This is very much a WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE THINK LIKE ME kind of stuff thread, but:

This is very much a WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE THINK LIKE ME kind of stuff thread, but:

Why would anyone try any drugs outside marijuana?

>opioids/heroin/etc..

Why won't these dipshits just do higher % CBD dabs?

>DMT/Salis/LSD/Shrooms/Psychedelic drugs that OPENS YOUR MIND MAN

Higher % THC grabs you by the balls and forces you into introspection. It forces your mind into thinking "you need to get this, that, and other thing done". That is to say, I went from being a NEET to owning a 5 series BMW in great condition, a hot gf, and started college - directly thanks to weed. It'll also help you think creatively as well

>cocaine/upper drugs etc

Again, higher % THC will get your mind and energy thoroughly active. I would smoke weed in the mornings as a supplament for coffee.

For psychedelic trips, dreams will always be the most vivid and insane things you'll ever experience, and they're free.

Inb4:
>Muh tolerance

If anyone builds a tolerance to a 99% THC dab then there's no hope for him to begin with

doing hard drugs past weed is something you dont bring up desu..

imagine how everyone looks at you if you say you do acid.

Weed makes people paranoid and anxious in a very unique kind of way.

I've never heard of someone having a bad drug experience from one beer or a even few beers but I've personally had terrifying experiences with too much weed.

Some people think they're dying after having weed. There's a large minority of people that really don't enjoy the effects of weed.

Ah, yeah this thread isn't encouraging weed, but rather I'm wondering why drug users try anything other than weed.

Drug-drugs. Not alcohol.

Then again, I guess drug users are retarded.

Anyway, yeah you're referring to panic attacks. Still, if I qas a parent is rather have my daughter suffer from a panic attack than being drunk, 100%

>>>/420chan.org/ is that way

Talks about how weed turns you into the ubermensch.

>this thread isn't encouraging weed

k

even doing an insane amount of weed, it was no where near the depth of introspection i had on my first tab of acid

You likely weren't doing smoking high % THC

All of these notes came while I was high

>dude weed makes me so creative and motivated lmao
All it ever did for me was make me not care that I spent three hours watching cartoons
Shrooms, and presumably other psychs that I haven't tried, are objectively better in every way
>lol you haven't smoked enough look I wrote things down while I was high
You have to be 18 to post here user

What type of weed or strain did you smoke?

I'll smoke my weed and I'll have a flurry of memories throughout my entire life hit me.

I'll imagine things that should exist but don't - perhaps placing an object down on a self expanding object, which hit me the other day. Pic related.

Marijuana is literally all you need son

>put a box on paper
>paper grows
>paper can be folded over box now
This is the kind of genius idea you're excited about?
user, anyone over age 20 who isn't pants-on-head retarded or a shut-in understands what weed is and has long since gotten over this shit. Please don't talk like this in real life, nobody cares. You seriously sound like a goddamn parody of your stereotypical stoner.

y point was that marijuana helps your brain think in different perspectives. That wasn't an idea that I was particularly proud of, rather I was impressed that I otherwise wasn't thinking of that idea before I took that hit of weed in thathe moment

>For psychedelic trips...
Dude never compare any kind of psychedelic experience associated with weed, with acid. Acid is fuuuucked.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of weed. It's okay. I prefer having a drink or two at night and my coffee. Also nothing compares to acid.

Talking about people who try psychs to FIND THEMSELVES MAAAAAN

Well, pic related was when I was high at work: Indeed, marijuana grabs you by the nuts and tells you what you need to accomplish in life.

Me going from an r9k poster to being the guy with the hottest gf in town is a testament to that.

As far as tripping goes - dreams are more vivid, and theyre free.

This is why nobody takes weedfags seriously.

>makes fun of people who say acid and shrooms are good for introspection
>claims weed is a miracle drug that got him a bmw and the hottest girlfriend in town
How much of God's Favored Lettuce do you need to inject before you get a little bit of self-awareness, faggot

it looks like you've never tripped before. try it

>Talking about people who try psychs to FIND THEMSELVES MAAAAAN
I made no such claim. I do psychs because the experiences are captivating.

There's really nothing comparable to an acid trip. The world around you transforming into fractals and colours. Your basic understanding of things dissolving. Your headspace devolving into the exotic places - it's fucking crazy.

> dreams are more vivid...
I disagree. You're very lucid on acid. It's part of the reason bad trips can be so horrifying.

>and theyre free
What the fuck does that mean?

Drugs are drugs. They're just chemicals that you're putting into your brain that fuck everything up for a little while. Like I said before, for me, weed is just okay. I'd prefer not to do it most of the time unless I want to be completely zonked.

troll thread

Got super high in CO after eating an entire pack of cookies, a candy bar, and some other shit because I had the drive out of the state the next day and didn't want it with me where it's not legal. Needless to say, I should have just thrown them away.

I got ridiculously high. Had one of those extreme introspection moments and hated myself for who I became and for lost potential. It was the first time it ever made me hallucinate, too. Probably had like 300mg or something. I was high for well over 24 hours...

After that I did weed 2 more times and quit. It's been almost 4 years. Just haven't felt the urge... Don't even drink anymore. Last thing to do is quit coming here to waste time.

Have you ever taken any of these other drugs or do you just assume that they can be replaced by cannabis?
Cocaine for example is absolutely amazing and I would never call it similar in any way to smoking any kind of weed.

DUDE WEED XD

OP has never taken any psychoactive aside from cannabis.

>acid
>hard drug
Literally the only safer drug

>For psychedelic trips, dreams will always be the most vivid and insane things you'll ever experience
>All of these notes came while I was high
>Me going from an r9k poster to being the guy with the hottest gf in town is a testament to that.
I'm assuming with the notes pic that this isn't just an elaborate troll and you really are this suggestible. In which case FYI you're wrong about almost everything you've written in this thread and also getting an attractive gf is a pretty shit measure of accomplishment, people who are hard drug addicts, straight edge, and everything in between have attractive gfs too.

Let's see what some of these notes say.

ITT
DUDE WEED

LMAO

>Why won't these dipshits just do higher % CBD dabs?
dude pass the blunt lmao

>DMT/Salis/LSD/Shrooms/Psychedelic
you haven't tried any of these, stop pretending like you have

Show the notes nigger.

OP sounds like the kind of person that couldn't handle the trip and it would fuck him up for life.

High percentage CBD is the way to go

DMT makes people crazy look up the experiments that took place years ago. People were raped by alien alligators and robots. Some crazy stuff.

>why don't these dips hits do higher CBD dabs
I know a lot of recovering drug addicts, includING myself. There's no simple answer to this.when I started doing opiates and anxiolitic drugs, my dad's alcoholism was beginning to get abusive (ironic, I know ), and I was already smoking weed. I didn't really have a personality outside of being a weed smoker, so I hung out on drug forums most of the time, and I started to fin harder drugs. At first, I started to take anxiolitic and pain medication from my parents which they were prescribed, and that was the best I've ever physix all felt. I really don't know how to describe my first take taking hydrocodone outside of fully orgasmic, and then as I transitioned to harder pain meds, I found that exact same feeling, except stronger. Then I started to get dimibushing returns, whiche led me to take even harder drugs. With the anxiolitic drugs, I had a history of anxiety with a sense of impending doom. The weed helped for a while, but the anxiety meds were 10 times better than the best weed I have ever smoked. I continued to take he's drugs because I was an addict from the first time I started doing drugs, because I tried to stop smoking weed, but I always ended up returning to it thinking I could control it. At the very end of my drug use, I was incredibly depressed and suicidal, so I wanted to do heroin, not to make it go away, but because I didn't really care if I lived or died. Addiction isn't necessarily a simple problem to solve by just
>le 420 blaze it, it will solve your problems

Also, it hasn't been limited to just opiates and anxiety meds, but those were my favored drugs because of how easy they were to find. Yes I did acid and mushrooms at various stages of my addiction, and I have tripped ~30 times, and that didn't "cure me". I didstop feeling depressed for a few months after the better trips, but that faded. I tried to fix it by taking acid again, but after that, because I'm an addict, I usually overdid it and made the depression worse. I have also done stimulants and dissociatives to help my depression, neither of which worked particularly well. The stimulants helped the symptoms, but not the underlying cause.

First off, THC effects everyone differently. I can speak from experience that it makes me literally retarded. Introspective sure, but still retarded. I have had much better results with creative thought using LSD/LSH/LSA or on occasion shrooms, than i ever could hope for from THC.
>just do more hurr
Ive done dabs and ive smoked large quantities of bud. I fall asleep before it does anything of use for me. Its a great recreational activity and nothing more.
Theres a reason big names in silicon valley experiment with microdosing LSA and not THC. Its simply a better option for improving cognitive ability and creativity, its literally no contest.

>Some people think they're dying after having weed.

Some people actually do die after consuming alcohol. It's called a car crash.

>Why would anyone try any drugs outside marijuana?

I think that Peyote, Ayahuasca, Iboga and Psilocybin are all very powerful and holistic psychedelics. They bring about epiphanies and ways of seeing the world that are fundamental to those seeking a spiritual experience.

Microdosing LSD*

Actually i dont think you are smoking high % THC. Your note taking behavior is more typical of someone who has smoked crack or meth. You sure it wasnt laced? I know how incredibly uncommon that is but that is very strange behavior for a stoned person.

>Source: ive smoked every day all day for almost 8 years.