet to learn to draw a human body. Art is the highest tier

physics

Is sociology stem, though?

fpbp

pharmacology

Operations Research is part of Industrial Engineering, and you use way more math than as a EE (Topology, algebraic geometry, game theory). EE is mostly focused on physics (electromagnetism) and IE is mostly focused on math. Both degrees have brainlet and non-brailet subfields:

*Brainlet:
- EE: Power, Instrumentation, Control
- IE: Ergonomics, logistics, data science, machine learning

* Non-Brainlet:
- EE: Signal processing, Telecommunications,
- IE: Operations Research, Statistics, Process

Source: Majored in both. I'm part of my uni's OR group.

I fucked up, It should be statistics(data science, ml) in non-brailet, and finance in brainlet.

What the fuck?
EE is not brainlet, what-so-fucking-ever.
You're just mad because I'm actually able to find a well paying job, whilst you're stuck flipping burgers you fucking pseuds.
>user: EE IS SO BRAINLET!
>Manager: Another 10 Big Macs, user.
>user: Y-yes, s-sir!
Whereas:
>EE user: I love having a nice house and loving family.
>Manager (also me): I'd best get some work done, but I might go to lunch first.
>*drives to McDonalds to bully user*
>EE user: 10 Big Macs then faggot, hurry up, I've got money to make and bots to break.
>*roars off in my Porsche, leaving user choking on my exhaust fumes*

Learn to write, retard.

>10 Big Macs
>roars off in Porsche
Sure you didn't break that Porsche, user?

>Mad about grammatical structuralism, because he can't make enough money to move out of his trailer home.
Oh, user.
*pat*

I made him cook them, but left before taking them, I paid because money isn't an issue (as I actually have a good job).

>math undergrad is easy
Compared to other undergrads, it is hard as fuck.
Most brainlets in other STEM fields wouldn't be able to make it.

EEs are just glorified technician. You can't compare them to Physics or Math majors.

I went from double major BSc physics and mathematics to PhD EE.
Y'all just got into EE at the wrong time.
*flex*

Sure buddy

Stay mad.

biology

Pure and Applied Math

P-proof?

>literally the stamp collecting "science"

>>math
>literally the highest average iq major
>math majors have the highest average IQ. Did you fail logic 101?
Also the highest incidence of social retardation and isolation.

math brainlets BTFO

>Philosophy ranked third
>Arts and humanities ranked above CE, IE, and Biology
Just goes to show how fucking arbitrary an IQ score is. It allows people to flex nuts when they have no nuts to flex.

Are you saying quant. finance is brainlet?

>le IQ maymay
You wanted to say: "IQ retards BTFO"

>control
>brainlet
spotted the brainlet subhuman

How about RF or photonics? Brainlet tier or no?

he is right tho

>economics

BHAHAHAHAHAHAhaahah

not counting psychology, any non molecular based biology

CS

t. CS major

So biology is the most brainlet STEM major.

>grammatical structuralism

I feel like that's only if true if you decide brainlet major by number of brainlets in it. Lots of bio students are "pre-med" and don't have any appreciation for any aspect of STEM. They pass their classes because curves make their 40-50 exam average a 70 and they go "lol Cs get degrees!"

it's awful

Actually, I might have to amend that argument because I just realized that chart is GRE scores, and med students do MCAT. And, I'm not sure how many of them go into a bio masters as a fallback.

Although, it also occurs to me that Bio is a lot less mathematical at the undergrad level, so typically these students are well out of practice when they take the GRE. Meanwhile, math and physics, and even chem students are flexing their quant muscles on a fairly regular basis.

I do kinda wish bio classes in undergrad would be more math-based.

Definitely not brainlet

>tfw MechE is slightly higher than EE

>Psychology below sociology
I guess if you realize you're too retarded to do psychology math and change to sociology because it has less math, then sure? Bit ironic though.

General and/or Mechanical Engineering. Pretty much the Psychology of people who want to use math in a job.

>Religion that high
Wtf I love god now!

>Pick retarded theoretical specialization
>No business applications whatsoever for what you worked so hard for

It's always fun to see another math/physics tard mad because they got cucked by computer scientist as soon as they started working.

>mech eng
>psycology for people who want math as a job.
You have no clue what Mechs even do do you?

I know there are statistics saying that religious people have a lower IQ on average than non-religious ones. But that's for the whole world and skewed by the fact that almost everyone in meme countries like Pakistan, Yemen, Oman, Kenia, ... consider themselves religious.

