Please tell me that this is fake news. What evolutionary purpose could "genderfluid" serve to a species...

Please tell me that this is fake news. What evolutionary purpose could "genderfluid" serve to a species? These lions are either made up by the editor or mutations. This just isn't how evolution functions and the gays and trannies are trying to change how science works.

nypost.com/2015/12/28/gender-fluid-lioness-is-the-queen-of-her-pride/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQoDqZabmWU
youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
newscientist.com/article/2106866-five-wild-lionesses-grow-a-mane-and-start-acting-like-males/amp/
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
genderbrainchemistry.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CsbtQ2-kUwA
blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2011/11/09/the-transsexual-brain/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-biology/born-this-way-researchers-explore-the-science-of-gender-identity-idUSKBN1AJ0F0
npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/06/26/534367738/transgender-prejudice-and-the-belief-in-a-biological-basis-for-gender
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/gender-identity-and-transgender-issues-topic-overview#1
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/transgender-what-it-means#1
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/gender-identity-and-transgender-issues-related-information
psychologytoday.com/conditions/gender-dysphoria
psychologytoday.com/basics/transgender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I have a video you would like, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQoDqZabmWU

I wish Veeky Forums was more enraged about these retards trying to push false ideals that could harm the progress of human society.

I wish you'd samefag less.

Nice edit.

That would be "intersex" rather than "genderfluid," wouldn't it? Gender corresponds to what something identifies as rather than its biological characteristics (sex). I guess genderfluid gets more clicks from angry folks like you though.

I fine with normalizing genderfluidity, trans-, homosexuals, and the rest as anomalies who make up just a minute percentage of the population.

You're a degenerate. You will hang on the Day of the Rope.

Ok. What should I have said to avoid the rope.

>implying social constructionism will lead to any sort of "progress"

herzog is a hack

Who the fuck is herzog?

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
underage plz go

What the fuck did I just read

not that guy, but did you just make a death thread?
I know you've been brainwashed by /pol/ to think saying those words is perfectly normal/normalized, but threatening to kill people is not a god damn meme you throw around. Threatening to kill people is a fucking crime.

Fuck this guy. Just fuck his shit up. report this post. Report to the FBI. Do whatever you must but don't let this shit just slide!

It's real user, however it is rare genetic abnormality that arises from high testosterone in the female.

newscientist.com/article/2106866-five-wild-lionesses-grow-a-mane-and-start-acting-like-males/amp/

>“While some of the maned lionesses were observed mating, none of them became pregnant, suggesting they are infertile, a known consequence of high levels of androgens such as testosterone in females,” she says. “The behavioural changes suggest this is likely the case.”

>Hunter suspects this explanation applies to the animals studied by Gilfillan and his colleagues. “Given all five known maned females come from the Okavango region, there must be a genetic component in this population underlying the phenomenon,” he says.

Why? Day of the Rope isn't anything violent. It's a festival celebrity the craftsmen known as rope makers.

Yeah, right. I've been to /pol/ and /new/ to know that isn't true.

Day of the party van is coming. You can celebrate the craftsman ship of vans, and you'll even learn to make license plates!!

Calm down, bro, it's not cool to get autistically obsessed with memes.

Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be a /pol/tard.

>tfw it's real

>evolutionary purpose
>as though evolution has a purpose
Lrn2evolution fgt pls

Autism

None. It is a social construct just like everything else that was ever said and concepted by humans since the dawn of mankind and civilisations.

Nice Marxist post.

There are five genotypic “sexes” observed in biology, male, female, intersex, sterile males, and sterile females. This is the case in fruit flies, anyway. It’s the combination and ratios of sex chromosomes that determine sex.

As far as gender goes, I’m taking a ridiculous filler sociology class right now, and even the teacher seemed confused on the difference between sex and gender, only going as far as to say that they are different. Gender, to me, seems like a strawman for sex. A tranny cant identify as a male with a genotype that isn’t male, so they create an “identity” where they can identify as being male

It’s a sad lie they tell themselves, really

>A tranny cant identify as a male with a genotype that isn’t male, so they create an “identity” where they can identify as being male

That makes literally no sense at all. Care to rephase?

>A tranny is someone who can't identify as a male with a genotype that isn't male

This was alright.

>so they create "identity" where they can identify as being male

I somehow I don't think you understand the very god damn basics of this. If they cannot identify as a male with a male genotype then why the fuck would they create an identity that is male when they really identify as female? Unless you're saying that this identity is a lie created to cover up how they identify as female then nothing you said here makes any sense whatsoever.

>unless this identity is a lie
Yeah, user. You got it. It's a lie.

The identity that they identify as or the identity they created to hide the identity they identify as. That is what you're not specifying here, bud.

>She is believed to be one of five lions worldwide who are gender fluid, which means she identifies as both male and female.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT

This shit can't be real my fucking god. Ha

a fucking lion identifies itself what the fuck lmao

How doesn’t it make sense? They cannot indentify as a sex outside of their genotype, so they create a form of identification that is separate from genotypic sex. This form of identification is called gender. Someone who is transgender can identify as anything they want because gender can’t be categorized or quantified like sex. It’s all a lie, you see. You are one of five biological sexes, and nothing more. There is no fluctuation between them.

Lions eat their own and fuck outside their species, too. Who the fuck cares what some cat in Africa is doing?

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

This is the shittiest board besides /int/

That doesn't really answer the question. Are you saying they identify as a gender that is opposite of their genotype sex? The lie would be if they did what you said and create a male identity that matches their genotype sex. Learn how the basic definition of transgenderism functions before you try to disprove it, retard.

>They cannot indentify as a sex outside of their genotype, so they create a form of identification that is separate from genotypic sex.

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
genderbrainchemistry.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CsbtQ2-kUwA
blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2011/11/09/the-transsexual-brain/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-biology/born-this-way-researchers-explore-the-science-of-gender-identity-idUSKBN1AJ0F0
npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/06/26/534367738/transgender-prejudice-and-the-belief-in-a-biological-basis-for-gender
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/gender-identity-and-transgender-issues-topic-overview#1
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/transgender-what-it-means#1
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/gender-identity-and-transgender-issues-related-information
psychologytoday.com/conditions/gender-dysphoria
psychologytoday.com/basics/transgender