I've been a member of 3 Christian student groups in three different cities in Northern Europe and the people I have met there appeared to be exceptionally smart on average. People doing two studies at once with ease, many medicine phd students who were apparently doing well in their studies and still able to do a ton of other things in their lives, a professor in theoretical physics who is teaching at a quite good university now, etc..
It's not uncommon for known physicists (that give interviews, write books, etc. Doesn't mean they have to be the best ones though) to be Christian, at least in my country.

So I think at least in Northern Europe, there is a positive correlation between IQ and whether a person considers himself to be Christian.

Just wanted to add, you know how people often say that people who have a talent in / like math often have a talent in / like music? That's because similar brain regions are involved.

I think it's the same with Religion, Philosophy and Physics. We are by far not talking about perfect correlations here, but they are well above 0

Telecom engineering is total brainlet shit though.

>pre med types

>Cs get degrees types

You can only choose one user.

I am from Pakistan. It's not a meme country.

pakistan is a fucking joke you goatfucking faggot

t. 2.0 gpa electrical engineer

European christians are by far MUCH MUCH MUCH more intelligent than say Latino or American christians who have an extreme anti-intellectual culture attached to them.

I don't know anything about European Christians, but...

US has Pat Robertson, and that he enjoys any popularity at all speaks volumes about how intelligent some of our Christians are. So, yeah, I think your diagnosis is probably right.

Regarding this phenomenon about Smart Christians, I will say I've heard of (but have since lost my links to) studies that suggest people with exceptionally strong memory sometimes fall into Superstitious beliefs, merely because they begin see patterns where there are none. I wonder if it has any merit.

You misunderstand. When I say "Pre-med" I don't mean actual students who actually have a hope to make it into medical school. You can actually be smart and be a doctor, and these students frequently have at least some appreciation for the science.

I'm clearly talking about the people who daydream about having money. They say "Yeah I'm gonna be a doctor one day!" and complain about Organic Chemistry and then they don't go anywhere when they graduate.

Biology, specifically stuff like zoology.
The smaller you get, the more intelligent people you'll find.

I mean in the field of biology of course, not STEM as a whole.

at my undergraduate institute, all the Aerospace kids were fucking retarded.
They needed physical science classes to graduate and they all flooded optics and astrophysics. most of the time they got out with a C or D. those classes were retardedly easy.
engineers are dumb as shit as a rule.

if there is a smart one somewhere, i didn't see them.

Sociology is the scientific study of society. Scientific = Science = S

>IE
>Algebraic Geometry

Ok big boy time for your nappy

fractal geometry, complexity, systems, network theory, PDE's, serious philosophy, mereology, cybernetics, hierarchy theory, and many more difficult for brainlet things are used in ecology and are only becoming more prevalent and sophisticated in practice.
im sick of you know nothings shitting on a field that is easily on par with genetics and bioinformatics

>engineering-mechanical lower than engineering-other, albeit only slightly
The fuck is this shit

There are no "Genetic Engineering" degrees and nor is it even a field. Nearly anyone who has worked in a molecular biology lab has performed genetic engineering at some point, although it's not really a term that's used outside of popsci and the media.

Also you list "Applied Science" apparently without realising that all engineering is applied science.

I'm pretty sure he refers to the actual major.

>IE
>AG and topology
hahahaha holy shit

>Home Economics

Is that really a thing in burgerland? You can actually get a fucking degree in being a regular citizen?

I meant that in the way of people who aren't mathematically inclined choose psychology as a major and those who do know math better choose Engineering as a major. They're just the "I need to choose a major, guess I'll go with XXX to make money" when it's the same general choice everyone else in their position makes.

wait why is aerospace brainlet

pls respond

Sociology is Liberal Arts, not STEM

Liberal arts are STEM.

>STEMgrad with his head exploding.jpg

>pakistan is a fucking joke you goatfucking faggot
Why the homophobia?

why the prejudice towards muslims?

It's postjudice

Wow, you've personally met a representative sample of muslims from around the world? That's great dedication to travel and independent investigation of truth, user! Go you!

go be a passive-aggressive twat somewhere else; there are no hivemind upboats to be had here

Are you saying you haven't met a representative sample? I guess that means it was prejudice after all!

Molecular biology, maybe even biochemistry.
Basically anything biology, as an first year ME major it all looks stupidly easy

It's bait, dumbass.

>MUH REYNOLD'S
>MUH ANGLE OF ATTACK
>MUH C_L
>MUH BERNOULLI'S

Aerospace engineering in a nutshell.

t. aero/mech major

>r*dd*t

System.out.println("DELET THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT");